Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad and chadlites who fake depression for a confidence-boost.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Fuck I cant take it no more boyos.
We are even too subhuman to be depressed,
I literally know so many good looking guys who are "depressed" and "sadboys" that go around telling everyone they are going to kill themselves.
After they do it literally tons of girls come flocking to emochad to cheer him up and suck on his sadboy cock.
Meanwhile we incels get cheered on to kill ourselves by normies.
If they feel so bad about themselves then what the fuck am I?
I might aswell rope right now :feelsrope:

Before everything, which is your original account??

If you rope, then it will be a loss for us incels. Stacys want us to rope. Go ER and we celebrate a victory.

Fuck I cant take it no more boyos.
We are even too subhuman to be depressed,
I literally know so many good looking guys who are "depressed" and "sadboys" that go around telling everyone they are going to kill themselves.
After they do it literally tons of girls come flocking to emochad to cheer him up and suck on his sadboy cock.
Meanwhile we incels get cheered on to kill ourselves by normies.
If they feel so bad about themselves then what the fuck am I?
I might aswell rope right now :feelsrope:

No one cheers for incels to kill themselves except a few assholes on Reddit. Truth is most people just don't care about other people unless there's something in it for them. That's normal. It's your life alone and it's up to you to figure out how to make it work and how to make it tolerable. No ones gonna do it for you.

Anyone* that fakes depression for a confidence boost, tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back