Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad allways rubbing his sexual success in other people's faces.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
B9-ieZMIQAAgdZ2.jpg

During my high school years there was this chad that had a legit 10/10 hot as hell blonde girlfriend with a huge ass. He would allways grab her ass during lunch and it pissed me off. This was legit the hottest girl I had ever seen and he's rubbing it in everyone's face.

I see that same kind of scenario every day.

Not only does CHAD participate in incessant bragging but STACY is also bragging FOR HIM. They are always saying "oh, you're such a player"

He displaying ownership and social dominance. Natural human behavior. He is showing her orbiters not to fuck with him.

Don't hate on Chad we all know we'd do the same if we were god among men who women wanted to fuck, at least I know I'd be bragging.

If he was a Chad he could get a girl with a nice ass instead of a big one.

Tuttle said:
If he was a Chad he could get a girl with a nice ass instead of a big one.

A big ass can also be a nice ass.

#Notallchads

Also pls delete that picture, it triggers me and makes me want to go ER.

Crustaciouse said:
B9-ieZMIQAAgdZ2.jpg

During my high school years there was this chad that had a legit 10/10 hot as hell blonde girlfriend with a huge ass. He would allways grab her ass during lunch and it pissed me off. This was legit the hottest girl I had ever seen and he's rubbing it in everyone's face.

Perhaps most people here would have behaved the same way, had the shoe been on the other foot.

We would be doing the same thing if we could get a nice girl. Yet again some chads go way overboard.

thetruecelibate said:
We would be doing the same thing if we could get a nice girl. Yet again some chads go way overboard.

I wouldn't let my girlfriend post pics of herself online.'
Partially for legal reasons, mostly for moral.

shooterboss said:
Some guy on my university's Discord server has been bragging about his Japanese gf and going into excruciating detail about their ventures together. It's infuriating.

>discord server

well there's your problem

A Good Friend said:
shooterboss said:
Some guy on my university's Discord server has been bragging about his Japanese gf and going into excruciating detail about their ventures together. It's infuriating.
>discord server
well there's your problem

True this, haven't met a decent person that uses discord yet lol

shooterboss said:

Kek Asian women are so easy for whites that it's not an achievement at all

Most of men just simply love to brag, this stems from the male ego.

You should've jacked off to her ass in front of him to teach him a lesson.

Just a reminder that cucktears will defend this Chad's actions. By definition: Him grabbing her ass isn't sexual harassment by the way.

LynchingTriHards said:
Just a reminder that cucktears will defend this Chad's actions. By definition: Him grabbing her ass isn't sexual harassment by the way.

It honestly isn't if I had a gf then it's expected for her to let me grab her ass.

I remember when I wageslaved in a supermarket. One time I saw this guy with an attractive femoid. She had sweat pants on with no underwear and he had his hand down the back of her pants blatantly grabbing her ass as they walked through the store. Dude has had more action in public than I have had in private.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back