Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad Adam Levine did the unexpected

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Aparently, a whore has been claiming having a relationship with Adam Levine. She doxxed him because she claims that he will put her name to his third child.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFem3ub8/

The case may not be interesting for you. But is kinda funny to do a blackpill analysis.

First of all we dont know how true are these claims but even if they are true...

What is interesting is that this whore is equally guilty of the infidelity but people has been throwing all the guilt to Adam. This confirms the strange foid-Chad paradox. Society will side with women but women will side with Chad. I dont think that Adam will have major repercussions.

Is also interesting that she knew that she was cucking another woman, yet she pulls the "I was 19 by that time" card. Displaying how agecucked Western society is. Because by 19 foids aint children in the sexual scene.

Is also funny how society aproves foid whoring but these things are condemned if they are done by a man. Well, since he's Chad I dont think something bad will happen. He's already rich anyway.

Last thing to that is how unexpected was this-insert the sarcasm.
This guy has options, he is not your average soy who has to beg for loose-ass pussy. The worst thing could happen to him would be being divorced-raped and furthemore cancelled. But he will still having a living and many women will be willing to have sex with him du e to his looks and status.

Last edited:
She sent her friends the screenshots to brag, and now that they're threatening to release them she wants to absolve herself of any responsibility. She doesn't want to be demonized by people and the media for breaking up a family - potentially ruining whatever stupid career she has. So she made the preemptive move by coming out and saying Adam manipulated her when she was so young and claiming shes innocent. yeah right bitch. You knew what you were doing, and you don't really give a fuck if he names his child after you. In fact, you would've found it flattering. Lame excuse. If her friends didn't threaten to release the screenshots she wouldn't have said shit.

"Essentially, I was having an affair with a man who is married to Victoria's Secret supermodel."

Look how valuable I am! He was willing to cheat on her with me!

The irony of wearing a cross around your neck while talking about fucking a married man :feelsseriously: