Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad actualy tried to help me

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
New cashier at work... i was explaining some stuff to her, as it was her first day... then a Chad guy i know came in, and we started talking. Like 30 secs into the conversation, he started playing wingman for me out of nowhere. He told her i'm a great guy, she can learn a lot from me, that the business is doing amazing because of me etc... And he was being genuine af, i've known that guy for a few years now, and he is actualy a good guy, so yea... he was trying to give me some boost.

And now the JFL part... She gave 0 fucks about what he said about me, she was just drooling at him, and as soon as he left she started talking about how cool he looked lol. But it gets even better... That bitch has 0 chance get banged by this Chad, because he is actualy gay lol.

at least he tried. Although chads are mean. MOSTLY the gay chads are nice. THE straight ones look down to us.

There are a lot of nice Chads out there. Most of them are assholes, but the ones born with empathy will try to help out 'the little guy' sometimes. Never works unfortunately.
Crumb womenII pg10

wow. She isnt treating you with respect
Maybe, i'm kinda soft irl. On the contrary, the other co owner is hardcore af, he fires anyone who tries to argue with him lol.... hence why we constantly have new workers.

There are a lot of nice Chads out there. Most of them are assholes, but the ones born with empathy will try to help out 'the little guy' sometimes. Never works unfortunately.
View attachment 10427
In my expirience Chads are usualy nice, and Chad lites are assholes on average.

Aw, well that makes sense actually. If the world is handed to you on a silver platter I guess you can't help but notice that you are being treated special. Unless you are a woman, that is.

There was another interesting scenario with this same guy. The last cashier that got fired, said that she only wants a bulgarian guy, no foreigners. This guy came a few hours after what she said, and her statement changed from only bulgarians to only whites lol.

"What i realy meant was european guys, not just bulgarians te he he"

Similar thing happened to me and it was from a guy who I thought didn't like me.
>be me
>be 18yo senior in HS
>prom is about a week away and I have no date
>tell the school bicycle if she would like to go but she has to "think about it" even though I promise her the moon and the stars on that night
>like two days go by and we are passing each other in the hall and she stops me and says, "Okay let's go to prom! You know....I was thinking of just going with friends but then Roger said some very nice things about you and it made me change my mind." then we chatted for like an extra 20 seconds then she walked away in a cheery mood
>start heading to work then think WTF ROGER SAID 'VERY NICE THINGS' ABOUT ME WTF!
>Roger, who is one of the most popular and charming jock Chads that even every clique likes, said something nice about me!? We had 2 classes together but we never talked in Math and in Gym he always seemed to always want to one up me in a sort of contest that I never agreed to. Maybe he thought we were gym buddies since we were the 2 most /fit/ guys in gym?

That totally freaked me out and I remember seeing him in the bathroom a few days later before prom. I told him "Thanks man" but never said why. He just said "Yup!" like he knew what I was talking about and we nodded to each other. In fact during my prom the bitch didn't even want to dance with me and he was actually one of the few people who tried to press her into at least giving me a slow dance for my fucking Prom. The night ended in hell for me and bliss for her I guess since she was sandwiched between 2 classmates but I got to give it to Roger. He really tried for me.I think he could sense I was a virgin and really tried to get me laid with the biggest whore in school.

Similar thing happened to me and it was from a guy who I thought didn't like me.
>be me
>be 18yo senior in HS
>tell the school bicycle if she would like to go but she has to "think about it" even though I promise her the moon and the stars on that night
>like two days go by and we are passing each other in the hall and she stops me and says, "Okay let's go to prom! You know....I was thinking of just going with friends but then Roger said some very nice things about you and it made me change my mind." then we chatted for like an extra 20 seconds then she walked away in a cheery mood
>start heading to work then think WTF ROGER SAID 'VERY NICE THINGS' ABOUT ME WTF!
>Roger, who is one of the most popular and charming jock Chads that even every clique likes, said something nice about me!? We had 2 classes together but we never talked in Math and in Gym he always seemed to always want to one up me in a sort of contest that I never agreed to. Maybe he thought we were gym buddies since we were the 2 most /fit/ guys in gym?

That totally freaked me out and I remember seeing him in the bathroom a few days later before prom. I told him "Thanks man" but never said why. He just said "Yup!" like he knew what I was talking about and we nodded to each other. In fact during my prom the bitch didn't even want to dance with me and he was actually one of the few people who tried to press her into at least giving me a slow dance for my fucking Prom. The night ended in hell for me and bliss for her I guess since she was sandwiched between 2 classmates but I got to give it to Roger. He really tried for me.I think he could sense I was a virgin and really tried to get me laid with the biggest whore in school.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Incels are like bunnies and Chads are lions. We don't co-habit the same environment. But when our paths cross with that of Chads they aren't interested on us, the smaller game. Meanwhile normies are the coyotes trying to establish a name for themselves on the food chain by slaughtering the harmless punycels.

Incels are like bunnies and Chads are lions. We don't co-habit the same environment. But when our paths cross with that of Chads they aren't interested on us, the smaller game. Meanwhile normies are the coyotes trying to establish a name for themselves on the food chain by slaughtering the harmless punycels.
good comparison

>be me
>be 18yo senior in HS

bluepilled you rekt

at this point ill fuck an anime figurine.

I have never spoken to chad in my life and plan to keep it that way

huge blackpill right there

And now the JFL part... She gave 0 fucks about what he said about me, she was just drooling at him, and as soon as he left she started talking about how cool he looked lol. But it gets even better... That bitch has 0 chance get banged by this Chad, because he is actualy gay lol.

spzZZ3q.gif