Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad acts naughty then grows up to deal heroin, it's not his faultz!

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-

View: https://youtu.be/bQ2lj6gBfFs?t=307

The suicide comments are suicide fuel.... He ends up dealing heroin and getting a six year jail sentence however, but it isn't his fault! His parents divorced! It isn't like plenty of other peoples do as well and they don't deal drugs, but as he is a chad, he is excused of it! He had more support and validation in school (and probably outside with peers/friends) than 90% of the population, yet he is still excused and told it isn't his fault by society?! FUUUUUUCK!

It genuinely hurts my heart to hear that Vinni was arrested for drug dealing... 6 years in prison :(

He’s so damaged it breaks my heart

Vinni is currently serving a 6 year sentence in prison for drug dealing - what a shame :/

can’t be just me who thinks vinnie is absolutely gorgeous

why do i like him so much even though he misbehaves so much??!!!

I’m actually crying over this video, yes he had his problems within school, but it doesn’t help that he was put under so much pressure at home; and the fact he voluntarily went into care breaks my hear

Hes just amazing and loveable its a shame he's gone down the wrong path he couldve been so successful and such a good looking lad

Imagine the comments if he was incel

Shit like this is ragefuel. I hate how normies and foids make excuses for degenerate behaviour but being an incel who's doesn't hurt anyone is treated like some unforgivable crime. I hate normies sometimes.

this fills me with visceral anger. the way they try to phrase their superficial sexual attraction towards Chad as something deep and virtuous and emotional with phrasing like “it breaks my heart” “I’m crying right now” makes me go apeshit
That is as deep and virtuous as foids get.

Good thing he has a lot of experience with sex, he's gonna need it in there.

this fills me with visceral anger. the way they try to phrase their superficial sexual attraction towards Chad as something deep and virtuous and emotional with phrasing like “it breaks my heart” “I’m crying right now” makes me go apeshit
I stopped getting angry about this long time ago and learned to laugh at it :feelsclown:
Foids trying to be deep about their lust for chad is a beginner's blackpill.

Tbf, I don't see the problem with dealing drugs, but they would have wanted incel dealers dead.

Imagine coming from a middle class white household in an emasculated pussy made European country & still being a lowlife fuckup. Mommy & daddy weren't supportive enough, school was rough, cry me a fucking river. Hope his clientele were mostly femoids & simps OD'ing on the regular. Or at least becoming dependent & suffering horrible withdrawals

Tbf, I don't see the problem with dealing drugs, but they would have wanted incel dealers dead.
They want incels dead even for petty misdemeanors
Imagine coming from a middle class white household in an emasculated pussy made European country & still being a lowlife fuckup. Mommy & daddy weren't supportive enough, school was rough, cry me a fucking river. Hope his clientele were mostly femoids & simps OD'ing on the regular. Or at least becoming dependent & suffering horrible withdrawals
BASED

So if I have a shitty family life I'm allowed to do whatever I want?

Or does that only pass if I'm good looking?

“chad”

lmao.
He’s a low inhib low trust thugmaxxer and because of that he has extremely high SMV. People will ignore how much dark triad traits matter and pass it off as “bluepill cope” and then cope themselves by calling some low IQ thugs Chads.

So if I have a shitty family life I'm allowed to do whatever I want?

Or does that only pass if I'm good looking?
Only if you're good looking.

If you weren't good looking then even if you were bullied constantly throughout your school years there's no excuse for not being productive and avoiding others :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

“chad”

lmao.
He’s a low inhib low trust thugmaxxer and because of that he has extremely high SMV. People will ignore how much dark triad traits matter and pass it off as “bluepill cope” and then cope themselves by calling some low IQ thugs Chads.

This is a chad in the UK.

This is a chad in the UK.
I’m in the UK too. He’s only a Chad because of his behaviour. Those looks with a high inhib, shy personality would be a death sentence.
in the UK being NT/ selling drugs/ being up to date on all kinds of trends is even more important than looks.

It's never Chad's fault,

Only if you're good looking.

If you weren't good looking then even if you were bullied constantly throughout your school years there's no excuse for not being productive and avoiding others :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Based judge for fucking this sack of shit
Over

"He’s actually so loveable even though he’s so naughty" - Foids aren't even trying to hide it anymore

Another real life example of what a French female singer sang decades ago :

"If the photo is good,
Just in the second column,
There is the thug of the day
Who has a little face of love
In the vice section
There is the service assassin
Who doesn't at all have a naughty air
Who has rather an interesting eye
Guilty or not guilty
If he should sit at the table
I would love it if he would come
To sit at mine "

View: https://youtu.be/OO5kA0T0VCw

Last edited:
Reminds me of why I watch these cop videos on youtube. It feels good watching Chads go to jail.

I never got how/why/what women see in loser dead beat trash men. Oh but because they're genetically deemed as Chad, they can do no wrong. Meanwhile people like me tried to do everything right, everything that was expected of me and I just get punished with rejection. What the fuck kind of world is this? Literally hell is the only place I can think of where the good guys are punished and evil doers are rewarded.