Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Certified Nigger News: sheboon mom encourages her niglet daughter to knock down white children toys at daycare

Can blacks go back 2 africa already

How low can a parent go. This is just fucking sad.

the comments are insanely racist lol, no wonder why the mother's hatred totally makes sense.

the comments are insanely racist lol, no wonder why the mother's hatred totally makes sense.
Other way around, boy. Niggers act like niggers and everyone gets sick of them. Wait until negro fatigue hits critical mass, buck.

Other way around, boy. Niggers act like niggers and everyone gets sick of them. Wait until negro fatigue hits critical mass, buck.

they act like monsters cuz probably y'all racists af since

I honestly hate a majority of niggers, wish they didnt exist

NEGRO FATIGUE??? WHEN WILL THAT OCCUR???

I await the day where niggers get genocided and thrown into gas chambers
Waste of gas. Without welfare and foreign aid, their population will drop back to pre-industrial levels.

"Niglet" Lmfao

RDT 20230923 1654177992049156867304924

Yup

Just another case of niggers being niggers as usual, always looking to destroy peace instead of making a cooperative effort to have peace.

this is pretty common around ghetto niggers.

they tell their kids to not put up with shit and then the kids cause chaos at school.

whites learn over time that they dont want niggers in their schools or neighborhoods and then the death cycle of poverty and exclusion continues with niggers

Future demolition worker hard at work here folks

I'm the most racist person I know and even I wouldn't go take out my anger on some little niggerkid. Niggers and especially sheboons are just pure evil, they eat that jewish propaganda up like it's a fucking bucket of KFC with purple drank. They watch some shitty slavery movie or listen to some retarded BLM-speech about white privilege and they got their machetes ready and tires oiled up instantly.

See white racists, we're on incel forums banned from everything else, ostracised by our families and friends if we're open about our racism to them. Nigger racists? That's basically all of them, they're so comfortable with their racism that they film themselves harassing kids and these retards still convince themselves there is such a thing as white privilege, ignorance is bliss or better said: low IQ is bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back