Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Certified Nigger News: niggers attack food delivery robots

blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★

I am literally crying rn, my heart goes out to those poor bots

can’t wait for the robot revolution when humanity gets exterminated by them

thats how much nigger behavior videos i gathered til now blackraven:
Screenshot 20230831 133155 152
Screenshot 20230831 133016 639

had to create 2 drive accounts and more are coming

Last edited:
The robots are stupid but the niggers more so.

thats how much nigger behavior videos i gathered til now blackraven:
View attachment 860698View attachment 860699
had to create 2 drive accounts and more are coming

I wouldn't recommend to store it in google drive. They already shut down someone's drive account for having the video where kanye talks about all the evil things jews did to this planet

I am literally crying rn, my heart goes out to those poor bots

can’t wait for the robot revolution when humanity gets exterminated by them
Those in the videos aren't a part of humanity.

Why you would implement such an idea in a nigger populated area is beyond me
I look forward to delivery drones though, the nigger is to rob something flying in the sky

Why you would implement such an idea in a nigger populated area is beyond me
I look forward to delivery drones though, the nigger is to rob something flying in the sky
The robot should've carried a mini nuke so they can purify the world of these neighborhoods.

based

those things will wipe out millions of jobs in the near future.

when automation starts to really hit workers in the next 3 to 5+ years, its gonna get ugly and UBI will have to be implemented.

you can't compare other revolutions in the economy to this one thats coming because once those jobs get automated, there won't be new industries that those workers can go to. automation is gonna come too hard and fast for people to come up with other jobs for those displaced workers.

UBI is gonna come and we should all rejoice.

more NEETbux lol

Hopefully AI learns to kill niggers

The robots should have guns and be programmed to shoot an approaching nigger

based

when automation starts to really hit workers in the next 3 to 5+ years, its gonna get ugly and UBI will have to be implemented.

you can't compare other revolutions in the economy to this one thats coming because once those jobs get automated, there won't be new industries that those workers can go to. automation is gonna come too hard and fast for people to come up with other jobs for those displaced workers.

more NEETbux lol
Do you really think that is why the niggers are bullying the robots?

based

more NEETbux lol
Yeah I think AI is going to fuck me

Idk where government will get money for UBI though, they already are concerned about paying pensions as populations age all over the western world

I wouldn't recommend to store it in google drive. They already shut down someone's drive account for having the video where kanye talks about all the evil things jews did to this planet
hmm then i will try to upload it on torrent or something :feelshehe:

based

more NEETbux lol
Lol we will starve before UBI.

Yeah I think AI is going to fuck me

Idk where government will get money for UBI though, they already are concerned about paying pensions as populations age all over the western world
Money is artificial and so is poverty. They can just give everyone money with no ill consequences.

Based niggers

Food delivery bots is a way around paying somebody money to make the delievery themselves
lves

Its also so much bullshit in the video they say "muh small business owners" like they made these 7/11 ringing trash can

Automation is a Jewish wet dream, good for the ppl trashing these stupid things