Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Certified Nigger News (CNN) - High school nigger almost beats foid teacher to death after having his Nintendo Switch confiscated

Will nigger get foid love letters in prison?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The mother of a 6-foot 6-inch autistic teenager who viscously beat a teacher aideunconscious in Florida has claimed prison is a 'death sentence' for her son.

Leanne Depa spoke out for the first time since Brendan Depa, then 17, violently attacked Joan Naydich at Matanzas High School in February after he was told to stop playing on his Nintendo Switch.

The teenager, now 18, was seen punching and kicking the educator in the back and head until she lay on the ground unconscious. He pleaded no contest as an adult for first-degree aggravated battery.
IMG 0956
IMG 0957

Do you think this niggerman will get foid love letters since he is tall and thugmaxxed?

6 foot 6 black and autistic wtf lmao

Have you gotten any love letters yet @WØLF?

Of fucking course. He's black, and 6'6, so he probably has a BBC. Besides, women LOVE criminals, so you bet your ass he's getting love mail.

Autistic ?
Probably cover for being low-inhib or low IQ

Is she a coal burner or some dumb hippie bitch who adopted a niglet?

old news if you havent noticed

Have you gotten any love letters yet @WØLF?
Unfortunately not, as I’m not an autistic 6’6 bad boy with psychopathic tendencies, let alone 6’0. I’m just an autist :lul:

The only foid that comes to see me every now and then is this blonde from BayCare Behavioral Health, and she’s employed by the state. For a foid, she’s almost as tall as me, and—I’m not one to judge others’ appearances—but she’s not exactly a female model in the looks department, either. Anyway, this story is wild. Beating your teacher because she told you to stop playing your nintendo switch is crazy. I’m more concerned that this reminded you of me jfl

They'll be begging him for it.

very old news

Stop wasting everyones time and shoot the animal down

Of fucking course. He's black, and 6'6, so he probably has a BBC. Besides, women LOVE criminals, so you bet your ass he's getting love mail.
The incident happened a while ago but I saw no thirst edits for him on True Crime tiktok

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back