Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Certified bruh moment

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just showermaxx brocel. :soy::foidSoy:
That manlet is mogged by teenage foids but of course when everyone is out of the picture he looks fine.

Major cope, but at least he's gymmaxxing.

The way your face looks and how tall you are is not in your control though and that’s what really matters

Beyond Brutal

The way your chest looks is in your control. This fool. Your face, essentially all the things that matter, bone length, autism, facial structure, are not within your control, but up to the genetic lottery: pure chance.

still mogs me

if by "body" he means Muscle mass, yeah, he is definitely right.

Awesome. Good for him. Now all he has to do is spend thousands of dollars on a new wardrobe and new cologne. I'm talking several $200 bottles of different types of cologne. And at least $100 worth of soap with special fragrance. A new fancy shiny watch worth thousands.

Thousands of dollars on PUA coaching lessons and maybe a jaw and nose job.

Meanwhile, a 6'2 tallfag can just get in line at starbucks and get several beckies and stacies checking him out immediately. Prospects wherever and whenever with zero effort.

Oh no no no no (But he still mogs me :fuk:)

Gaslighted to hell and back

He still looks pathetic.