Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Certain types of users here give us a bad name

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I like most users here but some users here are one or more of the following:
-really rude. Just imagine cucks telling us we need to improve our personalities. You are the reason for this.
-has never tried. You are the reason why cucks tell us to go outside and try.
-promotes violence. Again, you are the reason why people associate violence with inceldom even when it has nothing to do with inceldom.
-pedos
-volcels. You demand to have movie start looking girl and refuse to go with your looksmatch or even below

To those users, please GTFO

-uglies. Ugly people are bad, failo effect.

Those users that are ugly, get handsome or we will have a bad name!
Not related to this but I can see your point. Cucks and normies associate bad things to us even more than to other groups of people just because we are ugly

Whats below cute young loli becky - is of no value for me

I agree with the volcel people who havent tried and I guess the rude people (rude to us). But I mean promoting violence is based. We're gonna take bluepills bent over spreading our cheeks?

I agree with the volcel people who havent tried and I guess the rude people (rude to us). But I mean promoting violence is based. We're gonna take bluepills bent over spreading our cheeks?

You don't have to be bluepilled to be nonviolent.

You don't have to be bluepilled to be nonviolent.
Being nonviolent while society bears down oppression on us? N o t h a n k y o u

The only way the incel problem is solved is with an actual beta uprising

what's wrong with violence? maybe you're the one giving us a bad name by being a pacified cuck :waitwhat: also I've never seen people clamoring for stacies

Gotta have to agree, there was a post like a month ago and at least 3-4 dudes were like: yeah i never tried because i know im ugly.

Wtf man? Get the fuck outta here fakecel
Of course they dont have a girlfriend.

The other thing i hate is youngcels

They should be banned

Thread is borderline soy, they will hate us regardless.

we're already hated, so we may as well welcome ERs and rude guys into the fold just to spite normies
even if incels.co distanced itself from those people, normies/foids opinions/treatment of us wouldn't change
there is no point trying to change to please normie/inceltears

"""""Pedos"""""

Let's play a game guys. Round 1. Guess the age and tell if you would. Make your bets.

Capture

Last edited:
what's wrong with violence? maybe you're the one giving us a bad name by being a pacified cuck :waitwhat: also I've never seen people clamoring for stacies

The forum rules forbid calling for actual violence. You don't have to hate violence when it happens, you can even like it. But you can't call for it.

The existence of people who try and eternally fail proves that trying is pointless for some people. Those cucks and their sympathizers can shut the fuck up.

sad but true

r/IncelsWithoutHate Rules

-dont be really rude, especially not to women.
-dont stop trying
-dont promote violence. Again, you are the reason why people associate violence with inceldom even when it has nothing to do with inceldom.
-dont promote pedophilia

Again, I've seen quite a few people complain about this over the last few days, but I've still yet to see any actual examples of pedophilia on here.

There are maybe 2-3 real pedos here. Accepting the fact that 13 yo girl can be sexy is not pedo.
Not fucking a 400 kilo hambeast is not "volcel", it's just avoiding being crushed to death.

Again, I've seen quite a few people complain about this over the last few days, but I've still yet to see any actual examples of pedophilia on here.
There are maybe 2-3 real pedos here. Accepting the fact that 13 yo girl can be sexy is not pedo.
Not fucking a 400 kilo hambeast is not "volcel", it's just avoiding being crushed to death.
Listen up ya'll. Liking any CHILD under the age of 18 is pedophilia. Full stop. Stop promoting it so reasonable people like the gentlepeople on IncelTears will stop calling us out for your problematic behavior.

I believe a good percentage of users here have grossly overestimated their own looks and hence think they are going after their looksmatch when in reality they are going after top 30% foids. ( common mistake because studies have shown men are more likely to overestimate their attractiveness to women. Combine this with the mirror effect and you now cant believe what your own senses are telling you about your attractiveness)

A tiny minority are self-aware about their ugliness and yet want foids who mog them looks-wise because they believe they are entitled to a good looking foid.

We should start calling each other brother

I like most users here but some users here are one or more of the following:
-really rude. Just imagine cucks telling us we need to improve our personalities. You are the reason for this.
-promotes violence. Again, you are the reason why people associate violence with inceldom even when it has nothing to do with inceldom.
-pedos
-volcels. You demand to have movie start looking girl and refuse to go with your looksmatch or even below

To those users, please GTFO
ok. its 12:40. time for beer

Tag the users so they can rage :woke:

agreed

you sure care a lot about what cucks think.

Gotta have to agree, there was a post like a month ago and at least 3-4 dudes were like: yeah i never tried because i know im ugly.

Wtf man? Get the fuck outta here fakecel
Of course they dont have a girlfriend.

The other thing i hate is youngcels

They should be banned
low iq

I believe a good percentage of users here have grossly overestimated their own looks and hence think they are going after their looksmatch when in reality they are going after top 30% foids. ( common mistake because studies have shown men are more likely to overestimate their attractiveness to women. Combine this with the mirror effect and you now cant believe what your own senses are telling you about your attractiveness)

A tiny minority are self-aware about their ugliness and yet want foids who mog them looks-wise because they believe they are entitled to a good looking foid.
Agreed. JFL at some old guys wanting less than 13 years old virgin girl.

The beta uprising won't succeed if it's violent, that's foolish, trying to collapse society with brute force wouldn't be using the numbers advantage betas have right, and the casualties would be immense, since betas sustain society on am infrastructural, scientific, and many other levels, it'd be much easier to boycott society with work strikes and MSTOWing, demanding the rights of average and ugly men stop being disrespected.

Last edited:
The beta uprising won't succeed if it's violent, that's foolish, trying to collapse society with brute force wouldn't be using the numbers advantage betas have right, and the casualties would be immense, since betas sustain society on am infrastructural, scientific, and many other levels, it'd be much easier to boycott society with work strikes and MSTOWing, demanding the rights of average and ugly men stop being disrespected.
Wrong tbh. It doesn't have to be a world thing, or an american thing. All we need is 100 betas to go to a place like florida or a busy port, and attack a nearby island in the carribean, or of a 3rd world nation.

Look up Baron von ungern sternberg, He took mongolia with like 50 people.

has never tried. You are the reason why cucks tell us to go outside and try
Just go outside and be confident bro it always works :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jfl at this bluepilled post

First is young. Something like 13 or 14.

Second and third are not that young even though they're petite. Maybe 30 and 25.
Right answer is 14 13 14

Please fuck off back to Reddit.

First is 12, the other is 11.
We should start daily guess the age threads. Sounds like an easy way to fuck over "muh underage" cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back