Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Certain races of women prefer height more than other

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Look from my EXPERIENCE KEY TERM MY EXPERIENCE and also some stats I’ve seen.

mayo foids & boons care about height yes a lot I agree. But goblinas and noodles not so much. More emphasis on the first than the latter. Now I’m not saying height isn’t important. so before u bean & ricecels get angry, you’re a liar if you don’t admit that these foids are seen with short men very commonly. I always see Stacy and Becky tier foids with fucking manlet Edgars or NT maxxed low inhib gooks. These mfs are 5’3 - 5’7 getting these type of foids.

Now don’t get me wrong outside of women and the sexual market being a manlet is a death sentence. But it’s far more of a death sentence for certain races especially Mayos & Negros than it is for ethnics. It’s completely normal for some of these races to be filled with manlets like JFL the average height in some of your countries is fucking 5’5.

The height pill is nuanced

mayo foids & boons care about height yes a lot I agree
i think it's because mayfoids and sheboons care more about masculinity and looking dominant and strong more than other races
a mayowhore would rather marry a 6'3" nigger than a 5'5" white manlet just because he looks more masculine
other deathnic girls are still attracted to pheno more than height so they rather sleep with pretty boy blue eyes 5'6" than fuck masculine 6'2" spic guy.

It's not only about height

NT, face, frame and race importance varies highly depending on the region

White-worshipping noodlewhores actually care a lot. They want their archetypal 6'2 blonde-haired blue-eyed white Chad as an ideal, reason why a lot of ugly white tallfags end up with gooks and noodles. Though the ones that date Kpopmaxxers usually care more about face. :feelsjuice:

Look from my EXPERIENCE KEY TERM MY EXPERIENCE and also some stats I’ve seen.

mayo foids & boons care about height yes a lot I agree. But goblinas and noodles not so much. More emphasis on the first than the latter. Now I’m not saying height isn’t important. so before u bean & ricecels get angry, you’re a liar if you don’t admit that these foids are seen with short men very commonly. I always see Stacy and Becky tier foids with fucking manlet Edgars or NT maxxed low inhib gooks. These mfs are 5’3 - 5’7 getting these type of foids.

Now don’t get me wrong outside of women and the sexual market being a manlet is a death sentence. But it’s far more of a death sentence for certain races especially Mayos & Negros than it is for ethnics. It’s completely normal for some of these races to be filled with manlets like JFL the average height in some of your countries is fucking 5’5.

The height pill is nuanced
you are wrong--- THEY ALL CARE ABOUT HEIGHT

its about PHYSICAL DOMINANCE in the body , with a respectable face

other deathnic girls are still attracted to pheno more than height so they rather sleep with pretty boy blue eyes 5'6" than fuck masculine 6'2" spic guy.

By putting mayo whores and black whores together is very disingenuous tbh. No one on Earth compared to how brutal black foids are when it comes to height selection. I’ve heard stories of 6’5” dudes getting cucked by a 7’2” dude. The mogging and humiliation truly never ends in the black community.

Last edited:
i think it's because mayfoids and sheboons care more about masculinity and looking dominant and strong more than other races
a mayowhore would rather marry a 6'3" nigger than a 5'5" white manlet just because he looks more masculine
I agree with this.

True. But overall most regions care about NT & face
you are wrong--- THEY ALL CARE ABOUT HEIGHT
Some more than others
By putting mayo whores and black whores together is very disingenuous tbh. No one on Earth compared to how brutal black foids are when it comes to height selection. I’ve heard stories of 6’5” dudes getting cucked by a 7’2” dude. The mogging and humiliation truly never ends in the black community.
yea I heard their standards are awful

Then you don't know about sand foids. They're obsessed with height by far more than any other race.

Jfl the ugliest foids having such high standards

Then you don't know about sand foids. They're obsessed with height by far more than any other race.
I haven’t seen much from sand foids but I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case

I haven’t seen much from sand foids but I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case
They're known here in Germany for having high standards, by far more than German foids

White foids are slightly taller, but black foids are the most masculine whores.
That’s because femlets from africa count in these stats. Black whores I see irl are much taller than foids of other races.

That’s because femlets from africa count in these stats. Black whores I see irl are much taller than foids of other races.
I'm talking about the ones in the West as well.

Haven’t you noticed how tall some of these black foids are? What in the absolute fuck are they eating?
Tall thug nigger fathers + hormones in KFC. Also they're not that tall. Sure I do see sheboons taller from time to time, but it's very rare to see one taller than 5'11. This applies for foids of other races as well. This question should be directed towards noodlewhores tbh.

Tall thug nigger fathers + hormones in KFC. Also they're not that tall. Sure I do see sheboons taller from time to time, but it's very rare to see one taller than 5'11. This applies for foids of other races as well. This question should be directed towards noodlewhores tbh.
Noodle whores from China aren’t short tbh.

Noodle whores from China aren’t short tbh.
I'm saying they're getting drastically taller. The ones from Northern China are the tallest ones. Like wtf are they on, HGH from birth?

I'm saying they're getting drastically taller. The ones from Northern China are the tallest ones. Like wtf are they on, HGH from birth?
Mongol blood

Every race of foid cares about height.
It’s just that in some countries the average is lower so foid has a short pool to work with.
If you put the same foid in a tall country she will adopt the same heightism as the foids there.

It matters that you are taller than them

You were right. They are the tallest. Today on the bus station, I saw a 6'4 sheboon. She towered over everyone.

its true that in spickland and riceland the women will be girlfriends/date with short men vs remain alone holding out for tall guy. but thats just because theyre less westernized of places then america, not so much that that is engrained into their race. a tall man can absolutely cuck manlets in those spick and gook countries.

You were right. They are the tallest. Today on the bus station, I saw a 6'4 sheboon. She towered over everyone.
It’s over for the male race.

Her sheboon friend was 5'9, my height. There was also another sheboon there that was 5'9, but her male nigger friend was 5'8.
There was a 6’8” sheboon that was my brother’s height at my old college amd she tried to get with my brother who was a similar height. Absolute suicide fuel and had to tell my brother to not get with her because I didn’t want to be mogged. He actually agreed and said it would look bad for me.

There was a 6’8” sheboon that was my brother’s height at my old college amd she tried to get with my brother who was a similar height. Absolute suicide fuel and had to tell my brother to not get with her because I didn’t want to be mogged. He actually agreed and said it would look bad for me.
So he didn't date her because he felt bad for you:lul::lul::lul:? Brutal.

So he didn't date her because he felt bad for you:lul::lul::lul:? Brutal.
Yeah, I’m grateful though tbh. That would have actually led to my suicide.

foids raised in Western societies care much about height as white foids do.

I notice this,.too. white girls date retarded looking guys just for their primitive masculinity. It only works if you're a high t retard that doesn't mind that shitty lifestyle of violence, gangs and prison.

I get even more iods from ethnics than from whites.

of course latinas don't care about height as much, most latino men aren't even 5'9. latinas care much more about whether you are also latino.

@IronsideCel @depressedblackcel

@IronsideCel @depressedblackcel
Height is super important in the black community, if you’re short just forget about it. No black woman is attracted to you.