Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Certain Doom Awaits

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
Im tired of feeling so out of place and worthless, I haven’t had a single fucking friend or acquaintance since middle school, I can never stop thinking about going ER or just killing myself in a public place, There is absolutely no reason for me to keep living because my parents are constantly fighting, my dad is always angry and my mom is loosing her marbles, I don’t have any family that will care for long if I die. I am just so fucking sick of being completely invisible to the world unless I'm the subject of ridicule, I Know for a fact that I AM 100% SUBHUMAN.
Im not fucking asking for much, I don't expect females to sudenly show interest or at least acknowlege my existence, I don't even expect normal functioning humans to show kindness to my pathetic worthless self, I just want to be able to naturally find someone to talk to in person that I can connect with. If i don't make this happen within the next year, I have no doubt that I will be unable to endure any longer, and I will most definitely be strapping an IED to my neck.

not really blackpilled, if you're an incel i nthe west you can either surgerymax or go to SEA

are you white op? If you're ethnic then maybe you can go to indonesia

not really blackpilled, if you're an incel i nthe west you can either surgerymax or go to SEA

are you white op? If you're ethnic then maybe you can go to indonesia
Im a mix of north african and white.
There is no way that going to a different country will save me, Im legitimately retarded when it comes to social skills

Im a mix of north african and white.
There is no way that going to a different country will save me, Im legitimately retarded when it comes to social skills
bro ur going to be talking to ching chong foid, try and spoof ur tinder there, I have no idea how to NTmaxx, apart from soclaising here

I read the title as "Certain Coom Awaits." I just coomed earlier today.

Drop out of society completely. I’m in the same boat as you and planning on doing this as a last cope.

Society is cruel to us so it's normal for us to reject and despise it. I don't have much advice. Life is hard for us.

I can relate bro, my whole life is garbage.