Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Central Asian migrant booty-short maxxs in Russian KFC

over for russians

Suicidefuel for slavcels yet again, what a surprise tho

The old guy didn't even do anything illegal

she could moved away a little bit maybe...

seriously all memes aside it's 3 world country who will turn muslim and have thuggish ethnicities like chechens, dagestanis who bully russian men and threat badly russian women and will balkanize in future + being overrun by chinks :feelswhat:, it's NOT A TRAD CUNT

@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Rapefugees are bad because muh women rights not because they are replacing the native Europeans and bastardizing Europe

I don’t understand men that do things like that it’s not like you gonna cum inside her doing that.

seriously all memes aside it's 3 world country who will turn muslim and have thuggish ethnicities like chechens, dagestanis who bully russian men and threat badly russian women and will balkanize in future + being overrun by chinks :feelswhat:, it's NOT A TRAD CUNT

@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Russians are thuggish themselves

They'd become pro mixxing if these were the representatives of White vs Curry

Thumb

but as polack i will not jugde them... :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

:feelshaha: low inhib oldcel

@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
true. Russia is a failed state at this point. Sad they wasted their potential

I've done this before but the girl low key seemed to like it

What potential has Russia had since 1917?
if they weren't retarded they could've capitalism maxxed in the 1960s and IQ/money mog america due to having less trash

Good for him I should start doing this to cute white girls

I don’t know why foids wear such slutty clothes

Women are in favour of open borders but then unhappy when ugly ethnics grape them looool.

The Russians need to purge the kikes for screwing them over for 106+ years

100%. Western women deserve rape. Only virgins are worth protecting, and the price of your protection is that she becomes your sex slave. Not your wife, marriage is for respectable women. If she won't do that, laugh as she gets trafficked. No simping.

Look how she dresses and she wants to play victim. If you want to have boundaries, define them with cloth. Cover your body the way we put locks on our doors. Only worthless things are kept behind unlocked doors, likewise with women who show skin.

Dude was probably just waiting for his order and had to check every now and then what the hell was happening to be this late but since he's old and ugly his mere presence behind a foid without even pushing her or making physical contact is rape. Imagine if in this scene instead of him there was Chad. No one would notice anything out of ordinary.