Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Centenary day of male disposability

The first-up timezones, such as New Zealand's, have already entered the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1. A hundred years ago an armistice ended a war which had caused more casualties than any other war for the past eight-tenths of a millennium. The rest of the Asia-Pacific, Western Eurasia, Africa and the Americas won't be far behind experiencing the 11th of November on the 100th anniversary of the armistice. It has been exactly a century since the First World War, which as a fully mechanised war was the first large-scale conflict of its kind, and the first conflict of its kind large enough to be considered a World War.

As with the anniversary of any major modern war, millions of virtue-signalling normies across the world will speak out against violence on the 11th of the 11th and preach to the choir about the "lessons" we learned after turning at least ten million soldiers' insides into mince so they could die horribly sprawled out on a field somewhere in Flanders or the Dardanelles. War is bad, yada yada yada, commemorate the lives that have lost. Instead of looking at the lessons that everybody pretends to have learned, maybe we should look at things people FAILED to learn after the First World War (and the second, and every modern war that came after that).

Deadsoldiers

People failed to learn how to give a shit about men. Foids working in factories during the war got women the vote and welfare systems got better after all the veterans came home (probably because governments were scared of communist revolution JFL), but did anybody really care about the millions of faceless, unmarried young men who were conscripted and died horribly in the war? Maybe their mothers did for a while, but apart from that who really cared? Who cares today?

How many men fell flat on their faces and died after being shot in the back by a person they never even saw, but whose names, despite their sacrifice, are not remembered by a single living person today? They exist on a memorial plaque somewhere in France, nobody gives a shit about them. Propaganda posters waxed poetic about "dying for your country" and "manning up", but as usual that always meant throwing millions of expendable young men into the meat grinder. They are gone forever, no normalfag actually gives a shit about even a millionth of what they went through in that war.

Even in the 1910s, when the war was actively happening around everyone, men were socially pressured into throwing their lives away for a bunch of faggot aristocrats (fuck you Churchill, rot in hell for what you did at the Dardanelles) by being given a white feather by foids for not enlisting. Essentially you would be branded a coward for not manning up and throwing your life away in the most horrible way possible, because nobody gives a shit about men. Killing ten million of them won't reduce the amount of foids that can be impregnated by the remainder, biology decrees that they are disposable and might as well be thrown away to die painfully.

If, even during a war when millions of people are dying for nothing in horrible conditions, people did not give a shit about young men like ourselves, do you really expect anybody to give a shit about us now? Is it any surprise we get copouts like "therapy", "personality" and "shower" that essentially mean "know your place, don't rock the boat" instead of being given actual honesty by people? For men today who have problems considered far more legitemate than ours by normies, such as the homeless, do people give a shit about them? Fuck no, most homeless people are men and the majority of homeless shelters in many western cities cater to women because women are so precious and vulnerable. Men are responsible for the vast, vast majority of all suicides, but whenever a roastie kills herself it gets on the news. The man working a dead end job at a petrol station in his 30s killing himself after his fat wife divorces him is not something anybody gives a shit about. After all, men are disposable.

Surely if you survived and came back to your home country after the war you would receive some sort of thanks, right? JFL, barely fucking any. Especially if you happen to have lost a limb or two.

The following piece of text is a poem by a person called Wilfred Owen who fought on the Western front and made poems about World War One. The poem is about a man who loses his legs in the war, comes back to Britain in a wheelchair and is rejected by everyone (especially foids) for being disabled. Before he lost his legs in the war he was wanted by foids for his looks, but after becoming disabled he is doomed to die alone and involuntarily celibate. What about his personality, surely he is a brave lad? Surely he is a "decent human being" for almost sacrificing his life for his country? Surely women will see past his new disability and love him for who he is?

He sat in a wheeled chair, waiting for dark,

And shivered in his ghastly suit of grey,

Legless, sewn short at elbow. Through the park

Voices of boys rang saddening like a hymn,

Voices of play and pleasure after day,

Till gathering sleep had mothered them from him.

About this time Town used to swing so gay

When glow-lamps budded in the light-blue trees,

And girls glanced lovelier as the air grew dim,—

In the old times, before he threw away his knees.

Now he will never feel again how slim

Girls' waists are, or how warm their subtle hands,

All of them touch him like some queer disease.

There was an artist silly for his face,

For it was younger than his youth, last year.

Now, he is old; his back will never brace;

He's lost his colour very far from here,

Poured it down shell-holes till the veins ran dry,

And half his lifetime lapsed in the hot race

And leap of purple spurted from his thigh.

One time he liked a blood-smear down his leg,

After the matches carried shoulder-high.

It was after football, when he'd drunk a peg,

He thought he'd better join. He wonders why.

Someone had said he'd look a god in kilts.

That's why; and maybe, too, to please his Meg,

Aye, that was it, to please the giddy jilts,

He asked to join. He didn't have to beg;

Smiling they wrote his lie: aged nineteen years.

Germans he scarcely thought of, all their guilt,

And Austria's, did not move him. And no fears

Of Fear came yet. He thought of jewelled hilts

For daggers in plaid socks; of smart salutes;

And care of arms; and leave; and pay arrears;

Esprit de corps; and hints for young recruits.

And soon, he was drafted out with drums and cheers.

Some cheered him home, but not as crowds cheer Goal.

Only a solemn man who brought him fruits

Thanked him; and then inquired about his soul.

Now, he will spend a few sick years in institutes,

And do what things the rules consider wise,

And take whatever pity they may dole.

Tonight he noticed how the women's eyes

Passed from him to the strong men that were whole.

How cold and late it is! Why don't they come

And put him into bed? Why don't they come?

No, they won't. They never will, they don't care. Nobody cares about men's problems, even if they expect men to throw away their lives for nothing in return. Nothing has changed in 2018. You are expendable, no matter what you do, unless you manage to get appropriate LMS both foids and society at large won't see you as a fully-fledged human being. Even if you have enough LMS to be considered a valid option by foids, even as betabuxx, you will still be expected to throw your fucking life away for whores, roasties and single mothers you've never met while they sit safely at home away from the front lines (as was the case in the English-speaking world, anyway).

Nobody gives a shit about men. Nobody gives a shit about us. We are disposable, we are expendable, and despite dozens of millions of young men dying in this century alone because of that nobody has bothered to change that. To all the males who were killed for nothing in WW1 because they were born with a penis and were therefore acceptable for throwing into a meat grinder, lest we forget.

To every cuck and foid that still thinks men's struggles are trivial and womyn need special protection, fuck you. You deserve to be put in the trenches a million times more than any of these innocent young men did. I hope you die in a chlorine gas attack blinded, with your skin burning, and with bloody froth coming out of your mouths you fucking faggots

Last edited:
Quotation-Otto-von-Bismarck-What-we-learn-from-History-is-that-no-one-learns-65-21-83.jpg

Fucking cuckservatives wonder why I despise military service and the draft in general. There is not fucking way, I am dying for people that do not fucking care about me. I simply refuse and so should all of you.

Also for all the SFcels out there, no more brother wars tbhtbh

Imagine in 2039 or 2045, billions of normies will virtue signal to the max, just thinking about it is ragefuel I hope the world is no moER by then

Nothing has been learned. Even worse, important things have been forgotten

To every cuck and foid that still thinks men's struggles are trivial and womyn need special protection, fuck you. You deserve to be put in the trenches a million times more than any of these innocent young men did. I hope you die in a chlorine gas attack blinded, with your skin burning, and with bloody froth coming out of your mouths you fucking faggots

Brilliantly written. This needs to be stickied right fucking now.

If there's one thing this taught me, it's that no one on this planet, especially women, don't give a fuck about men's troubles. And I don't want their fucking sympathy. I will get myself out of this hole. I'd rather die than trust a woman.

R.I.P. to all the men who lost their lives in the wars.

remember this beauty:
"women have always been the primary victims of war." - Hilary Clinton

typical femoids, got to always make it about themselves. she honestly deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered and have her remains turned into dog chowder for saying such a thing

EDIT: too merciful of a fate hbttbhhtbhbt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Last edited:
Also for all the SFcels out there, no more brother wars tbhtbh
Tell that to the kikes. They've been preparing to nuke and invade russia, iran and china for years at this point. All because they refuse to succumb to the american ZOG.

100 years after the end of arguably THE most horrifying and bloody conflict in human history and (((they))) are ready to start another one.
Fuck America, fuck Canada, fuck the UK, fuck France, fuck NATO, fuck the EU, fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Israel and fuck anyone who who wants to send millions of people to the slaughter just so a few select kikes can get richer.
Fuck. You. All.

CuckandProud:
But you guys!! Let's remember all the womyns that did loads of things during the war, like... Umm some of them worked in factories! And there was that one lady who shot a Nazi too! Can we get 10 updoots to rename rememberence day to "Womyns Being The Good day!"
Edit: thanks for the support partners!
Edit 2: haha yes women didn't fight in the wars /s

"Yeah y-yeah they worked in the factories" Mean while 100,000s of men are throwing themselves to their deaths, but oh no the poor foids suffering so hard back home far away in the big bad factories.

Foids are empty heartless beings. Fuck them all.

Exremely high IQ post and brutal blackpill about male disposability. You managed to keep my attention spam through the whole text.

men who sacrifice or help out society in anyway are morons who need to have acid poured on their faces

fuck society as hard as you can, take as much as you can, burn it the fuck down

if another war happens only women should fight

This is funny, because even in countries like Israel which are so surrounded by enemies relative to their population they have conscription for femoids as well as men, femoids in the IDF are almost always doing more secondary, less dangerous roles than their male counterparts. Which is reasonable, really, except for the fact that everybody calls femoids SOOOOOOO BRAVE for working in factories, being nurses or driving a transport truck when the vast majority of people throwing away their lives are men.

Tell that to the kikes. They've been preparing to nuke and invade russia, iran and china for years at this point. All because they refuse to succumb to the american ZOG.

100 years after the end of arguably THE most horrifying and bloody conflict in human history and (((they))) are ready to start another one.
Fuck America, fuck Canada, fuck the UK, fuck France, fuck NATO, fuck the EU, fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Israel and fuck anyone who who wants to send millions of people to the slaughter just so a few select kikes can get richer.
Fuck. You. All.
Tin

Fucking cuckservatives wonder why I despise military service and the draft in general. There is not fucking way, I am dying for people that do not fucking care about me. I simply refuse and so should all of you.
I would sooner die for myself then get up and die for anybody else.
The only true victims of the world. Men that are slaughtered as if pigs with no merit.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
If another war happens am I running the fuck in the other direction.
men who sacrifice or help out society in anyway are morons who need to have acid poured on their faces

I agree, pull the carpet from under society as you leave too.
This is funny, because even in countries like Israel which are so surrounded by enemies relative to their population they have conscription for femoids as well as men, femoids in the IDF are almost always doing more secondary, less dangerous roles than their male counterparts.
:feelsautistic:TRUTH:feelsautistic:
Saw some shit with Palestine and Israel on a livestream and the 1 foid that was there was way the fuck away and had a sniper rifle, never shot it either, just low IQ in general and not cohesive. Who else but Israel. Yeah real fucking brave, using an rpg to swat a fly. Female soldiers can eat my poo. Meanwhile the male soldiers were the ones with the shields and made up most of the caravan of actual components.

Last edited:
If, even during a war when millions of people are dying for nothing in horrible conditions, people did not give a shit about young men like ourselves, do you really expect anybody to give a shit about us now?

Is it any surprise we get copouts like "therapy", "personality" and "shower" that essentially mean "know your place, don't rock the boat" instead of being given actual honesty by people?

You're very right.

Nice memorial for the dead and the valuelessness of male life. Enjoyed the poem too.

I've always thought Remembrance Day was stupid. I never cared about some stupid guys that signed up or were forced into a war to die either. Funny enough your post made me think more about it than I have during any stupid Remembrance Day "moment of silence".

You're a smart guy. But you know that I'm sure.

It's a sad world for our gender. The world is harsh and cruel. To men most of all. Find what you want in life and try to get it for yourself. Protect yourself because no one else likely will. Don't expect anyone to prop you up if you fall. Don't expect support if you show weakness. Expect to be blamed for it instead. Stand on your own two feet. That's all we can do. That's what I try to do.

Last edited:
It's a sad world for our gender. The world is harsh and cruel. To men most of all. Find what you want in life and try to get it for yourself. Protect yourself because no one else likely will. Don't expect anyone to prop you up if you fall. Don't expect support if you show weakness. Expect to be blamed for it. Stand on your own two feet. That's all we can do. That's what I try to do.
This website is like a ship and it's users are the sailors on it, suffering through untold unpleasantries, coping together, laughing with each other. Through this site we gain understanding and knowledge of how it is in this world and we then use the knowledge for our own circumstances. Then we know it's true.. that's the thing about this ghost ship, once you are on it and you are meant to be on it, you feel the weight dropping in your guts, you will never leave it.

Extragalactic levels of IQ in this post. Don't forget how feminists also supported the war because they knew it would get millions of men killed and shift the balance of power into their favor.

All those young men died for nothing, while foids sat comfortably at home and reaped the rewards of their sacrifice. It's no different today. JFL at those cucks who still join the military.

That poem hit me so hard.

"Silly war vet amputee, you're not entitled to anything, just take a shower and be more confident Teehee"

Fucking merciless. I don't think foids even have a soul. First they shamed and pressured them, promised them glory, and then left them to rot in the fucking gutter once they're used up and worthless.

That poem hit me so hard.

"Silly war vet amputee, you're not entitled to anything, just take a shower and be more confident Teehee"

Fucking merciless. I don't think foids even have a soul. First they shamed and pressured them, promised them glory, and then left them to rot in the fucking gutter once they're used up and worthless.
"Now he will never feel again how slim girls' waists are, or how warm their subtle hands, all of them touch him like some queer disease. "

"Tonight he noticed how the women's eyes passed from him to the strong men that were whole. How cold and late it is! Why don't they come and put him into bed? Why don't they come? "

:feelsbadman:

Feminism destroys society, should we be pro-feminist then?:p

Bump. Three years have passed and no one commented on this very important and high IQ tier thread, but meme threads like (I'm living the proof...) take all the popularity:feelswhat:.
The first-up timezones, such as New Zealand's, have already entered the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1. A hundred years ago an armistice ended a war which had caused more casualties than any other war for the past eight-tenths of a millennium. The rest of the Asia-Pacific, Western Eurasia, Africa and the Americas won't be far behind experiencing the 11th of November on the 100th anniversary of the armistice. It has been exactly a century since the First World War, which as a fully mechanised war was the first large-scale conflict of its kind, and the first conflict of its kind large enough to be considered a World War.

As with the anniversary of any major modern war, millions of virtue-signalling normies across the world will speak out against violence on the 11th of the 11th and preach to the choir about the "lessons" we learned after turning at least ten million soldiers' insides into mince so they could die horribly sprawled out on a field somewhere in Flanders or the Dardanelles. War is bad, yada yada yada, commemorate the lives that have lost. Instead of looking at the lessons that everybody pretends to have learned, maybe we should look at things people FAILED to learn after the First World War (and the second, and every modern war that came after that).

View attachment 61860

People failed to learn how to give a shit about men. Foids working in factories during the war got women the vote and welfare systems got better after all the veterans came home (probably because governments were scared of communist revolution JFL), but did anybody really care about the millions of faceless, unmarried young men who were conscripted and died horribly in the war? Maybe their mothers did for a while, but apart from that who really cared? Who cares today?

How many men fell flat on their faces and died after being shot in the back by a person they never even saw, but whose names, despite their sacrifice, are not remembered by a single living person today? They exist on a memorial plaque somewhere in France, nobody gives a shit about them. Propaganda posters waxed poetic about "dying for your country" and "manning up", but as usual that always meant throwing millions of expendable young men into the meat grinder. They are gone forever, no normalfag actually gives a shit about even a millionth of what they went through in that war.

Even in the 1910s, when the war was actively happening around everyone, men were socially pressured into throwing their lives away for a bunch of faggot aristocrats (fuck you Churchill, rot in hell for what you did at the Dardanelles) by being given a white feather by foids for not enlisting. Essentially you would be branded a coward for not manning up and throwing your life away in the most horrible way possible, because nobody gives a shit about men. Killing ten million of them won't reduce the amount of foids that can be impregnated by the remainder, biology decrees that they are disposable and might as well be thrown away to die painfully.

If, even during a war when millions of people are dying for nothing in horrible conditions, people did not give a shit about young men like ourselves, do you really expect anybody to give a shit about us now? Is it any surprise we get copouts like "therapy", "personality" and "shower" that essentially mean "know your place, don't rock the boat" instead of being given actual honesty by people? For men today who have problems considered far more legitemate than ours by normies, such as the homeless, do people give a shit about them? Fuck no, most homeless people are men and the majority of homeless shelters in many western cities cater to women because women are so precious and vulnerable. Men are responsible for the vast, vast majority of all suicides, but whenever a roastie kills herself it gets on the news. The man working a dead end job at a petrol station in his 30s killing himself after his fat wife divorces him is not something anybody gives a shit about. After all, men are disposable.

Surely if you survived and came back to your home country after the war you would receive some sort of thanks, right? JFL, barely fucking any. Especially if you happen to have lost a limb or two.

The following piece of text is a poem by a person called Wilfred Owen who fought on the Western front and made poems about World War One. The poem is about a man who loses his legs in the war, comes back to Britain in a wheelchair and is rejected by everyone (especially foids) for being disabled. Before he lost his legs in the war he was wanted by foids for his looks, but after becoming disabled he is doomed to die alone and involuntarily celibate. What about his personality, surely he is a brave lad? Surely he is a "decent human being" for almost sacrificing his life for his country? Surely women will see past his new disability and love him for who he is?

No, they won't. They never will, they don't care. Nobody cares about men's problems, even if they expect men to throw away their lives for nothing in return. Nothing has changed in 2018. You are expendable, no matter what you do, unless you manage to get appropriate LMS both foids and society at large won't see you as a fully-fledged human being. Even if you have enough LMS to be considered a valid option by foids, even as betabuxx, you will still be expected to throw your fucking life away for whores, roasties and single mothers you've never met while they sit safely at home away from the front lines (as was the case in the English-speaking world, anyway).

Nobody gives a shit about men. Nobody gives a shit about us. We are disposable, we are expendable, and despite dozens of millions of young men dying in this century alone because of that nobody has bothered to change that. To all the males who were killed for nothing in WW1 because they were born with a penis and were therefore acceptable for throwing into a meat grinder, lest we forget.

I think all men should understand these facts and not be deceived by the slogans of patriotism and nationalism. It's time for all men to know who are their enemies; Whoever belittles or despises (directly or implicitly) their life / their value /their needs / their suffering are their worst enemy. Here is a list of those who meet these criteria:
1. Women who don't see you as part of humanity or society, who think they are more valuable than you, or who tell you that you are not entitled to have sex.
2. The regime which gets reports on the rates of celibacy and poverty of men, and doesn't move to support you.
3. The army that looks at you as cannon fodder and a pawn that could be gotten rid of you for the sake of victory in a war, which doesn't belong to you.
4. The society that considers women are more important than you because they can give birth.
5. Everybody who thinks that women and children are more important than you.
6. The elites who think you are a slave so that they can hoard the wealth. they take the fruit of your labor and you take the crumbs.
7. Unprincipled and unscrupulous social media companies who either ban you for subjective moral standards or think you are their social data-collecting experiment.
And the list goes on...

I think they are the real enemy, and the opponents in wars are the secondary enemies. Search and you will find that the main cause of all wars in history are women and elites. We were killing our brothers because of those scum who looked at us as cannon fodders. Imagine what would happen if men understood that and band together for their own interests, I swear that those chief agitators would die of wrath and sorrow, their faces will be very ugly.

Fuck. You. All.
Based.

Last edited:

If there's one thing this taught me, it's that no one on this planet, especially women, don't give a fuck about men's troubles. And I don't want their fucking sympathy. I will get myself out of this hole. I'd rather die than trust a woman.

Quotation-Otto-von-Bismarck-What-we-learn-from-History-is-that-no-one-learns-65-21-83.jpg

Agreed

Fuck. You. All.
Fuck you and Fuck Iran :dab:

I still miss this niggah. What happened to him?

@ThoughtfulCel Brutal as fuck, check that part :feelsmage:
There are so many instances of young men going through insane pain and agony all throughout history. Millions died in the trenches to gas attacks, bombings, sickness etc. The ones who survived had shell shock for life

Yet the mainstream consensus is that women have had it harder throughout history :feelsseriously:

@ThoughtfulCel Brutal as fuck, check that part :feelsmage:
There are so many instances of young men going through insane pain and agony all throughout history. Millions died in the trenches to gas attacks, bombings, sickness etc. The ones who survived had shell shock for life

Yet the mainstream consensus is that women have had it harder throughout history :feelsseriously:
Its really fucking insane how much people are willing to ignore the amount of shit men face on a daily basis.

Think about it. Men build society, they do the dirty jobs no one else wants to do, they keep the economy going and keep humanity advancing, and they fight in wars on the front lines for women who constantly berate them and shit on them simply because big daddy government told them to.

We exist in a universe where simply being a man who isn't apart of the 1% means you're a hated expendable creature that isn't even considered human. All those soldiers who died in horrific and terrible ways, just to push humanity into a future where they can't even support themselves or find someone to share their shitty lives with. Unforgivable.

Sometimes i have to sit back and laugh at just how absurd it is. You'd think that working hard and being a respectable and responsible person would naturally land you a comfortable life and relationship, yet in this world, people who murder, people who steal, people who are just shitty in general are rewarded by everyone, especially women.

And after knowing all this, they still expect human men to be functioning members of society, yeah, fuck that

Its really fucking insane how much people are willing to ignore the amount of shit men face on a daily basis.

Think about it. Men build society, they do the dirty jobs no one else wants to do, they keep the economy going and keep humanity advancing, and they fight in wars on the front lines for women who constantly berate them and shit on them simply because big daddy government told them to.
Oh god this
Similarly it pisses me off when women complain about the wage gap or "muh high positions/stem"

It's absolutely disgusting how they ignore the fact that 99% of people working the worst jobs on earth are men. Garbage men, sewer workers, oil rig workers, roofers, millers, linemen etc
All the dirtiest, most dangerous jobs are done by men at a rate of like 99+%

If an alien race came on earth and studied men they would take one look at the job market and conclude that men are basically oppressed/enslaved.

Yet people will ignore all that and look at the top .1% or some shit and say woooow more men there!!!

Sometimes i have to sit back and laugh at just how absurd it is. You'd think that working hard and being a respectable and responsible person would naturally land you a comfortable life and relationship, yet in this world, people who murder, people who steal, people who are just shitty in general are rewarded by everyone, especially women.
All of the most psychotic dark triad people ive ever met have 1) all made it with women and 2) most of them fucked the system and everyone else and gotten wealthy/high status

The only dark triad people who didn't "make it" money/status wise are the ones who actively destroyed themselves with drugs/went to prison. They went out of their way to fail/screw themselves over

And after knowing all this, they still expect human men to be functioning members of society, yeah, fuck that
I agree, it's why i think hermitmaxxing is the best thing that people like us could do.
The only winning move (calling it that is a bit of a cope) is to not play the rigged game

But even that has become immensely difficult. It takes so much money to move, own a bit of land and become self reliant :feelsbadman:

Poor boys, it's incomprehensible how they died in the millions for a bunch of old men in cabinet, yet you can't bring up the subject of them having died without someone saying 'BUT WOMEN ALSO PLAYED A BIG ROLE IN THE WAR' yes we get it but they weren't torn to shreds by hunks of metal in a field in belgium. They were heroes. Let them have their own moment of recognition, untainted by these modern feminazis

Poor boys, it's incomprehensible how they died in the millions for a bunch of old men in cabinet, yet you can't bring up the subject of them having died without someone saying 'BUT WOMEN ALSO PLAYED A BIG ROLE IN THE WAR' yes we get it but they weren't torn to shreds by hunks of metal in a field in belgium. They were heroes. Let them have their own moment of recognition, untainted by these modern feminazis
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Imagine fighting in a war for your government that cucked you and dying a virgin :lul::lul::lul:

Wars are disgusting because so many innocent men die.

Boo hoo all the unmarried chads that prob fucked half the village died. Why should I care. Incels were sent to the rear trenches to sort mail.

Boo hoo all the unmarried chads that prob fucked half the village died. Why should I care. Incels were sent to the rear trenches to sort mail.
Have you seen actual photos of WW 1 platoons? While there certainly were a few Chads scattered among the soldiers (especially in the officer corps), most of the enlisted were either normies or subfives.

Platoon 6 section 6 1

View attachment 61860

All for nothing...

F