Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Celibacy Rate is at least 25% for men under 26 years old

We know that 15% of men 22-35 have had no sex in the past year:

DcSq2PcW4AAgfXb.jpg

Now we also know that 13-17% of all 26 year olds are virgins. That's pooled for both men and women. Men would have higher virginity rates than women, so that implies at least ~20% virginity rate for men.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/62231...n-eight-26-year-olds-reveal-they-are-virgins/

At a minimum, there are at least another 5-10% of guys who have gotten laid once in their life but never again and are thus still generally celibate.

This means there is a minimum of 25% celibacy rate for men under 26 years old. Possibly the rate is already as high as 30%+.

We are already much closer to Japan than people think.

Being -cel is becoming the new norm.

That means all the STD statistics are amplified because now they only apply to %70 of people.

Cant wait until all normies die of HPV cancer and SUPER AIDS.

I once read a book on beauty that claimed 20% of a given population is ugly. I think this 20% proportion must overlap significantly with celibacy, as well as fringe political beliefs.

Last edited:
>20% of a given population is uglier than average
:feelstastyman:

Pool’s closed due to AIDS.
lenny-kravitz-afro-curly-hairstyle.jpg

Betas dont rise up. They cry or shoot up unarmed people

I tried reading the article but it had a few too many grammatical/typographical errors for me to finish it. Whoever the dumbass was who wrote or edited this ought to be fired. Or the whole publication ought to be burned from existence.

It’s a good cope and lifefuel.
But I hate to ruin it for you guys.
It’s not true at all.

Most of OP was retarded coping speculation

it's more like 15%, going from the data offered, which anyone who isn't a coping halfwit can see quite quickly

Most of OP was retarded coping speculation

it's more like 15%, going from the data offered, which anyone who isn't a coping halfwit can see quite quickly

Minimum 15% male virginity rate for men <26.

Losing your virginity just means fucking once.

At least another 10-15% of men will have only fucked once or twice. Would they not be added to the "celibate" tally?

You don't have to be a virgin to be celibate. Most people would say if you haven't fucked anyone in 2-3 years you're "celibate".

At least another 10-15% of men will have only fucked once or twice. Would they not be added to the "celibate" tally?
An assumption you pulled directly out of your ass

good one dipshit :feelsokman:

An assumption you pulled directly out of your ass

good one dipshit :feelsokman:

Okay, well if you want to assume the contrary, then 15% of men are complete and utter virgins and the other 85% are just fucking constantly for their whole lives nonstop. Because that makes more sense, right?

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?
It's even oudated. I also think that the number of men that can luck out once and is quite low 1-3% and that all-or-nothing theory is legit.

We have 16% no sex here and around 13-17% that are virgins in that same set.

Well here we have 27% that are virgins (at least since 18) and 28% that have had no sex in a year (includes all of the virgins). You're either completely an incel or you're not largely. That's the part where OP is wrong. 365 days is a very long time so it makes sense.

Any breakdowns by race? Probably 90% of the males are Hapas

Any breakdowns by race? Probably 90% of the males are Hapas
Could be incels in denial as well. Men like to put up a front and don't want to admit their true feelings because gynocentric society.

Could be incels in denial as well. Men like to put up a front and don't want to admit their true feelings because gynocentric society.
Fuck dude why did we have to be born to be a part of the lowest tier of society

1590182169550-png.263705

1590182217727-png.263706

Jfl, we should just mass rope until there's only foid to run society so it can fucking crumble down in fire and ashes. What is the fucking point of living if we don't have the basic love and relationship that drive mens to happiness and succeess since the beginning of time.

it's a swallow the whitepill or rope

Chad fucking everybody’s childhood crush

I wonder how many of those who claimed they weren't virgins actually only fucked hookers

Te heeeeee sex is not a right!
Te heeeeee you are not owed sex inkwell!!

And it's going to get much higher in the coming years

Lol things accelerated so much over the last 2 years. Ppl now are talking about 40% of australian teens and young adylts being virgins.

i like how the title is "millennials shun sex" as if it's our choice

That means all the STD statistics are amplified because now they only apply to %70 of people.

Cant wait until all normies die of HPV cancer and SUPER AIDS.
Based. Absolutely based.

Would be more but they roped already

i like how the title is "millennials shun sex" as if it's our choice
yeah, title should be "women's standards rising uncontrollably and contributing to male sexlessness"

It skyrocketed lately... :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

1590182169550-png.263705

1590182217727-png.263706

Jfl, we should just mass rope until there's only foid to run society so it can fucking crumble down in fire and ashes. What is the fucking point of living if we don't have the basic love and relationship that drive mens to happiness and succeess since the beginning of time.
Death time.

I once read a book on beauty that claimed 20% of a given population is ugly. I think this 20% proportion must overlap significantly with celibacy, as well as fringe political beliefs.
fontaine stopped lurking this place

slayer irl

Is it a blackpill, whitepill or a cope to suppose that this trend of hypergamy in females and celibacy in males is set to continue? If 25 years from now a very large portion of the male population are completely unable to form relationships/have sex then society is in for some serious problems; this could be a whitepill in that some action or at least attention to the problem from mainstream society will have to be taken.

On the other hand, this could be a cope. What if hypergamy doesn't keep on increasing and increasing and just a minority of men (bottom 5%) will never have sex or a relationship, larger percentage will be complete betas and never have sex until a long term relationship later in life, the top 20% of men will have sex in their teens and continue to smash in their 20s until settling down with a long term partner. Maybe, nothing will kick off and it will just carry on like that.

Part of me hopes for accelerationism and that increasing hypergamy will change the fabric of society that the problem will be forced seriously into public consciousness, but I fear that this is a cope.

Is it a blackpill, whitepill or a cope to suppose that this trend of hypergamy in females and celibacy in males is set to continue? If 25 years from now a very large portion of the male population are completely unable to form relationships/have sex then society is in for some serious problems; this could be a whitepill in that some action or at least attention to the problem from mainstream society will have to be taken.

On the other hand, this could be a cope. What if hypergamy doesn't keep on increasing and increasing and just a minority of men (bottom 5%) will never have sex or a relationship, larger percentage will be complete betas and never have sex until a long term relationship later in life, the top 20% of men will have sex in their teens and continue to smash in their 20s until settling down with a long term partner. Maybe, nothing will kick off and it will just carry on like that.

Part of me hopes for accelerationism and that increasing hypergamy will change the fabric of society that the problem will be forced seriously into public consciousness, but I fear that this is a cope.
it could go either way, but it seems like it's over for us, no one cares about a "sacrifice generation", they all want their own piece of the pie

it could go either way, but it seems like it's over for us, no one cares about a "sacrifice generation", they all want their own piece of the pie
in australia 40% are incel

in australia 40% are incel
must be chad/cunt central, that place should make everyone low inhib and outgoing and sexhaving by its very nature

youth social capital is probably completely controlled by a few chad "shamans" with harems of both pretty and ugly women, throwing huge parties with carefully curated invitations.
it's already like that in most countries but somehow they must have it even worse.