Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Celebritypill meets Lolipill ages 9-12 circ 2012/2015 in the UFC courtesy of Cheick Kongo

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
This girl said she was nine years old during the Q&A leading up to UFC 149 in July 2012. Most of you will at least recognize a younger Dana White here.

Used some shitty free software (best I could find at the time) to crop this from a larger YT upload, sorry about the watermark.

She is referring to Cheick Kongo (born 1975) who was 37 at the time.

If you think this was a one-off thing... it wasn't.

Three years later (in 2015) when she was twelve, her dad took her to train with 40-year-old Cheick and filmed them "grappling" each other...

Cheick is 46 now and she is 18...

Haven't been able to find anything about her post-2015 though, makes me wonder what happened...

What do you think happened guys?

This shows how fame and the ability to beat people up make girls adore you.

Also for all you folk who think Chads/Tyrones don't get a pass for spending time with lolis, this is concrete proof. So STFU about how age of consent stops them, society worships the alpha males and throws their daughters at them and laughs when they flirt.

Last edited:
Also for all you folk who think Chads/Tyrones don't get a pass for spending time with lolis, this is concrete proof. So STFU about how age of consent stops them, society worships the alpha males and throws their daughters at them and laughs when they flirt.
High IQ

Absolutely brutal videos. These are several pills at once:

-Women love raw strength and brutality
-They are corrupted from an extremely early age and not le innocent angels. (When I was 9 I played with fucking Lego and she already flirts with some muscular nigga :worryfeels:)
-Fathers/Society don't give a damn about AOC as long as it is a Chad or Gigachad
-Foids worship fame above all else
-Western/American fathers are extremely cucked (daughter pill) and help their girls to become sluts

Brutal, brutal, brutal. :fuk: These are the same foids btw who threw sand at me in elementary school and treated me like shit. :feelskek:

Last edited:
No, OP, "pedophilia" is one of the top taboos in modern society, even among ¡CHADS! Men are, for the most part, not allowed to have any close (platonic, non-sexual) contact with sub-adult foids (with the exception being daughters and younger siblings). The fact that the video you posted was able to slide is the exception that proves the rule. The rule is that people are incredibly hysterical about "pedophilia," particularly when it involves an older male and younger foid, ¡CHAD! or not.
If you think ¡CHAD! regularly gets away with lolimaxxing, I refer you to British footballer Adam Johnson, a handsome, millionaire, pro-athlete. It hardly gets more "Chaddish" than that

He was convicted and sentenced to 6 years in prison for consensually fooling around with a 15 yo whore. He didn't even have sex with her :feelskek:.
High IQ

Absolutely brutal videos. These are several pills at once:

-Women love raw strength and brutality
If that were true, we'd see foids masturbating to powerlifting competitions and boxing matches. If this were true, the "gymcel" wouldn't be such a common archetype.:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
If you think ¡CHAD! regularly gets away with lolimaxxing, I refer you to British footballer Adam Johnson, a handsome, millionaire, pro-athlete. It hardly gets more "Chaddish" than that
Lol you cherrypicked the one case where some famous asshole indeed was buttraped.

What about travelling Chads from other countries? They will never see the jb ever again they fuck and we all know they are slutty as fuck with 15. Not to mention Chads who jb-maxx in their own social circle. (younger sisters of their friends etc...) and these sluts too will report jackshit, since they live in small shithole towns where everyone knows everyone.

I agree that sub-14 is still somewhat of a taboo but you are retarded if you think the overwhelming majority of plus-14 foids isn't getting railed by 20 year old Chads all the time. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Lol you cherrypicked the one case where some famous asshole indeed was buttraped.

What about travelling Chads from other countries? They will never see the jb ever again they fuck and we all know they are slutty as fuck with 15. Not to mention Chads who jb-maxx in their own social circle. (younger sisters of their friends etc...) and these sluts too will report jackshit, since they live in small shithole towns where everyone knows everyone.

I agree that sub-14 is still somewhat of a taboo but you are retarded if you think the overwhelming majority of plus-14 foids isn't getting railed by 20 year old Chads all the time. :feelskek:
Chads in their 20s fooling around with teen whores was probably somewhat common 30-50 years ago, but not today. Now, the hysteria against male "predators" and "groomers" is at an utter fever-pitch. Men in their mid 20s or older are pathetic losers for even thinking about teen girls.

Chads in their 20s fooling around with teen whores was probably somewhat common 30-50 years ago, but not today. Now, the hysteria against male "predators" and "groomers" is at an utter fever-pitch. Men in their mid 20s or older are pathetic losers for even thinking about teen girls.
Yeah right. :soy: :feelskek:

I bet she got pregnant by Tyrone by age 13. Disturbing how the parents encourage this behavior.

These are the same foids btw who threw sand at me in elementary school and treated me like shit. :feelskek:
imagine: all the girls you wanted to hold hands with in the 4th grade were being passed around to men in their late 30s by their fathers
we never stood a chance
not even as late-30s cels (I'll be there soon) because we're not athletes, only the athletes get the tween lolis gifted to them by dad cucks
He was convicted and sentenced to 6 years in prison for consensually fooling around with a 15 yo whore. He didn't even have sex with her :feelskek:.
he's 5'9" and not applicable to this theory, short athletes get reported to cops, dads don't want them to impregnate daughters with short genes
fucking ball-jogging soccer/football players aren't considered alpha males like UFC fighters / basketballers / offensive linemen
The fact that the video you posted was able to slide is the exception that proves the rule
The expression "exception that proves the rule" is one of the most low-IQ neologisms I've ever heard, please drop it.

The literal truth is that if there is an exception to a declaration of a way-things-are (trend) it proves it CAN'T be a rule.

Exception is a subjective classification, a term assigned based on the assumption that a rule exists, so you can't say "hey it's an exception, therefore this proves things usually are not like this" with any kind of rational discussion.
If that were true, we'd see foids masturbating to powerlifting competitions and boxing matches
Foids masturbate in private, you don't see what they fap to.
Women also tend to be good at lying and practice lying and obscuring the truth, so you shouldn't operate on the assumption they will be honest about what they fap to.

If this were true, the "gymcel" wouldn't be such a common archetype.:feelsseriously:
Gymcel is used deprecatingly usually when there's other factors like the guy is already short/ugly, or in cases where he doesn't gym-max to Mr. Universe proportions so a foid assumes he has bad genes or bad willpower
Chads in their 20s fooling around with teen whores was probably somewhat common 30-50 years ago
but not today. Now, the hysteria against male "predators" and "groomers" is at an utter fever-pitch.
Men in their mid 20s or older are pathetic losers for even thinking about teen girls.
the fever pitch is never applied to chads
chad is never accused of "grooming" or "preying" because he doesn't pursue women, they pursue him

Brad/Melvin need to actually go introduce themselves to their little sister's friends. Chad just minds his own business playing vidya and his little sister's friends sneak into his bedroom at night during a sleepover and suck his cock.

Last edited:
imagine: all the girls you wanted to hold hands with in the 4th grade were being passed around to men in their late 30s by their fathers
we never stood a chance
not even as late-30s cels (I'll be there soon) because we're not athletes, only the athletes get the tween lolis gifted to them by dad cucks
When did you get so based? I remember talking to you in a few threads and thought you were a cuck. My memory is shit tough, maybe I just remember it wrong. :fuk:

What is also brutal is, it highlights how easily foids throw around "I love you". :feelshaha: 20 years later she will probably tell her betacuck not even once that she loves him. Maybe just once to get him locked down in marriage. :feelshaha: But they tell it to literal strangers, just because they are famous. No shame, these foids. :feelshaha:

When did you get so based? I remember talking to you in a few threads and thought you were a cuck. My memory is shit tough, maybe I just remember it wrong. :fuk:
This place changes you. Kind of like /pol/ ... I never had anything against the Jews until I was exposed to the proper memes.

I've always been based in some ways and cucked in others and I'm definitely still cucked in some ways.

IMO if you're incel you need some subtle elements of cuck/bluepill in your subconscious or else you'd have no hope and rope.

So I can't really hate that part of me, I embrace it as a necessary part of survival. Hatred alone wouldn't drive me to continue living, and pure hatred would distract me from the copes that pass the days

What is also brutal is, it highlights how easily foids throw around "I love you". :feelshaha: 20 years later she will probably tell her betacuck not even once that she loves him. Maybe just once to get him locked down in marriage. :feelshaha: But they tell it to literal strangers, just because they are famous. No shame, these foids. :feelshaha:

to be fair it's not just because Cheick is famous but also because he's dark triad and other stuff

there's plenty of "famous" guys who aren't attractive/dominant who won't get loli declarations of love like Cheick Kongo did.

Given he's past his prime, I'm now wondering which WWE stars get this stuff.

I bet John Cena got proposals from a thousand lolis and mommies. Maybe not heels like Orton/Taker despite being fit/famous because not many lolis would be smarks

probably Drew Mac and maybe even Roman Reigns, dunno. Prob not Brock Lesnar, he'd scare the lolis.

not sure on Bobby Lashley, something weird about his ears that means antihandsome despite what a beast he is

lmao at the parents cheering for their daughter to become a bbc slut at age 9 :feelswhat::feelssus: anyway when will it be mine turn to have a 9 year old confess their love for me :cryfeels:
loli declarations of love

lmao at the parents cheering for their daughter to become a bbc slut at age 9 :feelswhat::feelssus: anyway when will it be mine turn to have a 9 year old confess their love for me :cryfeels:
just become a UFC heavyweight champion bruh
I'm sure Brock and Randy Couture got it