Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Celebrities who act like they’re so brave for the amount of online criticism they get

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Fucking idiots, an increase in people hating on you is natural if you are going to increase your exposure to the public to that extent. What they fail to realise is that they are also receiving thousands of times more validation than the average person proportional to their status, and this massively outweighs any criticism.

Acting like a fucking victim because a few people told you you’re fat or ugly online despite the fact you have thousands upon thousands of people constantly telling you how gorgeous you are does not make you in any way brave or a victim. God, these attention seeking narcissists are the scum of the earth.

Celebrities could care less about what their fans think as long as they are getting money

1.-
increase your exposure to the public
2.- Get simp followers.
3.- Receive some criticism.
4.- Use the criticism to get more attention.
5.- Whiteknights appear.
6.- ...
7.- Profit.

i hate celebrities ngl

Celebrities could care less about what their fans think as long as they are getting money
Nah, they genuinely get triggered by people criticising them online, commenting on their weight and shit like that. Then they act like victims when they are of the most privileged class of human to ever exist.

Nah, they genuinely get triggered by people criticising them online, commenting on their weight and shit like that. Then they act like victims when they are of the most privileged class of human to ever exist.

Eh society puts them on a pedestal so they think they have the right to complain

Celebrities complaining in general is stupid, especially about Stan culture or whatever.
I’d kill to have people “Stan” me and make their life about me. Especially teenage foids :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

ngl criticism/insults outweights compliments for most people. If I remember correctly it takes about 5 compliments to outweight an insult mentally. Its not like being rich or famous suddenly makes people not insecure.

However I don't feel too bad for them ngl. Unless the insult is very personal or brutal its really not that bad (and famous people tend to not get insulted that personally since the person doesn't even know them irl). I've been insulted plenty of times online but I'm not going to freak out about it.

ngl criticism/insults outweights compliments for most people. If I remember correctly it takes about 5 compliments to outweight an insult mentally. Its not like being rich or famous suddenly makes people not insecure.

However I don't feel too bad for them ngl. Unless the insult is very personal or brutal its really not that bad (and famous people tend to not get insulted that personally since the person doesn't even know them irl). I've been insulted plenty of times online but I'm not going to freak out about it.
Meanwhile, according to IT, building confidence is just about having the right mindset, despite the fact that we have had almost zero validation in our lives up until this point, (I can count the number of compliments I've received in my life on one hand) and many, many insults and putdowns.

Even if more people hate you than like you, it's still something, if it's 60/40 haters to fans ratio, or even higher, you still have a fan base with growing potential. Everyone had haters at some point, it's fucking normal. Pewdiepie got tons of hate on his first years but I don't remember him being a pussy and crying about it and look where he is now. And it's not the only example. Having haters is normal when you are popular, but these idiots are just playing the victim card to get more validation and even some consolation money from brainless simps. I would rather be popular and have 80% of people hating me and 20% liking me rather than be a nobody.

Not to mention that 20% can grow easily and haters fade away in time

Meanwhile, according to IT, building confidence is just about having the right mindset, despite the fact that we have had almost zero validation in our lives up until this point, (I can count the number of compliments I've received in my life on one hand) and many, many insults and putdowns.
tbhtbh. Also confidence with nothing to back it up is seen as delusional. I bet if an incel was suddenly confident and extroverted those same people would be calling him narcissistic and a jackass.

They shouldn’t complain

I guarantee you celebrities who have adoring fans receive complements over insults at a rate higher than 5 to 1.

Fuck celebrities

they aren't brave they are spoiled and privilaged

High IQ. Celebrity worship is so rampant in the U.S because of the lack of social interaction and institutions in areas like the church over the years. Im not Christian at all but having a higher sense of power in something other than celebrities and comsumerism is a sign of a successful society. America is in decline and im not a traditionalist boomer either, its a true observation for the West in its core values

True that.. This is not an ideal world we live in..

JFL online criticism is the most valuable currency a celebrity can acquire. They’re desperate for it.

Celebrities on Twitter
1. Try fighting for Incels (& battling against lookism/ heightism/ ableism/ cacophobia/ racism)
2. Try fighting for any RWA movement (reverse racism included)
3. Try fighting against the status quo of philosophical orthodoxy
4. Try fighting against anyone

All in that order for difficulty levels.

Then get back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back