Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Celebration of the 10th Isla Vista Massacre anniversary

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★★★★
10 years ago a great man had enough and rebelled against this jew system. Let’s commemorate Elliot by drinking vanilla latte (in my case it’s salted caramel frappe from Costa (they couldn’t prepare vanilla latte)).
IMG 2947

based thread and commemoration effort but it's kinda late now so maybe tomorrow when i'll pass by the mall as that has all the coffee shops

How come nobody here has prank called starbucks asking for the elliot rodger special? I would but I have no way to record my call audio.

I can't believe it's been 10 years already.

peace be upon Him

Today I spend whole day LDAR-ing but tomorrow I'll surely get a vanilla latte! Cheers :feelsjuice:

I don't usually buy trash from Starbucks, but I don't see why not for this special occasion!

I enjoyed my vanilla latte in Starbucks today. I was hoping the barista who served me would be one of those beautiful blonde girls - the kind of girls he had always desired but was never able to have because they all looked down on him. She was fairly attractive but didn't match his description to the letter. I struggled to keep a straight face when ordering, knowing the sole visit for my purpose was to pay my respects to the Supreme Gentleman.