Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Celebrating my college graduation

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
So I look at my college classmates, many of them having partners during graduation (even in our country, at my age, most of the boys my age already have had GFs or are in a relationship already) meanwhile i'm stuck being 5'5'' 1-2/10 face virgin, I know theat I'm unlikely to get laid in graduate school and work, I'm glad I was blackpilled during college though (I mean college is the biggest confirmer of the blackpill). I'm probably will join the corporate world soon since I'm already sick of the exam -> study mindset and the endless loop of study -> exam -> study -> exam. Yeah wageslaving is work -> go home but at least I will have spare time to relax. Guess I'm not stupid enough to know what I can do and what I can not do. Graduating itself was lifefuel, but the workplace is sui-fuel. At least I can make money to cope I guess. Most of my clasmates go to grad shcool to get master's though (this is a Taiwanese obsession) - these guys have a future, while I don't. I hate studying and want to go to work, because I'm more of a "work-and-cope-with-the-stress" person. I was always a good student until college (but I think half of it is due to the students being already strong) it caused a lot of depression but it slowly became better while I graduated.

Letting the blackpill guide me, surprisingly, was the right choice - it allowed me to focus on my schoolwork and career more, also the IQpill helped stopped me from doing a PhD (because I can barely hinge through bachelor's and master's and a PhD requires whole new research + at many times it's not neccesary), I think if I did it I'd become more suicidal I think.

Anyway, back to the topic: Most of my college classmates ofc life mog me to death because they aren't exhuasted, meanwhile I'm almost exhausted and I need a bit of luck to graduate grad school (if I can't take it, i'll either rope or just find a job or NEET instead, the reason I didn't drop out is because high school graduates don't get white collar jobs so if yoou don't endure your life is going to suck even more)

I went to celebrate my graduation with my family: some are surprised that I haven't got a GF yet (no one should be surprised if you look at my posts), some are asking me what am I going to do after my graduation (I answered: to work)

Last edited:
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by PBS KIDS

@Transcended Trucel

Your experience mostly mirrors how mine was. No GF, same height. at least now if you go to industry, you will have some money to buy copes. You gotta just made do with them. If you do end up getting a high salary job, there is a small chance that with some surgery you could make yourself good-looking enough for some foid. but sadly this is very expensive and the most important aspect which is height, is very hard to change with surgery and is risky to change.

Congratulations brocel

You got a worthless degree and will never be rich anyway, there is no reason to celebrate that shit, your life will not change even if you get 50 PHDs today, you are still subhuman and you are poor
LDAR:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
please shut up

finishing college without gf is brutal af

Your experience mostly mirrors how mine was. No GF, same height. at least now if you go to industry, you will have some money to buy copes. You gotta just made do with them. If you do end up getting a high salary job, there is a small chance that with some surgery you could make yourself good-looking enough for some foid. but sadly this is very expensive and the most important aspect which is height, is very hard to change with surgery and is risky to change.

finishing college without gf is brutal af
yes,very brutal
onthe bright sdide at least I finished it

Ok your degree will give you billions, will turn you into tall gigachad, you will mog the shit out of everyone and have a harem of gigastacies :soy::bluepill:

Better now? Stop coping already this isn’t reddit here
most users can't NEET without going homeless eventually. so might as well wageslave

Again, nothing to celebrate here. Being a wagecuck isn’t a reason to throw a party, it’s a reason to rope imo:society:
except there are nomore examsleft

ignorance is bliss.