Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel celeb foid breaking down due to quarantine

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

fucking giga lifefuel

shed ropeafter 1sec of living like us

All foids shall suffer.

Wtf are those nails

I hope she ropes

I have a better quality of life and tons of money *wipes tear with 100 dollar bill* what am I gonna do during this quarantine *sniff*

I'm going to be the bad guy here.

She still took a bite. She didn't have a rage fit.
Nobody here in Japan eats sushi for breakfast, shops don't even open here till 10am.

Based china creating corona

TBH, I think this disease-ridden grossly overpaid stripper is just acting, but there are many entitled Holes that feel the way this whore is supposedly feeling, so this is major lifefuel. Welcome to our world bitches

Are we supposed to feel sorry for these cunts because "they're not out eating sushi"? Good thing she eats cereal, that means she'll be a fatass in a few years. Then she'll really rope after losing her fans and famous tyrones don't want to fuck her.
Based china creating corona

Omg nooooo !! Queeeenn!!!

What celeb is she?

Trying times for E N T I T L E D extraverts

ragefuel. shes a millionare and cries about pathetic shit like this. this isn't lifefuel at all you copers, this is pure ERfuel

In spanish social media there are some videos like this, of people that think they are becoming crazy because they have been isolated for a fucking month. A month.
If i could ask for a wish, i would ask for every single human in this planet to live their entire lifes in complete isolation, like me. This quarentine is the best moment of my fucking life. I wish it would never end.

TBH, I think this disease-ridden grossly overpaid stripper is just acting, but there are many entitled Holes that feel the way this whore is supposedly feeling, so this is major lifefuel. Welcome to our world bitches

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: