Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious -Cel status poll

What type of cel are you?

• KHHV (No kiss, no handholding, no hugs, virgin)

Votes: 38 45.2%
  • KV (No kiss, virgin)

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Virgin (done rest)

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Volcel

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nearcel (had stuff in the past or can't get it much)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • C-sectioncel (Didn't even get contact with your mother's hole when being born)

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know you're a piece of trash when before you're even born your mother can sense your bad personality & awful hygiene so she doesn't want you to even touch her pussy.
Should have showered and got a haircut in the womb inkwell

thats some brutal shit tbh. you never even sat next to women on the bus?
Why would i sit next to a random person? And why would a women ever choose to sit next to me? They would rather stand. I caught a lot of public transport and never had a girl sit next to me when there was a free seat

Why would i sit next to a random person? And why would a women ever choose to sit next to me? They would rather stand. I caught a lot of public transport and never had a girl sit next to me when there was a free seat
Yeah back when I had to use the bus I was one of the last choices to be sat next to by foids, when they did they made it plenty apparent they didn't want to with their leg angle & gap.

Can I put myself as khhv if I once got an awkward 1 second hug from my sister’s friend?

Can I put myself as khhv if I once got an awkward 1 second hug from my sister’s friend?
The hug has to be mutual or wanted by the foid. That doesn't sound like hug success.

KHHV and C-sectioncel

Yeah back when I had to use the bus I was one of the last choices to be sat next to by foids, when they did they made it plenty apparent they didn't want to with their leg angle & gap.
Angle themselves almost completely away from you and have 1 inch of their ass on the chair, basically sitting in the aisle

Angle themselves almost completely away from you and have 1 inch of their ass on the chair, basically sitting in the aisle
That kinda shit yeah.

Fakecel larpers wont understand because when a girl gets on their bus, the girl will sit on their lap
People will compete for everything won't they, fucking Chad larpers man, see the pile & think I gotta get in on that shit.

Are you a female or just retarded
wtf? what are you getting autistically angry about here? have you literally never been on public transport or some shit? you just sit down. you don't even pay attention to who's sitting next to you. you're lucky if there's an open seat available at all, you don't decide who you want to sit next to

Let's say the problem shifted from mental to looks. Thanks retarded doctors. :feelsautistic:

There is a special place for you reserved in my basement. :feelsEhh:

So I used to be close (maybe), but not anymore. Never lost my khhv status though.

Khhv. Born via c-section.

I'm incel and Incel is me

damn bro, brutal.

wtf? what are you getting autistically angry about here? have you literally never been on public transport or some shit? you just sit down. you don't even pay attention to who's sitting next to you. you're lucky if there's an open seat available at all, you don't decide who you want to sit next to
Because as an ugly man it is just that simple. Just get on and take a seat bro! Its that easy!!!

You are too ignorant that i will be suprised if you are even male or ugly looking. Only chads and women go through life that blindly

Because as an ugly man it is just that simple. Just get on and take a seat bro! Its that easy!!!

You are too ignorant that i will be suprised if you are even male or ugly looking. Only chads and women go through life that blindly
sometime I forget that there are actual basement dwellers on this forum who have no experience with basic things like riding the bus. you're either extremely sheltered or mentally retarded if you think only Chads sit down on public transport

sometime I forget that there are actual basement dwellers on this forum who have no experience with basic things like riding the bus. you're either extremely sheltered or mentally retarded if you think only Chads sit down on public transport
I'm confused about this whole back & forth. A regular guy sits where he can while a Chad gets signals from body language & eye contact to indicate "sit here" from a female.

An ugly bloke on the bus only gets sat next to by a foid (he has window) If the other seats are taken & you can see she is not happy with it.

KHHV (except some SEA prostitutes).

I caught the bus 1000s of times jfl and as an ugly man you can only sit down if there is no one else next to you

I'm confused about this whole back & forth. A regular guy sits where he can while a Chad gets signals from body language & eye contact to indicate "sit here" from a female.

An ugly bloke on the bus only gets sat next to by a foid (he has window) If the other seats are taken & you can see she is not happy with it.
yeah. I specifically mentioned public transport as an example because 99% of the time you don't choose who you want to sit next to or pay any attention to them. everyone who has to use public transport frequently inevitably sits next to a woman at some point. then he went full autism and unironically said you're fakecel if you've ever sat next to a woman as if that's how it works at all JFL. it's like saying you're fakecel if you sat next to a girl in class

Not sure if i should pick khhv or kv, because i held hands but i never got a hug

I caught the bus 1000s of times jfl and as an ugly man you can only sit down if there is no one else next to you
just realized this is a LARP, well played JFL

just realized this is a LARP, well played JFL
Its not a larp though are you stupid?what part is larp. Cause i caught the train/bus atleast 1-2000 times in my life and no woman never sat next to me when the seat was empty.

And if the seat it empty next to womeni wont take it cause they will look at you like you are about to rape them. You would relate to this but youre not ugly

Its not a larp though are you stupid?what part is larp. Cause i caught the train/bus atleast 1-2000 times in my life and no woman never sat next to me when the seat was empty.

And if the seat it empty next to womeni wont take it cause they will look at you like you are about to rape them. You would relate to this but youre not ugly
"ugly men can't sit down on the bus unless there's no one next to you" is what gave it away. the vast majority of people you see on public transport are incel tier men. old, broke, smokers/alcoholics, etc. the women you see are usually middle aged Hispanic cleaning ladies with their kids. this fantasy you have of public transport where it's full of Chads and Stacies is just the vivid imagination of a basement dweller

Last edited:
"ugly men can't sit down on the bus unless there's no one next to you" is what gave it away. the vast majority of people you see on public transport are incel tier men. old, broke, smokers/alcoholics, etc
You must be 30+ years old to be so confused

You must be 30+ years old to be so confused
oh yeah. I just remembered that you are literally, by your own admission on this forum, the age of a freshman in high school (14). that would explain it then. there's a significant difference between sitting next to your crush on the school bus and sitting next to an abuela on public transit

oh yeah. I just remembered that you are literally, by your own admission on this forum, the age of a freshman in high school (14). that would explain it then. there's a significant difference between sitting next to your crush on the school bus and sitting next to an abuela on public transit
So how old are you again? 30+ right?

Oh shit, he's talking school bus not regular bus, shhhhheeeeeeeetttttt.

So how old are you again? 30+ right?
actually just a couple years older than you, however I still need to take public transit frequently. it was my sole method of transportation for a year after my single parent got a DUI. most of the men on public transit are not good looking at all, plus their inherently low SMV is further reduced by the traits I mentioned earlier. no one gives a fuck if you're ugly on public transit. it's 100% business.

and by the way, no adult woman ever thinks that a literal middle schooler is going to rape her JFL. you're obviously talking about sitting next to other girls from your middle school, which is completely different from what I was talking about. or you're just making shit up, either is likely

C-sectioncel as it turns out never, and also KV. Got lost once in france on a school trip and a french lady hugged me. i was 12 :cryfeels:

This brought some memorys. I think a girl once sat on my lap in public bus. But it was New Years Eve, bus was full of people, she wasn't the only one in the bus doing it and both probably a bit drunk. But tbh, never were so near to a women body. Didn't matter anything to me much then.

KHHV, C-Section (and this even to early)

actually just a couple years older than you, however I still need to take public transit frequently. it was my sole method of transportation for a year after my single parent got a DUI. most of the men on public transit are not good looking at all, plus their inherently low SMV is further reduced by the traits I mentioned earlier. no one gives a fuck if you're ugly on public transit. it's 100% business.

and by the way, no adult woman ever thinks that a literal middle schooler is going to rape her JFL. you're obviously talking about sitting next to other girls from your middle school, which is completely different from what I was talking about. or you're just making shit up, either is likely
Im older than you as I am 20 years old. I have caught public transport more than you aswell. I live in australia where women take hypergamy to extreme measures. You probably live in some third world shit hole

I remember a friend I had didn't like that I rode the bus, being associated with someone taking the bus, called it low value & said all the ppl on there are filth.

Im older than you as I am 20 years old. I have caught public transport more than you aswell. I live in australia where women take hypergamy to extreme measures. You probably live in some third world shit hole
lmfao
Signed up here when i was 13 and im still here at 14
Im 13 years old, (high school starts next year). So does this apply to me too
Ive been posting here since i was 13 and no one was able to tell my age
all three of these were serious threads on Inceldom Discussion so you can't try to pass it off as a joke, especially since you haven't denied it until now. you are a failed LARPer and most likely a troll

lmfao

all three of these were serious threads on Inceldom Discussion so you can't try to pass it off as a joke, especially since you haven't denied it until now. you are a failed LARPer and most likely a troll
Im more incel than you will ever be