Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Causes of inceldom

Who is to blame because of your inceldom?

• Myself. Things i can control, weight, personality and bad grooming

• Things i can't control (height, facial freatures and skin color!)

• Both of my parents

• My Dad only

• My Mom only

• My socio economic status.

• Rockefeller (main patron of feminism and diffuser of atheistic values)

• The government

• All of the adove

• Something else. (Write it down in the comment section)

Results are only viewable after voting.
LoneFox

LoneFox

Greycel
I was the first person to ever blame because of my inceldom. But over the years i realized something. Even when i outperformed Chads women still hated me. When i weared nice clothes women thought they were wasted on me and imagined Chad wearing them instead. But most importantly women hate when i act confident. When i ask a woman out she feels offender. Specially if im calmed and collected. It's like if they couldn't understand what gives me (an ugly manlet) the courage to approach them. They hate the idea of me thinking i have a chance with them.

So i realized it wasn't me. When Chad acts insecure he is seen as "Shy and cute" But when I act confident I come out as "arrogant and creepy"

So what's the cause of your inceldom?

all of the above. Foremost genetics,health and then parents. Also fate, I have bad fate luck

All of my parents but mostly Mother and of course: short, ugly, retarded.

My parents (I think at least) were both high tier normies back in their day, my grandfather being a 6'4 Chad back in his day.

Idk where I got fucked up :feelswhat:

My dad was so desperate he had to betabuxx some brown whore :lul::lul::lul: instead of marrying an Ashkenazi/white shiksa. I would’ve probably looked like a Nordic ubermenscht :feelsokman::feelsokman:

mental illness

I was the first person to ever blame because of my inceldom. But over the years i realized something. Even when i outperformed Chads women still hated me. When i weared nice clothes women thought they were wasted on me and imagined Chad wearing them instead. But most importantly women hate when i act confident. When i ask a woman out she feels offender. Specially if im calmed and collected. It's like if they couldn't understand what gives me (an ugly manlet) the courage to approach them. They hate the idea of me thinking i have a chance with them.

So i realized it wasn't me. When Chad acts insecure he is seen as "Shy and cute" But when I act confident I come out as "arrogant and creepy"

So what's the cause of your inceldom?
The bullies that i fucking hate