Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Caught myself envying a dude who shit himself becasue he had a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
*Warning, blogpost ahead*
While driving back from a skiing trip with a few of my family members, we decided to stop at a gas station to use the bathroom and get some drinks and snacks. There was a dude rushing out of the bathroom and other people followed him to avoid the smell saying, "that guy just shit himself". The other guys there and I just laughed it off and went back to what we were doing. Pulling out of the gas station I saw the dude getting cleaned up by a cute laughing Asian girl and another girl was right next to her. I found myself deeply envying their playfulness and adolescent spirits. Even though I'm only 16, I feel crushed by the fact that I will most likely never get that comfortable with women because of my flawed social skills and my closed growth plates leaving me stuck at 5'5.5". I took a step back and realized how ridiculous it was that I was envying a dude who just shit himself but that was just the surface, inside there was something special that I will probably never experience. :feelsbadman:

Goooood. Get blackpilled at an early age

Goooood. Get blackpilled at an early age
I knew I've always felt diffrent than everyone else since I was young. When I was in 6th grade I tried the PUA shit but that dosen't work when you are short and autistic. I felt bad at the time that I was passing up legal cunny but what can you do.

Last edited:
you know it's over when you can't even imagine some girl helping you clean up after you shit yourself

girls will even clean a grown chads shit. over.