Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "cats vs dogs" is retarded

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
why do people act like you can only like one its fucking retarded. I love both cats and dogs because they are nice and don't care if you are incel. My cats and dogs get along great as well. They play together and sometimes cuddle its very qt.

big dogs are scary but big cats are even scarier

Catfag detected

yeah everyone knows dog mogs

No fuck no cats are prettier and u they arent attention whores also they more calm and ldar with u :feelstrash:
they are fucking feminine bro

Police work
Pulling sleds in winter weather
Hunting
Search and rescue
Locating drugs
Assisting blind people

Dogs are objectively superior to cats in literally every way.

They are even superior to me and most men. Dogs have a task in their life while most of them men have to rot.

It's the same thing as hip hop vs metal retards. Low IQ as fuck.

there's no pet for your face

Cats are assholes and do what they want, and we're never bred to be companions until very recently and thus are shit at forming actual bonds since they aren't genetically good for it, and the only job they serve is pest control.

Dogs will love you inerrantly even if you're having a bad day, have been bred selectively by humans for at least 30,000 years and thus are more in tune to humans than some humans are because they're genetically good for it, they can provide superior companionship among plenty of other jobs including, but not limited to:

Police work
Hunting
Search and rescue
Locating drugs
Assisting blind people

Dogs are cucks and Cats are independent alpha chads
dogs crew
your avi yellowmogs me

Cats are assholes and do what they want, and we're never bred to be companions until very recently and thus are shit at forming actual bonds since they aren't genetically good for it, and the only job they serve is pest control.

Dogs will love you inerrantly even if you're having a bad day, have been bred selectively by humans for at least 30,000 years and thus are more in tune to humans than some humans are because they're genetically good for it, they can provide superior companionship among plenty of other jobs including, but not limited to:

Police work
Hunting
Search and rescue
Locating drugs
Assisting blind people

Let a big cat fight against big dog and we'll see who is superior.

I dislike both.

I have cats and cats are awesome.
Dogs are alright too, but I don't see myself owning one. A dude I know owns an awesome rottweiler, it's one huge motherfucker, but he eats a ton and is kinda high maintenance.

i'm more of a cat guy myself

Police work
Hunting
Search and rescue
Locating drugs
Assisting blind people

cats are social animals so they are actually pretty good at forming social bonds. I find most people who don't bond with cats try to treat cats like small dogs and end up fucking the relationship up early on.

birds >> mammalians

Nowadays it's men vs dogs and we're losing.

You can't even compare cats and dogs that well because they are two different animals.

You can't even compare cats and dogs that well because they are two different animals.
tbh. I find most people who hate cats are just mad that they don't act just like dogs. 1/2 the complaints they have would go away if they just realized cats don't interpret things like dogs do (example: cats playing with you when you pet their belly instead of wanting a belly rub)
It's the same thing as hip hop vs metal retards. Low IQ as fuck.

tbh. I find most people who hate cats are just mad that they don't act just like dogs. 1/2 the complaints they have would go away if they just realized cats don't interpret things like dogs do (example: cats playing with you when you pet their belly instead of wanting a belly rub)
Cats chose their human. I've had both cats and dogs in my life, but once a cat really loves you, it's the best feeling ever tbh.
My old cat used to jump in my arms all the time

Arguing about it is a cope.
You cope so you don't rope

Both are ok and friends tbh.

Cats chose their human. I've had both cats and dogs in my life, but once a cat really loves you, it's the best feeling ever tbh.
My old cat used to jump in my arms all the time
lifefuel. my cats always follow me around and snuggle me. i remember once i had a cat get lost outside and when she came back all thin she skipped her food to go see me instead.
Both are ok and friends tbh.

Cats are best ldar partners :feelstrash:
my cat LDARs with me all the time when I live at home. She will sit in bed with me for super long. sometimes she even grooms my hair jfl

my cat LDARs with me all the time when I live at home. She will sit in bed with me for super long. sometimes she even grooms my hair jfl
How much for ur cat? :feelstrash:

Both are preferable to foids.