Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cats or dogs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Genuinely want serious replies cuz I wanna make the right decision on which one to get.

Pets are the best cope for inkwheels

@FrothySolutions this is in ID due to the severity of the topic of discussion.

Whether it's a dog or cat, I want it to love me and be my friend. One that's nice to me. I don't wanna get a cat for example but then it's just outside most of the time and he only time I see it it goes nowhere near me. But then there are some cats who are overly loving. And I think dogs are like that too and I'm aware it differs from breed to breed obviously.

The dog id get would be a small one like a jack russel, Pomeranian or dauschund n stuff

I dunno if cats have breeds but I'd just get the normal one. Maybe grey, brown/black or black and white in colour is what I like.

Basically, out of all of them, which one b more lovin and cares about me more and gives me more attention and spends more time with me than any human ever will.

For someone who has been lonely, dogs would be a better choice.

Would get a Macaw ngl

As most people know, dogs are better companions/friends as they usually behave in a way that resembles loyalty. I think it could be genetically coded for them to feel this way to their human adopters, considering dogs were used for hunting. Though we know there are dogs that behave pretty aggresively, possibly because they seem to behave in utmost servitude to their owner, and whatever training/nurture given to the dog would display itself as such, or the dog is a stray, thus feels abandoned and would end up attacking humans as a means of survival.

Get a pet foid. Feed her twice a day, take it out for a walk with its leash, and you can fuck your pet.

If it gets unruly, send it to a shelter and get another one.

As most people know, dogs are better companions/friends as they usually behave in a way that resembles loyalty. I think it could be genetically coded for them to feel this way to their human adopters, considering dogs were used for hunting. Though we know there are dogs that behave pretty aggresively, possibly because they seem to behave in utmost servitude to their owner, and whatever training/nurture given to the dog would display itself as such, or the dog is a stray, thus feels abandoned and would end up attacking humans as a means of survival.
I feel like dogs are fake and just use you. They are like retarded kids and obey you because they are too dumb to do anything on their own. Whereas cats are more high iq and independent and will show you love or not show you love depending on how they genuinely feel about you, rather than dogs who obey and love u no matter what which feels less honest n all dat
Get a pet foid. Feed her twice a day, take it out for a walk with its leash, and you can fuck your pet.

If it gets unruly, send it to a shelter and get another one.
Chad only

I feel like dogs are fake and just use you. They are like retarded kids and obey you because they are too dumb to do anything on their own. Whereas cats are more high iq and independent and will show you love or not show you love depending on how they genuinely feel about you, rather than dogs who obey and love u no matter what which feels less honest n all dat
Well imo a pet is another house. You have to maintain it and spend money towards it, otherwise it ends up being the worst experience. This is dependent on you btw.
Also yes, I do see the "unconditional" love that a dog might display is only doing so because it knows it's getting food, thus will depend on you, like an actual bitch.

Though this is all my view on pets, if you want one, knowing full well what the case would be, then by all means go for it, otherwise, just like a dirty home; you will have a poor pet.

Dogs are loyal. My neighbors locked the door once and their dog was left outside and couldn't get in, so it was sadly howling at the staircase. I told them they forgot their dog, and someone took it back. It didn't do nothing to them, didn't even eat none of them. Poor thing got hit by a car, few weeks later, i believe. They now have a new one. They usually ask for my help with some computers n stuff, i noticed that dogs always seek your attention, their dog would run around me and would bring me back. Random things i throw around their place. I believe in dog loyalty, its one of the only good things in life imo. I think a dog suits an inkwell more than a cat. You can talk to it like and act like you're will smith

Well dogs are a bit harder to take care of. You need to clean up after them, not leave them alone for too long, play with them sometimes, walk them, etc. They're super dependent on you, but that's also why they tend to be good companions. Super loyal and loving.

Cats, however, are a lot more independent. They can do their business and litter boxes, and can be left alone for long periods of time. In some cases, they're able to just stroll around outside and stuff. But they are a lot meaner of course, so it's not as easy to pet/cuddle them.

So if you want a pet that can help you cope with lonliness, a dog is a better option, especially if you don't mind doing a little extra work. If you want a pet just for the sake of it, and don't care about the partner aspect, then you should get a cat. I'm personally a dog person, but it really depends on you.

Dogs are loyal. My neighbors locked the door once and their dog was left outside and couldn't get in, so it was sadly howling at the staircase. I told them they forgot their dog, and someone took it back. It didn't do nothing to them, didn't even eat none of them. Poor thing got hit by a car, few weeks later, i believe. They now have a new one. They usually ask for my help with some computers n stuff, i noticed that dogs always seek your attention, their dog would run around me and would bring me back. Random things i throw around their place. I believe in dog loyalty, its one of the only good things in life imo. I think a dog suits an inkwell more than a cat. You can talk to it like and act like you're will smith
Fairs. Another good thing about dogs is I feel u put more care into them than cats maybe

Like takin them on walks and keeping them happy n stuff which gives me something to do
Well dogs are a bit harder to take care of. You need to clean up after them, not leave them alone for too long, play with them sometimes, walk them, etc. They're super dependent on you, but that's also why they tend to be good companions. Super loyal and loving.

Cats, however, are a lot more independent. They can do their business and litter boxes, and can be left alone for long periods of time. In some cases, they're able to just stroll around outside and stuff. But they are a lot meaner of course, so it's not as easy to pet/cuddle them.

So if you want a pet that can help you cope with lonliness, a dog is a better option, especially if you don't mind doing a little extra work. If you want a pet just for the sake of it, and don't care about the partner aspect, then you should get a cat. I'm personally a dog person, but it really depends on you.
Fairs g. I think I'm leaning more towards dog atm

nah. if they do that u gotta train them better
If you don't mind me asking, how does a seagull manage to train a cat? Let alone have the cognitive capabilities of being able to comprehend the human language of English and being able to communicate with humans online.

If you don't mind me asking, how does a seagull manage to train a cat? Let alone have the cognitive capabilities of being able to comprehend the human language of English and being able to communicate with humans online.
bruh

I like both but I prefer cats since less maintenance and they're more calm.

Dogs. They are loyal to you. They know when you feel sad and they will try to cheer you up. Cats? They're ungrateful bastards for the most part.

Cats all the way.

Dogs are too much energy for me

Dogs cause they can be trained and are more useful. They are also likely to save if you are in danger.

Cats because they have spiky dicks so women can't fuck them.

Fuck dogs because of the dogpill
full

Neither.

grisu-gif-4.gif

dogs if u dont mind going outside to walk it and whatnot
cats if u want a ldar partner

Cats LDAR all day and kills rodents in your house. I would pick a cat