Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cats>>> GrAYcels

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
sleepy cats GIF

God, I hate GrAYfags .

Kill GrAYfags . Behead GrAYfags . Roundhouse kick a GrAYfags into the concrete. Slam dunk a GrAYfags baby into the trashcan. Crucify GrAYfags . Defecate in a GrAYfags 's food. Launch GrAYfags into the sun. Stir fry GrAYfags in a wok. Toss GrAYfags into active volcanoes. Urinate into a GrAYfags 's gas tank. Judo throw GrAYfags into a wood chipper. Twist GrAYfags heads off. Report GrAYfags to the IRS. Karate chop GrAYfags in half. Curb stomp pregnant GrAYfags . Trap GrAYfags in quicksand. Crush GrAYfags in the trash compactor. Liquefy GrAYfags in a vat of acid. Eat GrAYfags . Dissect GrAYfags . Exterminate GrAYfags in the gas chamber. Stomp GrAYfags skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate GrAYfags in the oven. Lobotomize GrAYfags . Mandatory abortions for GrAYfags . Grind GrAYfags fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown GrAYfags in fried chicken grease. Vaporize GrAYfags with a ray gun. Kick old GrAYfags down the stairs. Feed GrAYfags to alligators. Slice GrAYfags with a katana.

God, I hate GrAYfags .

Kill GrAYfags . Behead GrAYfags . Roundhouse kick a GrAYfags into the concrete. Slam dunk a GrAYfags baby into the trashcan. Crucify GrAYfags . Defecate in a GrAYfags 's food. Launch GrAYfags into the sun. Stir fry GrAYfags in a wok. Toss GrAYfags into active volcanoes. Urinate into a GrAYfags 's gas tank. Judo throw GrAYfags into a wood chipper. Twist GrAYfags heads off. Report GrAYfags to the IRS. Karate chop GrAYfags in half. Curb stomp pregnant GrAYfags . Trap GrAYfags in quicksand. Crush GrAYfags in the trash compactor. Liquefy GrAYfags in a vat of acid. Eat GrAYfags . Dissect GrAYfags . Exterminate GrAYfags in the gas chamber. Stomp GrAYfags skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate GrAYfags in the oven. Lobotomize GrAYfags . Mandatory abortions for GrAYfags . Grind GrAYfags fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown GrAYfags in fried chicken grease. Vaporize GrAYfags with a ray gun. Kick old GrAYfags down the stairs. Feed GrAYfags to alligators. Slice GrAYfags with a katana.
Based

God, I hate GrAYfags .

You joined less than a year ago

You're still a greycel
Idc about post count & don't think it reflects the quality of a user, but tfw I post-mod you & am close to Paragon.

Yet you have the audacity to call me a "greycel"

Also, you joined in 2021 so don't go acting like you're immune to the join-date argument either.

Idc about post count & don't think it reflects the quality of a user, but tfw I post-mod you & am close to Paragon.

Yet you have the audacity to call me a "greycel"

Also, you joined in 2021 so don't go acting like you're immune to the join-date argument either.
I had 6k posts on my previous account and I joined in 2020 so yes you're still a greycel

I'm willing to bet my skin is actually whiter than yours. I've already posted my hand, post yours if you dare
Why are you making such a fucking big deal because I re-posted a GrAYfag copypasta :feelskek:

"aNyOnE wHo JoINed in 2022 is a GrAY" you sound just like that @bannedincel faggot.

Why are you making such a fucking big deal because I re-posted a GrAYfag copypasta :feelskek:

"aNyOnE wHo JoINed in 2022 is a GrAY" you sound just like that @bannedincel faggot.
Two sentences is apparently a big deal. It's obvious that you're probably a jew or a southern "European" pretending to be white

Two sentences is apparently a big deal. It's obvious that you're probably a jew or a southern "European" pretending to be white
Meds are still white, retard.

How peaceful and quiet they are

@Zat

Shut the fuck up, GrAYfag

God, I hate GrAYfags .

@Zat

Dnr+GrAYfag+foid avi+JoinedSep 26, 2023=kys

Meanwhile actual italians
View attachment 891351

Why don't you just post your hand and end this? I know you won't because you're brown as shit
>Didn't even try & address any of the points made in the images I shared.
>Cherrypicked example.

White wrist mogger
My wrist ain't even that good. The angle might make it look better, but in reality it's kinda shit.

I also have improved it at least by doing forearm workouts when I gym cell, such as hammer curls.

Also JBW is cope.

Nigga what? Cage has been used as a reaction gif since lookism was created back in 2015 or something
You're definitely trolling at this point
Well I wasn't there back then, and I have mainly seen it posted by that aforementioned user.

See why I would think that now?

also I have that fag OP on ignore

he's a based user unlike some of the self-loathing cuckold shitskins on this site
Thanks man you're a good user also.
did that show a significant improvement for your wrist size?
eh, I mean if you workout, eat right, and don't have too bad/low t-levels then yeah you will gain some muscle if you do these workouts regularly.

But obviously, since I have a naturally lean/skinny frame or whatever, I won't be able to have jogger wrists or forearms:fuk:.

Thanks man you're a good user also.
you're welcome
eh, I mean if you workout, eat right, and don't have too bad/low t-levels then yeah you will gain some muscle if you do these workouts regularly.

But obviously, since I have a naturally lean/skinny frame or whatever, I won't be able to have jogger wrists or forearms:fuk:.
well shit I have low t levels and on top of that I am a framelet, and to be fair I really don't care about getting muscles I was wondering if I could expand my wrists a little more since they are extremely small. I got fucking mogged by a 12 year old when I was at the mall that late night.

he's a based user unlike some of the self-loathing cuckold shitskins on this site

did that show a significant improvement for your wrist size?
True but since when did you become a nazi lover?