Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cats are foids of animals and dogs are men

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Cats can be ugly, fat, have disgusting personalities and yet they will be loved and taken care of unconditionally by owner (society) while literally doing nothing, just lazing around and sleeping

Dogs on other hand are men. Brutally bred for specific tasks they spend their lives doing hard work, often spending their whole life chained to one place and getting beaten by owner

I honestly think cats are the spawns of Satan, so I don't feel bad if they are tortured.

Rats are incels.

Didn't you heard about dogpill?

Cats are nocturnal and too dumb to serve humans

cats are cuter then dogs ( look better )

and the rest is just 1 + 1 Water is wet

Depends on the dog, I don't think those poodles r working very hard tho:feelskek:

Dogs are liked and valued by many. Incels are hated by normgroids.
Frogs are more close to incels.

Cope, dogs are dirty disgusting animals.

There are ugly cats though. And most people don't like such cats.

More like toads:

"What shall I say in defense of that poor creature, the toad, whose very name is enough to excite disgust? It is really loathed by all. It seems to us the ugliest and most disgusting of animals. What has it done, poor thing, to deserve the dislike every one feels for it?"- Henry Fabre

More like toads:

"What shall I say in defense of that poor creature, the toad, whose very name is enough to excite disgust? It is really loathed by all. It seems to us the ugliest and most disgusting of animals. What has it done, poor thing, to deserve the dislike every one feels for it?"- Henry Fabre
or snakes & tarantulas
trucel trait is having a pet tarantula

That's mabey why if I want to pat a cat he runs away from me/acts agressive towards me :feelsree:

Cats are as choosy as women whereas dogs just be fine with everything you offer them

Cats can be ugly, fat, have disgusting personalities and yet they will be loved and taken care of unconditionally by owner (society) while literally doing nothing, just lazing around and sleeping

Dogs on other hand are men. Brutally bred for specific tasks they spend their lives doing hard work, often spending their whole life chained to one place and getting beaten by owner
No cats are based, dogs are mostly piece of shit creatures that kill for nothing and gang up like normie s

Animals with small dicks and are brown are incels

The toad pill
Nllf7fss3c471

If you look like this it's over

No cats are based, dogs are mostly piece of shit creatures that kill for nothing and gang up like normie s
If you are a ugly looking toad with a small penis no girl will want you:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back