Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cats are based

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
My cat doesnt give a shit that im ugly, My cat wants to be near me every second of the day either i rot in the couch, My chair or it sleeps next to my bed, He also dont give af about my awkwardness and autism and it are way kinder and nicer to me than any human would, Its loyal AF and doesnt dissapoint, It wants to be pet alot and it rub it head to furniture to show his appreciation that i exist!

Cat appreciation thread!
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Cat

Cats are BASED!

Feel free to post cat videos under this thread:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
My cat is my shadow she follows me everywhere. Only thing that shows me affection and kindness in a world so cruel.

My cat doesnt give a shit that im ugly, My cat wants to be near me every second of the day either i rot in the couch, My chair or it sleeps next to my bed, He also dont give af about my awkwardness and autism and it are way kinder and nicer to me than any human would, Its loyal AF and doesnt dissapoint, It wants to be pet alot and it rub it head to furniture to show his appreciation that i exist!

View attachment 1181610

Cats are BASED!

Feel free to post cat videos under this thread:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Dogs are more based. They don’t care your ugly AND can get attached to you. Cats just don’t care about anything

Dogs are more based. They don’t care your ugly AND can get attached to you. Cats just don’t care about anything
dog might cuck you though

but seriously my cats have saved me from roping multiple times

Nonsense, Its proven cats care, Cats like cheering people up and if i have a mental breakdown he is always there for me, Sits next to me and wants cuddles, Right now my cat is sandwitched between my monitor and keyboard, Dogs eat babies, Attack babies, Attack owners, They only care about themselves, Cats are loyal!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8P61jcAaSM

Enjoy being mauled bro

My cat really loves to chew on plastic food bags so much so that she will sneak and play coy with attempts to chew on it.
Cats care about shit but they are just autistic about their interests.

Nonsense, Its proven cats care, Cats like cheering people up and if i have a mental breakdown he is always there for me, Sits next to me and wants cuddles, Right now my cat is sandwitched between my monitor and keyboard, Dogs eat babies, Attack babies, Attack owners, They only care about themselves, Cats are loyal!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8P61jcAaSM

Enjoy being mauled bro

BASED!!!!!!

Dogs get attached to food nigger

They're an incel's best friend