Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catholicism

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★★
The Catholic Church itself and the papacy have always been infernalized and demonized. This institution, corrupt from its roots and a traitor to the true values of Jesus, has caused great damage to humanity. They are the true demons disguised as sheep.

It is no coincidence that they were born from Judaism.

images

The Catholic Church itself and the papacy have always been infernalized and demonized. This institution, corrupt from its roots and a traitor to the true values of Jesus, has caused great damage to humanity. They are the true demons disguised as sheep.

images
Yes, but Orthodoxy is just as corrupt, if not more so. In a sense, Catholicism allowed Western Europe to be created as it is with a system of law and laws, the strongest education (the first European universities studied mainly only theology) and science in the world, and the Vatican, which stood above all monarchs, allowed the creation of a system of checks and balances in the Middle Ages so that monarchs behaved with restraint, otherwise they will be excommunicated from the church. Once I asked a history professor at my university why he thought Russia was so backward compared to other Europe, he said that the fact was that Prince Vladimir chose Orthodoxy over Catholicism.

Last edited:
Yes, but Orthodoxy is just as corrupt, if not more so. In a sense, Catholicism allowed Western Europe to be created as it is with a system of law and laws, the strongest education and science in the world, and the Vatican, which stood above all monarchs, allowed the creation of a system of checks and balances in the Middle Ages. Once I asked a history professor at the university why he thought Russia was so backward compared to other Europe, he said that the fact was that Prince Vladimir chose Orthodoxy over Catholicism.
Indeed
Many tradcucks idolize the orthodox church (let alone the KGB/FSB created russian orthodox church) when they've been as bad if not worse than the catholic Church

You could say it's atleast not as degenerate as Protestantism
Sddefault 1

Kek

Indeed
Many tradcucks idolize the orthodox church (let alone the KGB/FSB created russian orthodox church) when they've been as bad if not worse than the catholic Church
It was the presence of a large number of educated, critically minded people among the Roman Catholic Church that allowed the Reformation and the creation of Protestantism to take place. Orthodoxy has not generated any Reformation.

It's not that I want to defend Catholicism or anything like that, I don't care I'm an atheist. Any Orthodoxy is closely connected with the authorities of the country where it was located, in the sense that it always adjusted to the authorities, even in the USSR Orthodox priests wrote denunciations to the KGB against those who, during confession, said something bad about the Communist Party of the Soviet Union or about the Soviet regime as a whole. The Vatican has been an independent player relative to other states for most of its history.

images

It's not that I want to defend Catholicism or anything like that, I don't care I'm an atheist. Any Orthodoxy is closely connected with the authorities of the country where it was located, in the sense that it always adjusted to the authorities, even in the USSR Orthodox priests wrote denunciations to the KGB against those who, during confession, said something bad about the Communist Party of the Soviet Union or about the Soviet regime as a whole. The Vatican has been an independent player relative to other states for most of its history.
Also something many "based" orthobros ignore is the fact the Russian Orthodox church was an staunch enemy of the Tsarist system. And it's pretty obvious and rooted on the concept of cesaropapism, why would the Patriarch allow a monarch or let alone a prime minister like Stolypin to rule over them?

That's why they actively supported the liberal revolution of 1917 which basically abolished the monarchy.

catholicism is degen, who tf thinks some church full of degenerate normies and foids is a godly institution?

catholicism is degen, who tf thinks some church full of degenerate normies and foids is a godly institution?
foids marry chads in church, while the cucked catholic incels in the audience gush about how sacred it is

Mormonism is the best doctrine except some retarded rules like coffee ban and polygamy (chads cucking incels)

The trend of Orthodoxx Church being a part of the state itself can be traced back to the times of Byzantines itself where Justinian the Great may have started this on a larger scale where the seat of Orthodox is at Constantinople and maybe because the Church's other branches get weaker due to Islamic Invasions,whch the Catholics did not suffer and also organized the Crusades as a reaction during the Middle Ages.

The trend of Orthodoxx Church being a part of the state itself can be traced back to the times of Byzantines itself where Justinian the Great may have started this on a larger scale where the seat of Orthodox is at Constantinople and maybe because the Church's other branches get weaker due to Islamic Invasions,whch the Catholics did not suffer and also organized the Crusades as a reaction during the Middle Ages.
Yes, that is why Orthodoxy, unlike the Catholic Church, has never been an independent force in the political arena. The "Papal region" Patrimonium Sancti Petri is an entire state ruled by the pope until Italy took it into its composition in 1870, when the French left there. Even today, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow blesses tanks, missiles, and soldiers for war.

Yes, that is why Orthodoxy, unlike the Catholic Church, has never been an independent force in the political arena. The "Papal region" Patrimonium Sancti Petri is an entire state ruled by the pope until Italy took it into its composition in 1870, when the French left there. Even today, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow blesses tanks, missiles, and soldiers for war.
Yes, Orthodoxy can be corrupt but maintain a certain level of conservancy,but due to the fact it thrives on countries were it is just normal.

Okay, it had good things too, for example the Gothic cathedrals and all the tremendous artistic development that flourished around it, for example in the Sistine chapel

But we must ask ourselves if its good aspects outweigh the negatives in the first place.

I am reading a book called "Priest's Mirror" where all the evil committed by the Catholic Church, the papacy and the priests are listed and analyzed and it is horrendous, there is no way to defend Catholicism as an institution.

These guys rose up as a kind of priestly monarchy, enriching themselves by deceiving the people and commenting on all the excesses that were and were to be: Prostitution, lust, gluttony, murders, extortions, deceptions, the list of corrupt and evil popes and priests is extensive.

There are even lists of cases where ABORTIONS were committed, yes, fucking abortions within the Catholic Church.

The argument used to counter these facts is something like "all those who have power commit excess because power corrupts", but this is another level.

Some popes were called demonic names because of how evil they were.

And of course what irritates me the most: The suppression, censorship and absorption of the indigenous pagan cults of the people of Europe by a religion born from Judaism.

Last edited:
You could say it's atleast not as degenerate as Protestantism
View attachment 1281848
Kek
Don't be superficial, the papacy got rich by deceiving and squeezing the poor that it claimed to defend so much.

Their methods of enrichment that led them to adopt all that sumptuousness and luxury were criminal.

Jewish sect. Atheism or paganism is the REAL aryan religion

Last edited:
The vatican hall @Samurai

And this lies in the middle

There was a pope in the middle ages who was called by a demonic name that I can't remember now, this has always been going on.
Yep, unfortunately. I can only imagine what type of sick and grotesque rituals go on behind closed doors. Probably in league with hollyweird and all their child sacrifices.

Yep, unfortunately. I can only imagine what type of sick and grotesque rituals go on behind closed doors. Probably in league with hollyweird and all their child sacrifices.
BORN AS: Theophylactus in Rome, circa 1012.

TIME IN POWER: 1032-1044; April-May 1045; 1047-1048

WHAT HE DID: A “demon from hell’” and “so vile, so foul, so execrable that I shudder to think of it” are just a few of the kind words future saints and other popes have used to describe Pope Benedict IX.

This Pope held the position three different times, and was kind of like a really bad cold that the church couldn’t get rid of.

His first spell as Pope ended with him fleeing Rome after a citizens’ rebellion erupted over his violent behavior.

Yeah man, that's fucking brutal. :shock: