Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Catholicism mogs the ever living fuck outta pisslam, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Having been pisslamic in the past, i can safely come to this conclusion, Chicos. There’s no religion more oppressive and mentally shackling than pisslam, mang.

Don’t believe me? Take the shahada and practice that gay ass religion to find out for yourself, mang :feelsaww:

In fact, pretty much anything mogs pisslam dedsrstbhngl, mang:feelshaha:

Similar threads​

kek

Similar threads​

kek
Imagine always having to be at the ready to ritually wash urself and bend over for sky daddy 5x a day n shiet, mang:kys:

If a religion failed to offer you a significant other, get out of that religion ASAP
You are only cucking yourself, each time you go to the Church.

Choose Philosophy over desert fairy tales.
Although, i can appreciate a good gospel, but unfortunately it is not practiced in the current time pendulum.

Having been pisslamic in the past, i can safely come to this conclusion, Chicos. There’s no religion more oppressive and mentally shackling than pisslam, mang.

Don’t believe me? Take the shahada and practice that gay ass religion to find out for yourself, mang :feelsaww:

In fact, pretty much anything mogs pisslam dedsrstbhngl, mang:feelshaha:
Orthodoxy mogs catholicism

Christianity mogs all other religions hard. I can understand atheism but it's just mot for me. Praying is a good cope and also Christianity makes death look less scary.

Orthodoxy mogs catholicism
Theyre twins that are close enough and comparable to one another, GrAY. Catholicism just happens to have a much larger body or community in burgerland where im at, mang

Christianity mogs all other religions hard. I can understand atheism but it's just mot for me. Praying is a good cope and also Christianity makes death look less scary.
Im inwardly dharmic and outwardly currently a wannabe catholic, mang

Theyre twins that are close enough and comparable to one another, GrAY. Catholicism just happens to have a much larger body or community in burgerland where im at, mang
Not at all lol they are very different , keep sucking off the pope

Orthodoxy is simply the twin who decided to move out on his own n shiet, GrAY:feelsjuice:
And this twin doesnt twerk like a whore but instead holds themselves to traditional values

Both worship the same jewgod so they are the same shit just like any other (((abrahamic))) religion

And this twin doesnt twerk like a whore but instead holds themselves to traditional values
I suppose it’s a matter of quality over quantity, but id rather catholicope for convenience n shiet as the nearest Orthodox Church is like half an hour away from me, but Catholic Churches are plentiful af, GrAY:smonk:

I suppose it’s a matter of quality over quantity, but id rather catholicope for convenience n shiet as the nearest Orthodox Church is like half an hour away from me, but Catholic Churches are plentiful af, GrAY:smonk: