Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catholic Waifubots fight against the army of Soyboys and Feminists in the 41st millennium.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Dbaz2xt 4a8d7642 e41b 4712 9273 f7ed71156671

Last edited:
lrn2embed newfag

I tried but the gif wouldn't play right. How do you do it?
idk lol didnt even know it was a gif until you said so.

Try using 'insert image' to the left of smilies.

Incels in the 41st millennium, lead by the Bloat-lord Champion BrazilianSigma:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Unnamed 2

My power still grows by the day. I have siphoned the life force from enough cucks and whores to perform my dark ritual. The power of the blackpill will overtake the feeble mind of every Stacy, Chad, normie and cuck

what game is that?

Thanks, I thought nobody watched
nah i requested the 2chan vids, i looked at some of your unity vids tho, how tf are u so fluet in jap?

nah i requested the 2chan vids, i looked at some of your unity vids tho, how tf are u so fluet in jap?
I started learning the first 2000 words in the Japanese languange and would spend about an hour a day learning, also would watch a lot of Japanese content on Niconico douga

I started learning the first 2000 words in the Japanese languange and would spend about an hour a day learning, also would watch a lot of Japanese content on Niconico douga
:feelsmega: Only an hour a day? How many years did it take

:feelsmega: Only an hour a day? How many years did it take
Studying or doing anything can't be calculated in an amount of time, if you spend 8 hours a day studying you can learn Japanese in a month, but most humans don't have the willpower to study for that long, so you have to take it easy and just learn a little day by day, I lost motivation to continue studying Japanese after I got the ability to read and listen to Japanese, as I really just wanted to learn it so I can consume Japanese only content, I got that ability so I have been lazy on studying
It's pixel art of a tabletop game called Warhammer 40,000. The guy who made it is SteelJoe on DeviantArt.
I thought I saw art similar to that, good to know thanks :feelsokman: