Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Catgirls ...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
We really need to get our own personal catgirl pets/slaves. We'd finally have someone to talk to and bond with. Have a presence of someone always with us (plus physical intimacy). We could finally have sex. We could develop relationships with them. IMAGINE THE SEX WITH A CATGIRL. How horny she would be during her heat. Oh god it sounds good. We'd have to take precaution though. We'd most likely have to keep them as inside pets/slaves. Let a catgirl outside and she'll leave us for chad, especially during her heat. Imagine how good it'd feel to have a catgirl lay her head on your chest while she purrs.

Cope, but don't try to tell me this wouldn't be amazing to have. Deep down we both know we all want a catgirl. She could even cook and clean for us. The options for catgirls are limitless. :feelsgah:

SelinaKylemax

I wish I was a cute catboy.

Catgirls and anime girls exist after death and will be rewarded to people who suffered here.

9bd

Ngl catgrls r hott

Catgirls and anime girls exist after death and will be rewarded to people who suffered here.
Lol better than the afterlife I was told about in church.

Nasty. I've had way too many pet cats in my life who I've admired deeply for me to sexualize the animal in any capacity without feeling totally weird about it.

3D BDSM catgirls > 2D soy catgirls prove me wrong.

5d7e30c6ab11f2537597a9a829822751.jpg
images
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=O7u2wwLJu4jGlWd7)10.jpg

Last edited:
that better god damn happen

Ahh it looks like someone is into Nekopara.

I tried but it just says "undefined".
I guess it describes your taste in catgirls,
hmm? :feelshmm:
It's just a real girl with cat ears and cat tail plugged in her ass getting fucked in bdsm. :feelsokman:

Nasty. I've had way too many pet cats in my life who I've admired deeply for me to sexualize the animal in any capacity without feeling totally weird about it.
Its literally just women with cat ears. 99.99999% woman .000000001% cat.

Cats are overall cool tbh.

Still fucked up to me in concept. But I'm not gonna judge those who are interested.
Why not? If you find something repulsive then judge them. You might encounter rebutal and gain a new understanding of that thing you judged.

I prefer elves tbhtbhngl

Hi, I'd like to join your religion, my good sir.

We really need to get our own personal catgirl pets/slaves. We'd finally have someone to talk to and bond with. Have a presence of someone always with us (plus physical intimacy). We could finally have sex. We could develop relationships with them.

That's really refreshing to see I'm not alone in thinking such a thing. Catgirls would join the best of the two worlds with minimal drawbacks, if any. A low maintenance and high output female is a walking dream tbh.

IMAGINE THE SEX WITH A CATGIRL. How horny she would be during her heat. Oh god it sounds good. We'd have to take precaution though. We'd most likely have to keep them as inside pets/slaves. Let a catgirl outside and she'll leave us for chad, especially during her heat. Imagine how good it'd feel to have a catgirl lay her head on your chest while she purrs.

I also agree with taking precautions, but I believe it's possible to bioengineer unwavering loyalty and an inclination to tear to shreds the dick of a chad on the prowl. Purring + blowjob = washing machine effect.

Cope, but don't try to tell me this wouldn't be amazing to have. Deep down we both know we all want a catgirl. She could even cook and clean for us. The options for catgirls are limitless. :feelsgah:

If I had such a pet, I would never think about roping ever again. With such an arrangement we would be content and at peace. I'm working on that. :D

Why not? If you find something repulsive then judge them. You might encounter rebutal and gain a new understanding of that thing you judged.
Don't try to be edgy with me. I see through your contrarian BS

WE NEED TO GENETICALLY ENGINEER CATGIRLS.

Spraying catnip spray on your dick is the closest you can get (I’m sure cat fucking is illegal if you’re a male) but if we can get our own personal Momo from HuniePop inceldom would be a thing of the past.

WE NEED TO GENETICALLY ENGINEER CATGIRLS.

Spraying catnip spray on your dick is the closest you can get (I’m sure cat fucking is illegal if you’re a male) but if we can get our own personal Momo from HuniePop inceldom would be a thing of the past.

The north koreans or ((chinese))) should genetically engineer them already.

Tons of catgirls in FF14
Ritsu1

Too bad they are males irl

I want a spider girl or @Llama girl tbh

> Elon Musik in a few years on stage announcing Cat Girls

elon_musk_catgirls.jpg

@Snow Dushman agrees

The amount of furfags in denial here is disgusting.
>INB4 bUt thEY ARe StiLl huMAn!1!111!!1
You only like them cuz of teh cat features, you know also likes the features of cats?
FURRIES.
Checkmate, subhuman. ;)