Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Catfishman vs Frail and Knajjd 'discussion'.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
Broooootal. Good to see @FrailPaleStaleMale back. I’m starting to see Knajjd as a demonically possessed ventriloquist puppet, was something up with his mic? I’m also glad to see catfishman is as retarded as ever.

knajjd is fucked up lol

also Frail is Alpha
I wonder why he is still Incel with that additude
but knajjd also

its weird
they both mog me so hard personality wise

or maybe it is just cause they are drunk

whatever

What a strange timeline.
tbh

No attitude for your face.
yes its fucking over
but ive seen Chads get rected cause they acted beta
im just saying personality is also important
( in other words , being alpha = always better ) .
But you need to have the looks to match your personality .
So Personality is ironically only important once you reach a certain looks treshold .
Now people will call me bluepilled but thats just from life experience .

I remember when Catfishman was popular here.

rumble in the incel jungle. "I don't care who magnus carlson is"

what the fuck is going on

I stand by that. I dont care who that cunt is. If I was sat across him at a restaurant with a checkered table, that cunt would take 2 hours to pass the fucking salt.

Abuse. Abuse is whats happening. enjoy it.
Catfish was acting like he was playing chess with 400 iq children or some shit lmfao

Speaking of catfishing, I was thinking about catfishing over a dozen of foids at the same time into same public place that can be seen from one of those 24/7 online cameras and watching as they all circle around for about half hour:feelskek:. I would probably need some help with that, I'll let you guys know when I cook something up.

Tbh that would be quite amusing
Plenty of dumb ideas with online cameras have been on my mind for some time. I was also thinking about making account with photos stolen from some giga stacey profile, catfishing some normie with it, while at the same time catfishing said stacy (but using some chad photos), and making them both meet up (near the public camera of course, so I can watch it). I shall name it operation: autism cupid. And there are so many variations of it that you can make- one guy and few woman, or several guys and several woman, or fascist x jew, or incel x roastie, gay x lesbian etc. And I would sit comfy on my desk and eat hot pockets while watching events unfold.

Catfishmong.

Catfishmutt.

Complete Fucking Mongoloid.

Knajjd going berserk lol. :feelskek:

Knajjd calls never disappoint me jfl

Overrated voices, no cartoon content, nothing that is a proper flowing conversation, just ramblings; and tuning in the voice does not mean, at all, a musical intonation that appropriates operatic attacks of anger that mean something pleasurable for the listlessly autistic listener, because the neurotic nature is obvious in those rage-voices that are screaming loud in this video; and what about the sarcasm? Chew the fat of the tongue and being tongue-tied as a discursive strategic way of charming the other person in a dialogue? Very random, indeed a comical-midwest-emo-russian type of making a argument, but whatever

ASKHHH MEEEEEAAH
BM69V 1280x1280

Last edited:
Was that Knajjd doing the Anime laugh at the end?