Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Catfishman Guide on how to make quality and creative post and THREADS ASWELL!

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I wanted to make this thread, But was waiting for the opportunity. But i will give you some legit tips on how to make good and creative posts.

I will also like to share my tips on how to make good threads too.

1st lets talk about what qualifies a good post. Well a good post can consist of being witty and fun at the same time.

lets take a look at a few examples.

https://incels.is/threads/height-requirement-on-tinder.102645/

here is this thread

@Insomniac

made a good and funny post adding a gif and making fun of the roastie at the same time.

its always good to do these types of things

@Barry

i like barry's post aswell

he legit got down to the point and was very descriptive

most of the time, that's whats makes a good post is be descriptive and try to be funny at the same time aswell.

Making threads can be hard and well thought out. Me as a person ive been on online forums for awhile now and i know what works.

well for example if you want to make something interesting you literally have to think outside the box. For example, if i think something thats incel related and it involves the real world for example. If i see a dog trying to hump a female dog on the street, i can legit make a thread about it or if i see something from a different forum and i can apply that to the incel discussion, then that would be good aswell.

Well I kinda figured that people like funny witty things. The hardest parts about making threads is when you run out of discussions to have tbh.

Well I kinda figured that people like funny witty things. The hardest parts about making threads is when you run out of discussions to have tbh.
Not really, its pretty easy to make a thread, you just got to find something thats worthwhile to discuss.

Ive been going on online forums since 2005.

Not really, its pretty easy to make a thread, you just got to find something thats worthwhile to discuss.

Ive been going on online forums since 2005.
How old be you?

Sell me your ebook about making high quality threads

You forgot to add: drink your own piss

> using me as an example of how to make quality posts

I appreciate it anyway..:forcedsmile: