Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Catfishman catfish episode XLVII: roastie looking for prince charming

She's fat and ugly with a man voice.

Hahahahaha this guy is stupid I love it

She's fat and ugly with a man voice.
fucking fat bitch, @catfishman23 don't even make effort to talk to her and she doesn't stop saying how she is in love with the guy, but I bet she can sense personality after the first word right? I mean there is no other way

Even trash knows its place.

fucking fat bitch, @catfishman23 don't even make effort to talk to her and she doesn't stop saying how she is in love with the guy, but I bet she can sense personality after the first word right? I mean there is no other way
If personality meant anything foids would be lining up at the homeless and animal shelters ready to give the volunteers head.

Fat bitch would have never bothered matching with a truecel ever in a million years.
CFM almost got white knighted tho :giga:

this is great he even ran away laughing lmfao bitch is butthurt after they talked for so long :lul::lul: imagine him being another male model and being like yo i catfished you she would’ve fucked him on the spot