Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Catfishing is very theraputic

Do you find catfishing theraputic

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Whenever i catfish the girls and confront them, ive never felt so good with myself for doing such a thing.

Also i provide you guys sone content aswell.
Who here agrees

Honestly you should make a guide on how to do it

More specifically, how to choose realistic male model pictures and find male models that are not too famous

No. Do not make it public.
I am making a small exclusive catfishishing group where we trade catfishing screenshots. Only reputable, establsihed incel catfishers allowed. Are you interested in joining us Catfishman23?
I can think of no better incel pasttime.

yes i like to play with their feelings of roasties

No I don't, mostly due to the fact that I'm making profiles that lifemog me in their on-existence within the first 10 minutes doesn't really help my case when it comes to being an incel who never held hands with a foid in his life. However, I can see why someone would find it theraputic, mostly due to the feeling of getting revenge on those who have wronged you for years finally brought to justice in the form of wasted time when they could've been ridden by Chad by the time you're done catfishing them.

For what it's worth; I enjoy watching your videos.

And I find the thought of your mere existence in and of itself quite funny :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Honestly you should make a guide on how to do it

More specifically, how to choose realistic male model pictures and find male models that are not too famous
He does it really good to have all those femoids believe him enough to meet him.

It's interesting to watch. I don't know about therapeutic.

It was rage inducing the one time I tried it on pof. I was so hurt over rejection at the time that I replied to most of my emails with disparaging remarks. I made fun of this black foid for having saggy tits and a ugly face because she believed that having a masters entitled her to a hot guy:lul:

step it up a notch and catfish married women

do you ever have moments of real connection?

Have never tried to catfish but I find your videosamusing.

As entertaining as your videos are, I would never go catfishing a girl. Trying to get revenge on women only poisons my soul.