Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel catfishing is so fucking hard nowdays. people are aware

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
almost all apps demand either phone number or a specific pic to see its really you. fuck this shit
i downloaded so much.
bumble was good but i got reported so now they always demand a specific pic. and they always deny it
ffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
one app that i downloaded today even said after the register "take a selfie in a *specific position*, help us fight against the catfishing"
JFL

Use PoF. But dont spam it like these tinder experiment faggots

Foids barely get chadfished for fake meetups anymore.

Just take pic of chad on your pc with your phone

surprised tinder doesn't do this yet

Use Chad YouTube videos and screencap them at random points for infinite selfies.

Which app is asking for certain positions of selfies?

Yeah it’s getting harder and harder. I stopped catfishing about 6 months ago, it was kinda pointless anyway. The most I could do was blackpill them which just resulted in them teeheeing and forgetting it, or maybe stand them up for their first date which maybe made them sad for 10 minutes before they moved on and chose a real life chad instead.

You can’t win as a sub-8 man.

all of them ffffffsssss
bumble badoo okcup.
and they see its a monitor.

What the fuck are you talking about? I said screencap not take a picture.

Ie. Press print screen on your keyboard, open paint and paste, then crop. Or pause the video and use the snipping tool in windows 10.

What the fuck are you talking about? I said screencap not take a picture.

Ie. Press print screen on your keyboard, open paint and paste, then crop. Or pause the video and use the snipping tool in windows 10.
you cant do it fffffffffsssssssssssssssssss. if i culd CHOOSE a pic i would just download the chad pic to my phone ffs
it opens only the camera app. you cant enter gallery

Yea they keep making it more difficult with the new updates and stuff, foids are determined to get the real chad cock

you cant do it fffffffffsssssssssssssssssss. if i culd CHOOSE a pic i would just download the chad pic to my phone ffs
it opens only the camera app. you cant enter gallery

Oh that's crazy I see what you mean now. Then in that case short of hacking the app you'd have to print the photos at a booth and take a pic of them that way. More work.

Yeah it’s getting harder and harder. I stopped catfishing about 6 months ago, it was kinda pointless anyway. The most I could do was blackpill them which just resulted in them teeheeing and forgetting it, or maybe stand them up for their first date which maybe made them sad for 10 minutes before they moved on and chose a real life chad instead.

You can’t win as a sub-8 man.
There is one way. Back to the original catfish, larp as a 7/10 foid and blackpill matches. If enough people did this, guys would catch on and more of them would be black pilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back