Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catfishing is brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
jdsahfljdsahfjdsahfads FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I wan TO DIE ADSFADF
i made a catfish again after a year and its so fucking brutal. My mind blocked out all the old memories to prevent itself from mental damage. LITERALLY any foid can make a profile on tinder and get LOADS of thursty dudes begging for a crumb of pussy. It's insane. The worst part is that many of them are better looking than me. Its so over.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i made a catfish again after a year and its so fucking brutal. My mind blocked out all the old memories to prevent itself from mental damage. LITERALLY any foid can make a profile on tinder and get LOADS of thursty dudes begging for a crumb of pussy. It's insane. The worst part is that many of them are better looking than me. Its so over.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yes. Brootal.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEMEMAMDSFADSFADA DSFADFADS

Yup that’s why I haven’t tried it yet

Catfishing is suicidefuel ngl.

Yeah bro what's new? Pussy is gold in this day and age

When I chadfished there were girls literally willing to cover themselves in their own spit just to gain access to Chads cock. Shit was revolting. Women are like wild animals.

i made a catfish again after a year and its so fucking brutal.
why do it to yourself man? Shits harsh :feelsbadman:

>be foid
>win

This was in my early blackpill days, I freaked out by the amount of females who messaged me n immediately deleted the app

I don't think it would be, I already know the outcome, i'm not bluepilled so why would it bother me?

Hole = wins at life

When I chadfished there were girls literally willing to cover themselves in their own spit just to gain access to Chads cock. Shit was revolting. Women are like wild animals.
But that’s cause he had a good personality