Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Catfishing/Chadfishing is no longer feasible -- everything requires intensive verification now, endless barriers/protective measures, etc.

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I wanted to run some experiments and/or just catfish to screw with some of these whores, but every damn site/app/etc. now makes it tough as hell to use for this purpose. Years ago Tinder it was easy to just set up a catfish or such and swindle or sucker women, but now there are barriers to fucking everything.

1. You need photos that're verified -- this means you'd have to use your own photos and be subjected to whatever actions you take permanently, AKA you can't cheat the system so easily. You can't just take any photo because they're probably all human verified, so you'd have to have AI not only generate a fake picture but also one convincingly enough to present some requested gesture prior to verification. Maybe you know of some alternative methods?

2. You need phone verification. This may sound easy, but for those who use Wi-Fi numbers or non-paid type numbers then they cannot receive short codes freely AKA you'd need to pay money to be able to have this service to confirm a phone number -- this is almost always impossible to bypass. Seriously, you need a fucking paid phone to use dating apps now.....

Seriously this is infuriating BS. Now you gotta jump through hoops to do things that were a walk in the park years ago. It seems this is just more ammo for the cucks to use against the blackpill AKA harder catfishes so easier to deny looks-based experiments first-hand since one can't just merely make a Chad account in 2 minutes.

Can any smarter-than-mecels help me out? Are there any ways to either feasibly use fake pics to replicate the verification, and/or some way to do the phone verification code shit without needing to have a real, paid phone number? All those online SMS shits seems to never work -- I've tried dozens of them and they never seem to be able to receive the verification codes. So it's easier money needed, real people and/or sophisticated AI.

Last edited:
Install okcupid app. Its very good for chadfishing

Install okcupid app. Its very good for chadfishing

I need it done with Bumble, Tinder, etc. -- all of the bigger and more modernized apps, not just OkCupid which bans you very easily anyways.

I used to do it there, but suddenly I started getting mass banned instantly whenever I created a new account. They are less extreme than Bumble or Tinder or such when it comes to first signing up and using, but they're still very quick to permaban or shadowban you IME.

Last edited:
I need it done with Bumble, Tinder, etc. -- all of the bigger and more modernized apps, not just Okcupid which bans you very easily anyways.
Tinder wants to verify your age. How old are you sir. And do not use celeb chad photos they understand. Use unfamous chad pictures. Edit it and add some effects too

Last edited:
Tinder wants to verify your age. How old are you sir. And do not use celeb chad photos they understand. Use unfamous chad pictures

Does Tinder force the gesture photo verification just as Bumble is doing now too? Because I can get AI-generated, convincing photos but gestures are harder/where I fall short. The pain is, say, Bumble accepts any fake AI photos but then they demand you take a photo with front cam miming a gesture.... Obviously this is impossible if someone reviews these pics since I can't materialize the same AI photo in real-time making a gesture. Tinder also wants phone verification which is another hurdle. I'm 36.

I only use nobody Chads always -- very dumb to use popular celebs since then we can't test the power of looks alone if status/wealth is involved.

Last edited:
need to protect the toilets from ugly males.

It's hilarious actually. A sick joke. They deleted SO much blackpilled Chadfishing content off the face of the internet. EVERYONE who views Chadfishing, yes, even women, get a heeping dose of blackpill reality. I have watched complete bluepills concede in debate to the Atomic Blackpill. Now, of course, it is impossible to experiment.

Gotta protect these strong and independent women from THEIR choices.

chad fishing was one of those things that was kindda cringe but also fucking hilarious.

This is complete bullshit. Chadfishing was the last form of entertainment most of us had to troll these "chad only" cunts.

As if life wasn't already easy for them :feelstastyman:

Use a Google Voice number, they work on Tinder. You also don't NEED verified photos, though there will be a check mark next to your name if you are verified.