Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Catfishing] CHAD vs INCEL who has it better on Plenty Of Fish. EVERYONE GTFIH NOW. part2 for all who saw part1

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
i hope all of them will get the morrocan treatment.

Why do threads like this NEVER make it to cucktears???????

Why do threads like this NEVER make it to cucktears???????
Because they cherrypick info and cherrypick comments from retards here that want 5yr olds. They never look at the blackpill logically and want to have factual debates, all they do is hate and get sex once every 20 years.

It never began

Fucking femoids!! :reeeeee:
Keep up the good work man!

Great experiment, my hate for landwhales grows and grows everything I see how they react to their looksmatch.

The experiment is flawed. The chad had a better personality while the incel was a misogynist. Tis is y u incel

One of the best ever threads

Thanks to everyone who gave me some tips on what to say and the idea to make a CHAD and message the SAME foids. Here you are boyos: @Robtical @NeetSupremacist @OverBeforeItBegan @AsiaCel @_wifebeater_ @Kent @SA96 @ManletHalfCurry @chicocel @Juxtaposition6 @acnescarcel @Insomniac @anon @Michael15651 @Anger @Firefly @LastGerman
@Anonymous26 @Norky @RREEEEEEEEE @Blacktarpill @Cuyen
We all knew the outcome anyways.

The brutal ones first:
View attachment 78062

Now chad.View attachment 78063View attachment 78064
Ended up blocked.
Next.

View attachment 78065
She didnt even reply to my chad.

Next.View attachment 78066
Now chadView attachment 78067This one almost made me go insane. Fuark...
Next.

For some reason I didnt screenshot this because I thought it would be pointless as we know the outcome. But for the INCEL there was no reply.

View attachment 78069
View attachment 78070View attachment 78071

Now what I found FUNNY is how they reported by INCEL account and got it banned. On POF it doesnt say that you got banned. It wont let you log in.View attachment 78072

While my CHADFISH account still stands tall and proud.

Just draw your own conclusions people. This was just 3 hours. They gave the incel guy 0 chances literally NOTHING. Not even a "i dont want to speak, SORRY" just straight "No" and "GO AWAY" like a fucking bacteria while chad gets answers like "hi darling"

Fuck all of you bitches.

For lazycels that skip part 1. This is how it basically went down
View attachment 78073
Hey incel tears and sex every 10 years cucks.

Also i was fair and chose a variety of women which probably think differently due to their different bodyshapes. Landwhales and ugly females being the most common type of gf for normies and under.

"so your catfishing people hmmm"
the whole persona drops instantly lol. honestly i hope the ones that you talked to on the incel account learn a lesson from this and maybe wont be such bitches when rejecting people, its a very small improvement but even then i doubt that. jfl though at not even giving the incel one a chance with a friendly and open approach, meanwhile chad just says "wanna suck my dick" and theyre instantly down for it. truly suifuel truly blackpill :feelsbadman:

"so your catfishing people hmmm"
the whole persona drops instantly lol. honestly i hope the ones that you talked to on the incel account learn a lesson from this and maybe wont be such bitches when rejecting people, its a very small improvement but even then i doubt that. jfl though at not even giving the incel one a chance with a friendly and open approach, meanwhile chad just says "wanna suck my dick" and theyre instantly down for it. truly suifuel truly blackpill :feelsbadman:
Foids dont learn they will become worse to get “revenge”

Foids dont learn they will become worse to get “revenge”
one can only hope i guess. at least what you did surely gave them a wake up/reality call, also shows that as always when you want some suifuel on tap, just try online dating jfl
BaggyNewGrackle-small.gif

one can only hope i guess. at least what you did surely gave them a wake up/reality call, also shows that as always when you want some suifuel on tap, just try online dating jfl
BaggyNewGrackle-small.gif
Exactly you dont need tinder anymore

You haven't done it the way I told you to do it. :feelsbadman: If you decide to do a part 3, do it like this.

Start with the Chad account, use a neutral opening line, if she answers, just get down to business immediately by getting sexual. Then message her with the incel account and use the same opening line, if she answers, get sexual as well. Then post the screenshots side by side, so we can have an overview of the comparisons. It will be more impactful this way as it will clearly show us how differently they respond despite using the same lines.
We should do one with an average guy but a huge nose to show how over it is for big nosecels

Damn, look how quickly the first slut blocked you.

This is how foids would treat men face to face if they knew they could get away with it.

"Afraid of dating your looksmatch?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've noticed that North American and European women are rude as fuck. I've never got this level of negativity and arrogance from Brazilian women. If they don't like you, they don't reply and it ends there. But never have I been told to go away or been told I'm not their type. By the way, what's with those women's broken English? "you well not my type".

Banned for being to ugly, nice website they have.

:feelskek:but its the truth man, dont they want a honest man? Its not even a insult
Of course they don't want to date their looksmatch. Foids don't have to have good bone structure or jawline to be considered pretty, some of the foids I know that are considered "cute" would be incels if they were male.

I agree. He will be instantly sub 4.5 due to a bad nose.
Exactly bro, I've been looking for pics to use, I want to find someone with a 5 inch long nose

Of course they don't want to date their looksmatch. Foids don't have to have good bone structure or jawline to be considered pretty, some of the foids I know that are considered "cute" would be incels if they were male.
They only cute with makeup, take that off and all of them are incel

They only cute with makeup, take that off and all of them are incel
True tbh. I know foids that have so much fakeup it's glittering on their face. Also this is my 1000th post.

This is a very good experiment. It shows what essentially happens when we try online dating. Girls ignoring their looksmatch all while giving their all to Chad, who just wants to fuck them. Girls don't value relationships as much as they say they do. They truly value having Chad and securing him from other women so they can brag. Women are incredibly narcissistic and self centered.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back