Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Catfishing] CHAD vs INCEL who has it better on Plenty Of Fish. EVERYONE GTFIH NOW. part2 for all who saw part1

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Thanks to everyone who gave me some tips on what to say and the idea to make a CHAD and message the SAME foids. Here you are boyos: @Robtical @NeetSupremacist @OverBeforeItBegan @AsiaCel @_wifebeater_ @Kent @SA96 @ManletHalfCurry @chicocel @Juxtaposition6 @acnescarcel @Insomniac @anon @Michael15651 @Anger @Firefly @LastGerman
@Anonymous26 @Norky @RREEEEEEEEE @Blacktarpill @Cuyen
We all knew the outcome anyways.

The brutal ones first:
Incel1

Now chad.
Capture1zzz

Ended up blocked.
Next.

Brutal

She didnt even reply to my chad.

Next.
Incel44

Now chad
Sui
This one almost made me go insane. Fuark...
Next.

For some reason I didnt screenshot this because I thought it would be pointless as we know the outcome. But for the INCEL there was no reply.

Sui2

Sui3
Sui4

Now what I found FUNNY is how they reported by INCEL account and got it banned. On POF it doesnt say that you got banned. It wont let you log in.
VERRR

While my CHADFISH account still stands tall and proud.

Just draw your own conclusions people. This was just 3 hours. They gave the incel guy 0 chances literally NOTHING. Not even a "i dont want to speak, SORRY" just straight "No" and "GO AWAY" like a fucking bacteria while chad gets answers like "hi darling"

Fuck all of you bitches.

For lazycels that skip part 1. This is how it basically went down
Capture

Hey incel tears and sex every 10 years cucks.

Also i was fair and chose a variety of women which probably think differently due to their different bodyshapes. Landwhales and ugly females being the most common type of gf for normies and under.

Attachments

• sui.PNG
    sui.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Why does society insist on treating foids like more than property?

Rhetorical question of course

What fucking bitches. We can prove this shit over and over again but there will always be, "Not all girls are like that" teehee:soy:

Why does society insist on treating foids like more than property?

Rhetorical question of course
Because society is slowly being run by feminists and other type of bullshit. WHILE the world leaders still being male they are busy doing other shit, they dont give a fuck about sjws and other crap.
What fucking bitches. We can prove this shit over and over again but there will always be, "Not all girls are like that" teehee:soy:
"there is one for everyone bro" eventually we will all catfish billions of women and see they are all the same.

lol. wtf does innit mean?

Incels never win. That's why were here

Fucking sluts.

How this sub6 foids think they can get BradTyson :chad: Fucking whores.

Its always the landwhales.....

How this sub6 foids think they can get BradTyson :chad: Fucking whores.
"just be bradtyson99 bro"
The male crowed would agree, sure. But this wont change anything, we are not trying to get men to give us love.
Its always the landwhales.....
Stacy wouldve been a boring outcome they either reply or they dont. Landwhales are more realistic for us as we would have to settle for them as it seems.

What an effort, thanks for this bro.

I've done some catfishing using 'Chad' and it's ridiculous how many sloots are willing to meet up for casual sex. Makes me so depressed.

What an effort, thanks for this bro.

I've done some catfishing using 'Chad' and it's ridiculous how many sloots are willing to meet up for casual sex. Makes me so depressed.
I guess you can say this post was dedicated to you lol.

@Eskimocel these are the same cunts that say "looks don't matter" so break their hearts with your chadfish accound, be as relentless as possible, tell them they look fat etc, fight the hypothetical good fight, do it for Jason.
lol. wtf does innit mean?
"Isn't it" in Brooklynite.

@Eskimocel these are the same cunts that say "looks don't matter" so break their hearts with your chadfish accound, be as relentless as possible, tell them they look fat etc, fight the hypothetical good fight, do it for Jason.
The thing is, Brad and Jason is literally whats happening in the dating world. She literally blocked me in the first image after i asked why she didnt reply to jason.

The thing is, Brad and Jason is literally whats happening in the dating world. She literally blocked me in the first image after i asked why she didnt reply to jason.
I see, try the ones you didn't discuss Jason with, extreme hypocrisy is only matched by pointless cruelty.

Lmao can I see the picture of the incel?

I see, try the ones you didn't discuss Jason with, extreme hypocrisy is only matched by pointless cruelty.
The problem is all of them were under Brads smv and closer to jasons but they still felt entitled to him. Brad is a male model, his living is off modeling and personal training, literally his face and body.

This makes me wanna sui...Its insane how fucking easy GL guys have it

You haven't done it the way I told you to do it. :feelsbadman: If you decide to do a part 3, do it like this.

Start with the Chad account, use a neutral opening line, if she answers, just get down to business immediately by getting sexual. Then message her with the incel account and use the same opening line, if she answers, get sexual as well. Then post the screenshots side by side, so we can have an overview of the comparisons. It will be more impactful this way as it will clearly show us how differently they respond despite using the same lines.

The problem is all of them were under Brads smv and closer to jasons but they still felt entitled to him. Brad is a male model, his living is off modeling and personal training, literally his face and body.
It would be fun to crack landwhale jokes on their behalf tbh, or telling them to "hit the gym and be confident" ngl.

You haven't done it the way I told you to do it. :feelsbadman: If you decide to do a part 3, do it like this.

Start with the Chad account, use a neutral opening line, if she answers, just get down to business immediately by getting sexual. Then message her with the incel account and use the same opening line, if she answers, get sexual as well. Then post the screenshots side by side, so we can have an overview of the comparisons. It will be more impactful this way as it will clearly show us how differently they respond despite using the same lines.
I was getting almost no replies on the chad too. They banned my incel account and i used different openings for ”different” situations people might find themselves in. Expect part 3 on other dating sites aside from TINDER. Its just a conclusion for POF users.

I was getting almost no replies on the chad too. They banned my incel account and i used different openings for ”different” situations people might find themselves in. Expect part 3 on other dating sites aside from TINDER. Its just a conclusion for POF users.

I see bro. On Tinder you won't be able to do "incel vs Chad" experiments with the same holes because you have to get matched before you can shoot a message.

I see bro. On Tinder you won't be able to do "incel vs Chad" experiments with the same holes because you have to get matched before you can shoot a message.
It takes too long to do that and it changes the variables. “but one woman can say this and the other that” logic doesnt work here. Its literally the same people changing up their minds. I have a few more sites i want to try this on outside of tinder.

i don't get upset when attractive women message back, of course that makes sense. i hate it when whales and <5 get all hot and bothered by it. learn to do what the rest of us do and stay in your lane please.

It takes too long to do that and it changes the variables. “but one woman can say this and the other that” logic doesnt work here. Its literally the same people changing up their minds. I have a few more sites i want to try this on outside of tinder.

Well, it's clearly the first thing bluepilled copers would argue; "Only superficial women are like that!" If you did the experiment my way, we could have shut them up forever. :what: If there is a similar website to PoF, try it my way and those bluepilled copers will have to swallow the blackpill.

Just imagine their disgust if a male treated them like they treated Jason.

Well, it's clearly the first thing bluepilled copers would argue; "Only superficial women are like that!" If you did the experiment my way, we could have shut them up forever. :what: If there is a similar website to PoF, try it my way and those bluepilled copers will have to swallow the blackpill.
Yes mang, maybe pm me and explain properly what you need me to do. I am at your service chief
Just imagine their disgust if a male treated them like they treated Jason.
Jason is a representation of us. If I used any of our faces it would be a similar outcome

Y'know ...quite honestly....NOTHING surprises me anymore. I deeply wish to be surprised.

This is fucking suicide fuel:feelsrope:

Yes mang, maybe pm me and explain properly what you need me to do. I am at your service chief

Of course bro. Let me know when you want my input.

Just focus on your studies, bro

pof is full of the chavviest whores

I agree, its one of the worst becausd it is a accurate representation of what low tier normies would get.

tbh I think it's just tinder without the filters

I didn't even get replies on PoF when I was still bothering to try.

Thanks to everyone who gave me some tips on what to say and the idea to make a CHAD and message the SAME foids. Here you are boyos: @Robtical @NeetSupremacist @OverBeforeItBegan @AsiaCel @_wifebeater_ @Kent @SA96 @ManletHalfCurry @chicocel @Juxtaposition6 @acnescarcel @Insomniac @anon @Michael15651 @Anger @Firefly @LastGerman

The brutal ones first:
View attachment 78062

Now chad.View attachment 78063View attachment 78064
Ended up blocked.
Next.

View attachment 78065

Next.View attachment 78066
Now chadView attachment 78067This one almost made me go insane. Fuark...
Next.

For some reason I didnt screenshot this because I thought it would be pointless as we know the outcome. But for the INCEL there was no reply.

View attachment 78069
View attachment 78070View attachment 78071

Now what I found FUNNY is how they reported by INCEL account and got it banned. On POF it doesnt say that you got banned. It wont let you log in.View attachment 78072

Just draw your own conclusions people. This was just 3 hours. They gave the incel guy 0 chances literally NOTHING. Not even a "i dont want to speak, SORRY" just straight "No" and "GO AWAY" like a fucking bacteria while chad gets answers like "hi darling"

Fuck all of you bitches.

View attachment 78073

Also i was fair and chose a variety of women which probably think differently due to their different bodyshapes. Landwhales and ugly females being the most common type of gf for normies and under.
The power of Chad cannot be stopped, no foid can resist it, none, people have proven it here again and again, do not listen to them virtue signal (about muh personality), do not listen to their attempts to not appear shallow, do not fall for their attempts to hide their nature, for they are all nothing but vapid animalistic SHALLOW whores, all of them.

AWALT AWALT AWALT

Also one more thing it's over lul

Last edited:
Now what I found FUNNY is how they reported by INCEL account and got it banned. On POF it doesnt say that you got banned. It wont let you log in.View attachment 78072

This is the most hilarious part to me, that they would mass report an ugly guy and get him banned from the site despite him not doing anything wrong LMAO

4ce.gif

This isn't fair. You never even told the foids on your incelfish account you took a shower. Inconclusive.

This is the most hilarious part to me, that they would mass report an ugly guy and get him banned from the site despite him not doing anything wrong LMAO

4ce.gif

BANNED for daring to message foids as a non Chad.

There's so many ingredients that went into women developing this entitlement, and men's complicity with it. Men have always pursued women, but now the lengths one must go to is just ridiculous. You look good, she sucks your dick right away. But if you're anything less than 6/10 then you are dismissed on sight. What can we do?

I just want my goddamn VR orgies and sex-robots. Fuck this shit. Love and romance has no place in this world.

The brutal ones first:
View attachment 78062

Now chad.View attachment 78063View attachment 78064
Ended up blocked.
Next.

View attachment 78065

Next.View attachment 78066
Now chadView attachment 78067This one almost made me go insane. Fuark...
Next.

View attachment 78069
View attachment 78070View attachment 78071

Fuck all of you bitches.

View attachment 78073

Fucking bloody whores. that's why I dont approach anymore,I got rejected many times and I cannot stand to another approach. They reject their looksmatches,like water is wet,all women WANT chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back