Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Catfishfuel] LIFE ON EASY MODE

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
larped with this australiancel for 30 minutes and he agreed to give me 60 dollars per week to send him nudes JFL

Attachments

• aaadad.PNG
    aaadad.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 128
fuark this is some major mmmfuel
MMMtheory.gif

i wanna run these scams over the break, when i get my pc.

Fuck those cucks. Rob them. Better to get blackpilled by a catfish and give us their money, than giving it to an actual rostie slut.

This is major lifefuel ngl, you can easily NEET with this guy giving you money. Proves my point that females can still NEET better than men.

This is major lifefuel ngl, you can easily NEET with this guy giving you money. Proves my point that females can still NEET better than men.
Haha I wish lol

I'm already running out of pics so I can only keep this up for another week. Only a real foid could pull this dumb shit off

literal chimpanzee gorilla society

muh technological progress and societal advancement

Haha I wish lol

I'm already running out of pics so I can only keep this up for another week. Only a real foid could pull this dumb shit off
Just move on to the next cuck willing to pay you money once you've used him and he runs out of value.

Cucks duouldn't be allowed to have so much disposable income in the first place, wtf.
literal chimpanzee gorilla society

muh technological progress and societal advancement
Tbh

Fucking ape circus

its fun to trick cucks tbh.

Great job boyo.

now i wanna do this :waitwhat:

I did this 2 years ago. Only made 200 bucks. I wanna do it again for longer This time. I’m hitting up kik as well

Cucks are the lowest form of life in existence and deserve to be scammed.