Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CATFISHCELS IMPORTANT, TINDER SLUTS KNOW WHO WE ARE (ragefuel)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6w4sd5/the_incels_have_succeeded_in_ruining_tinder/ 
y5kNZsO.png

6aSKkrueGM_o9XgjCYFpa9TYait-2Umjo_BUHJLEVrM.png

Even tinder sluts know who incels are, they know we know they only want good looking men, just fucking lol, incels cannot win.

What the fuck has to be fake. She uses incel and chat terminology, what are the odds of some random tinder slut knowing about the blackpill sphere?

Probably from incel tears lmao

iiiTeMpeR said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6w4sd5/the_incels_have_succeeded_in_ruining_tinder/ 
y5kNZsO.png

Even tinder sluts know who incels are, they know we know they only want good looking men, just fucking lol, incels cannot win.

holy fuck.
This is BRUTAL.

Lol, doesn't change the fact that women do exclusively and regularly have sex with such men every single day. AWALT.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN IS LIKE THIS

This is still a huge blackpill & they don't realize it

"Pretending to be the Chad you'll never become"....

---> Acknowledged Chad's existence
---> Put Chad higher than regular males and incels

This is even better than other blackpill tinder threads because it's a failed expirement at the surface but there is the truth beneath it

Zyros said:
What the fuck has to be fake. She uses incel and chat terminology, what are the odds of some random tinder slut knowing about the blackpill sphere?
You're out of the loop a lot of these bitches are SJW's nowadays they are our main enemies stalking us

NeverSubmit said:
You're out of the loop a lot of these bitches are SJW's nowadays they are our main enemies stalking us

legit inceltears know just as much about our terms as us, kind of strange how they obsess over a group of people online

Roastie whores on Tinder just want to be fed and taken places.  Desires that woul be sated had they had meaningful relationships with their parents

CAGE @ that cunt because she's been Chadfished before.

iiiTeMpeR said:
legit inceltears know just as much about our terms as us, kind of strange how they obsess over a group of people online

Yeah it's quite creepy. Imagine if your hobby is reading about depressed virgins online while you claim that you're normal. 

They are also addicted to us

iiiTeMpeR said:
y5kNZsO.png

To be fair, there is no point in doing these experiments. All you're doing is confirming what we already know.

Suicidefuel if not fake.

Zyros said:

Yeah there's no way. She might be an IT poster

Just keep catfishing. More fish out there to fry.

VST said:
To be fair, there is no point in doing these experiments. All you're doing is confirming what we already know.

Yeah kinds legit we pretty much know it all at this point.

How is this not LifeFuel? The blackpill is going mainstream.

Way too good to be true... So it probobly isn't.

Catfish vs Catfish, probably.

I had a few of those in my day. I kept in touch with one for a while.

Probably just another catfish account trolling you. No way does a tinder Stacy know anything about blackpill or inceldom.

Zyros said:

the atomic blackpill was spread on facebook and twitter. i personally say it on my feeds. i think it was on worldstar too could wrong.

one girl knowing doesnt mean shit so what

fake as fuck lool

Femoid's double standards exposed... being submissive and not a cunt 80% of the time is out of the question unless it's a chad

Zyros said:

I considered this too but in the 2nd message it seems like she's personally upset about it. Like she got catfished before. Fucking lol

You made it too obvious

Anyway, even chad can't get the ignoramuses that modern femoids are to be submissive, passionately and genuinely loving and not cunts 30% of the time

Don't choose "james" or "john" as a fake name

one aint shit, majority of raosties aint know cuz they aint care. never had someone know

I want to rape her.

TheVman said:
one girl knowing doesnt mean shit so what

This.

The aspies on here are ignoring 2 important points:

1: The chadfish picture used is too blatantly a catfish, I mean, a black and white MALE MODEL pic? This demonstrates little social awareness and intelligence on behalf of the chadfisher. Do you even leave the basement and talk to humans???? You need to be smarter than that in 2018. Women have been watching MTV's Catfish for like 10 years now. You need to use candid pics of male models, ones that can't be used on magazine covers FFS. The only time you should be using pics that look worthy of being on the cover of GQ is your own pics, using filters, exposing your 6-pack, etc, cuz given your face if you are a FACECEL, it won't look fake, cuz of your shitty bone structure.

2: So one woman knows about our blackpilled experiments? This doesn't mean all roasties do. It's a major coincidence that you two matched, but she obviously rightswiped you when she saw how fake your pics were. Over 80% of women still fall for chad profiles if they aren't done stupidly. Our points are still proven. 

I hate how she acknowledges our experiments' existence but doesn't attempt to refute what they prove time and time again. Women and logic or observable reality just don't go hand in hand. Their brains can handle cognitive dissonance without skipping a beat:

Her: "You sad pathetic incels with your chadfish experiments"
Her in supermarket 10 mins later: *That shopper looks hot. I'll go over by him and pretend I also want vegetables* etc....

Also, I doubt she's on Tinder looking for a guy with a good personality and confidence but she can't see that because like I said women are fine with cog dis.

Ok guys... who of you is the foid?
This is so pathetic. One incel tries to catfish a foid with a fake Chad profile. The other incel tries to catfish a Chad with a fake foid profile.

Is Tinder the new chess for incels?

iiiTeMpeR said:
y5kNZsO.png

Even tinder sluts know who incels are, they know we know they only want good looking men, just fucking lol, incels cannot win.

Fuck me this is BRUTAL. I would have died right there after getting this response.

You ran into an Inceltear user, hahaha.

MayorOfKekville said:
Probably just another catfish account trolling you. No way does a tinder Stacy know anything about blackpill or inceldom.
True . Stacie's and many other women don't care about incels nor want to think of them.

These catfish profiles are so transparent, I'm surprised this doesn't happen half the time.

Find regular non-professional photos of Chad.

Martialartscel said:
These catfish profiles are so transparent, I'm surprised this doesn't happen half the time.

Femoids are totally blinded by the sight of Chad. A tall handsome man completely overrides all other emotions.

I hope Inceldom doesn't become mainstream or common knowledge. This the only true safe space escape I have from normalshits.

well not the only one but the best one

Zyros said:

Oh god. I never thought i'd find myself agreeing with you.

This is fake, some kind of psyop maybe. Blackpill is far to self aware/high IQ for a tinder sloot to know about.

Martialartscel said:

Can you give one as an example? I am planning to catfish and just need a picture

Holy fuck. Repeal the 19th amendment when? This society is crumbling we've got to act soon! Women need to be married off by their parents again.

Dude, I'm pretty sure that's fake.

Maybe don't have such a shit bio though. Looking fake and having an awful bio is only going to make people hate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back