Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catfish video: tinder roastie meets up with broke chad

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Chubby Chubby looking to choke on Chad's cock.

this was painful to watch

Excellent work as always. Amazing how the femoid still manages to reject the idea that it's all about looks.

Fucking lifefuel. Keep up the good work.

catfishman
fighting hypergamy one sloot at a time.

Nss12wi.jpg

The awkward conversation cracks me up for every time

PROOF THAT FEMALES ALWAYS FRAUD THEIR PICS TO ATTRACT CHAD

Now I know why I see no sub 5 girls on tinder. Theyre all angle frauding

Fucking disgusting pig frauding her tinder.

You could've confronted her more\say more shit, but nice work.

Op is a fucking hero. thank you for helping kill tinder. I wish i was brave enough to meet them

53415656.jpg

SHE IS UGKLY ASH SHIT TOO AND FAT

Lol damn. Excellent life fuel.

terrible audio, but funny anyway

Dekim said:

remove your signature. everytime i see it i want to puke

StemCel137 said:

Are you low test or something. My inbox is full of ppl asking me for source, because how hot the signature is.

thetruecelibate said:

The awkward silence was too much, he needs a plan before he does these

WorldRulerAisha said:
thetruecelibate said:
The awkward silence was too much, he needs a plan before he does these
so true. Its glad seeing the stacies got owned though.

StemCel137 said:

I don’t really understand what this is proving... she wanted to meet chad?

The most depressing part of these vids is that even Chad can't get more than a fattie.

Also, you should yell "I catfished you! I catfished you! I catfished you!" at the end of every vid.

Dekim said:
Are you low test or something. My inbox is full of ppl asking me for source, because how hot the signature is.

the fuck. literal anti boner material she looks disgusting.

StemCel137 said:
the fuck. literal anti boner material she looks disgusting.

Low t for sure.

Op's low inhib and is doing good work, but he sounds so autistic. He has the intonation of a schoolshooter, i.e. none.

Op reminds me of an autistic girl with a family history of psychosis that ended up rejecting me. She couldn't talk loud for some reason and had no intonation just like op.

Luker_Incel said:
Excellent work as always. Amazing how the femoid still manages to reject the idea that it's all about looks.

Dekim said:

Yeah its retarded that she thinks Chad is her looksmatch.
Fkin landwhales are so retarded.
Women are dumb af.

Lol she said that she didn't fall for it, then why did you show up to the date you fat bitch.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fsmc0QcOg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

L Lawliet said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fsmc0QcOg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hmmmm. mixed thoughts about this one. Painful to watch but it sounded like she was at least willing to engage in further dialogue. @catfishman23 You should prepare for these more favorable reactions... Develop a list of questions beforehand and ASK them e.g., "Do you think you would've swiped right on me if I had my real pictures?" "Be honest, did you read the bio? What did you think? Does the bio ever matter" "Is it always all about looks? Or is it only about looks for you just on Tinder?"

I mean we know the answers are likely going to be bullchit virtue signaling answers from social conditioning (particularly if it's obvious you're filming), but at least give them the chance to plead their case. It'd be more interesting than the current "I catfished you, you can leave now" immediate ejection shit

subsaharan said:
Hmmmm. mixed thoughts about this one. Painful to watch but it sounded like she was at least willing to engage in further dialogue. @catfishman23 You should prepare for these more favorable reactions... Develop a list of questions beforehand and ASK them e.g., "Do you think you would've swiped right on me if I had my real pictures?" "Be honest, did you read the bio? What did you think? Does the bio ever matter" "Is it always all about looks? Or is it only about looks for you just on Tinder?"

I mean we know the answers are likely going to be bullchit virtue signaling answers from social conditioning (particularly if it's obvious you're filming), but at least give them the chance to plead their case. It'd be more interesting than the current "I catfished you, you can leave now" immediate ejection shit

Don't be so gullible why she wanted to talk further
Obviously she is being nice. Being nice means she has no sexual interest, have you ever experienced a female just being nice to you and then friendzoning you?

Anyways thanx for the input I'll consider it, but here's another video enjoy
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/FRS1W1sev8s[/video]

L Lawliet said:
Sorry, but she defeated you in dominating fashion.

We know she was playing nice, but you have to play along and call her out on her shit... which you didn't even try doing.

You basically said "Yeah, I'm a dick. You can go now, completely reasonable girl that was trying to reach out to me."

I sadly hope IT watches this and learns how to deal with us. I'm in pain.

Grotesque said:
Sorry, but she defeated you in dominating fashion.

We know she was playing nice, but you have to play along and call her out on her shit... which you didn't even try doing.

You basically said "Yeah, I'm a dick. You can go now, completely reasonable girl that was trying to reach out to me."

I sadly hope IT watches this and learns how to deal with us. I'm in pain.

What, next time offer sex?

Man, I wish I had the confidence to approach girls the way you interrogate these Chad Chasers.

She is not entitled to her Tinder match. No one is entitled to anything.

were one of your videos featured on virgin cringe compilation? i remember watching one compiled by some failed normie and a video in a similar style with someone sounding the same appeared.

tbf i like these videos but can you try one time to like approach them in a friendly manner and say something along the lines of "hi, I'm (insert catfish tinder name here) and see how they react?

EDIT: nevermind I'm just a noob, you seem to have this all figured out

L Lawliet said:

LMAO @catfishman23 That's a rough one. She's so fucking NT Loool. I'm actually dying by how good her social skills are. You catfished her and she's like sit down let's talk hahahah

So... isn’t it just as fraudulent to post pics that do not resemble yourself at all on tinder as it is to catfish?

These femoids always say that catfishing is “creepy teehee” but their myspace angle/fakeup/lighting pics are equally as misleading.

Oh man... 2CatchARoastie".... Good god. I love that channel name. Pumping up the value of my contribution on UrbanDictionary for the top definition of Roastie (by MrChase).

Masculinist said:
LMAO @catfishman23 That's a rough one. She's so fucking NT Loool. I'm actually dying by how good her social skills are. You catfished her and she's like sit down let's talk hahahah
It didn't phase her at all when he admitted catfishing.

This girl is a beast. 

She is going to make many men extremely miserable.

Grotesque said:
It didn't phase her at all when he admitted catfishing.

This girl is a beast. 

She is going to make many men extremely miserable.

Dude why do you sound like a cuck.
Your larping as incel

The pretty eyed girl reacted favourably and wanted to stay. Catfishman23 a rotfraud?

Ryan Leukis said:
The pretty eyed girl reacted favourably and wanted to stay. Catfishman23 a rotfraud?

Obviously she is gonna react in a nice manner.
That's how all females are.
Llisten to what she says in the video.
>that's what that apps for=looks
>she matched with a male model
>pretends to be nice
>only friendzones guys.

I would have tried to kiss the slim one if I was him. I'm an Incel in his fourties, and from an old fogie it's a sure sign of interest when a girl stays and talks with you.

He's creepy AF and probably has some undiagnosed mental illness but When a girl engages you in convo and doesn't leave, then there is a 90% chance you can kiss her within half an hour, just trying to offer some advice

Ryan Leukis said:
I would have tried to kiss the slim one if I was him. I'm an Incel in his fourties, and from an old fogie it's a sure sign of interest when a girl stays and talks with you.

He's creepy AF and probably has some undiagnosed mental illness but When a girl engages you in convo and doesn't leave, then there is a 90% chance you can kiss her within half an hour, just trying to offer some advice

Pretty shit advice, but you are right about one thing "He's creepy AF and probably has some undiagnosed mental illness". He is our resident stalker.