Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Catastrophic personality pill, chinks do not enter, i warned you. IF YOU ARE A CHINK DO NOT ENTER.

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Boyfriend murdered wealthy girlfriend who paid for his clothes, food and rent after flying into rage over text from another man

Boyfriend is facing being jailed for life for murdering his wealthy Chinese girlfriend - who paid for his car, bills and rent.

Xixi Bi, 24, was killed by Jordan Matthews, 23, in a "vicious, sustained and prolonged attack" over a phone message from another man.

Prosecutor Paul Lewis QC told the jury that Xixi would pay the rent, bills and bought Matthews a car.

Im not gona copy paste the full article its absolute suicide fuel reading it again.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel pin this if you wana murder chinks who entered.

Dont let SlayerSlayer read it too.

Boyfriend murdered wealthy girlfriend who paid for his clothes, food and rent after flying into rage over text from another man

Boyfriend is facing being jailed for life for murdering his wealthy Chinese girlfriend - who paid for his car, bills and rent.

Xixi Bi, 24, was killed by Jordan Matthews, 23, in a "vicious, sustained and prolonged attack" over a phone message from another man.

Prosecutor Paul Lewis QC told the jury that Xixi would pay the rent, bills and bought Matthews a car.

View attachment 1196297

Im not gona copy paste the full article its absolute suicide fuel reading it again.

JBW IS LAW :feelsrope:

Personality detector malfunction

She found a taller bluer round eyed man

Need to get me a wealthy Chinese GF. Not because I like Asian women but because I love money.

Users who are viewing this thread:
@Cayden Zhang

Its over

View attachment 1196297

Jeez what a dumb Chad. :feelsUnreal:

Threw away his life for an LTB chinkess and now he’s most likely going to be biting the pillow for Jamal, Tyrone and Laquan in the pen. :feelskek:

JBW beats anything

Chinaman should've watched some basic blackpill

Even after double eyelid surgery and fakeup she is still so ugly :feelspuke:. How do people like Noodlewhores? They can't even give you Chad sons because, they're flat. @Made in Heaven

She found a taller bluer round eyed man
Emba, I'm Lebanese and have dark green eyes, is it over? Is she " Light blooo ayso and WHITU cockru onry?" Please enlighten me

Just kill your girlfriend theory

>Be white
>Get pussy, food, rent, a car and more pussy for free
JBW
IS
LAW
:feelsrope:
JBW

>Be white
JBW
IS
LAW
View attachment 1196326
There's nothing to Envy here, maybe it's because, I personally don't find noodlwhores attractive and because, I'm not white.

But the guy is a fucking moron if he wanted to have a child with her, look at what the average HAPA(half Asian/White) looks like online, they all come out looking Asian, because, white genes are recessive while, Asian genes are extremely dominant.
His son would have been an ugly autistic sub5, and would be a future .is member.
IMG 20240711 050308
IMG 20240711 051124IMG 20240711 051052IMG 20240711 050956IMG 20240711 051030

Last edited:
@mcmoohyun @AsiaCel @Mecoja

View attachment 1196297

I read this before. JFL imagine being homeless and still getting a noodle whore GF. And yet copers on this forum have the fucking AUDACITY to deny the utter superiority of whites over chinks. The mog is utterly overwhelming

Makes sense because he mogs her hatd

>Be white
JBW
IS
LAW
View attachment 1196326
It's so fucking hilarious when I see normies crying about how CHAYNA will take over. Lmfao chinks will never rule anything. No amount of economic power is gonna make noodle whores stop chasing white cocku. In fact, the economic wealth and economic freedom that chayna gives to its females is directly leading to those yellow whores rejecting rice cucks and importing sacred golden white sperm to impregnated themselves

Screenshot 20220501 235909 Samsung Internet

In fact, the economic wealth and economic freedom that chayna gives to its females is directly leading to those yellow whores rejecting rice cucks and importing sacred golden white sperm to impregnated themselves
But does this shit even work? At best the Kid will have light hair, but they will still look chink. I have seen some of these ivf children, all of them look Chinky.

But does this shit even work? At best the Kid will have light hair, but they will still look chink. I have seen some of these ivf children, all of them look Chinky.
Yes, but they are born in China, so they will mog the other chinks due to SLIGHT improvements to their bones and skin/hair color regardless

I read this before. JFL imagine being homeless and still getting a noodle whore GF. And yet copers on this forum have the fucking AUDACITY to deny the utter superiority of whites over chinks. The mog is utterly overwhelming
Not only that, the whore even paid for everything lol.

In Asia JBW always win.

There's nothing to Envy here, maybe it's because, I personally don't find noodlwhores attractive and because, I'm not white.

But the guy is a fucking moron if he wanted to have a child with her, look at what the average HAPA(half Asian/White) looks like online, they all come out looking Asian, because, white genes are recessive while, Asian genes are extremely dominant.
His son would have been an ugly autistic sub5, and would be a future .is member.
View attachment 1196327
View attachment 1196329View attachment 1196330View attachment 1196331View attachment 1196332
If I had a Korean son, he'd look like the first pic.

Not only that, the whore even paid for everything lolol.
That's actually the most brutal part. Even white women still expect white CHADS to pay for her bills, care, clothing, etc. Even white women don't give white chads THIS EASY of a life. White Chads STILL need to perform "masculine duties" for white women if they want to keep her long term.

but not with noodle whores. Nope. The noodle bitch basically treated him like he was her son. It's no wonder WM go to Asia if this is how they get treated. Even

That's actually the most brutal part. Even white women still expect white CHADS to pay for her bills, care, clothing, etc. Even white women don't give white chads THIS EASY of a life. White Chads STILL need to perform "masculine duties" for white women if they want to keep her long term.

but not with noodle whores. Nope. The noodle bitch basically treated him like he was her son. It's no wonder WM go to Asia if this is how they get treated. Even
This creature is an east Asian, so that's why she is with a htn, the whites who go to South East asia are low tier Normies, yet, I'm sure, they are treated even more better by seawhores, Just for having, "BOOO AYSU AND TALL HEIGHTU". How the fuck do people still deny that whites are literal Gods to Asians?

these asian women are so stupid

JBWpill is real. Noodlewhores will do anything for whitu cocku even a subpar one like this guy

He later told officers he was a black belt in three martial arts, but then accepted that was not true.

The court heard he had attended karate classes and taught himself "snake fist" by watching Jackie Chan films.

He told cops he had always been interested in Chinese culture and wanted to meet a Chinese girl.

:lul:

For that money she could've gotten an actual white chad who would cook and clean for her while naked but she settled for a wojak looking motherfucker

It's so fucking hilarious when I see normies crying about how CHAYNA will take over. Lmfao chinks will never rule anything. No amount of economic power is gonna make noodle whores stop chasing white cocku. In fact, the economic wealth and economic freedom that chayna gives to its females is directly leading to those yellow whores rejecting rice cucks and importing sacred golden white sperm to impregnated themselves

View attachment 1196417
Brutal

View attachment 1196327
View attachment 1196329View attachment 1196330View attachment 1196331View attachment 1196332
Yeah at least he killed her before they managed to have any children. Imagine how fucked up their kids would've been, even by hapa standards.

@SlayerSlayer i want your response to this. Would you like a noodlewhore who pays for you to beat it all the time?

Should've been ME.
I want gook pussy. why must I suffer staring at a screen here at midnight while drunk on alcohol and vape wishing I had an opportunity to TOUCH gook feet.

real life example of killing the google that lays the golden egg.

bag fumbler

i wish i can get a gf who'll pay for me mang. i am not made for taking care of some chick

a cheating hole being murdered? best thing ive read all day.

i wish i was white, i wanna vomiting semen and getting paid for it. mans living my dream ngl :feelsrope:

Everything in the world is so predictable after fully processing Blackpill. Same type of situations same outcomes. So typical noodlewhore

Agreed. What a fucking idiot. He should've got the money and left.
Jeez what a dumb Chad. :feelsUnreal:

Threw away his life for an LTB chinkess and now he’s most likely going to be biting the pillow for Jamal, Tyrone and Laquan in the pen. :feelskek:

Noodlewhores are so desperate for white cocku its not even funny. She would rather get beaten to death by white chad that she subsidize then give any asian male a chance

Im part asian, imagine being full asian and from that place. Holy shit are asian women race traitors and simps. They want to pay white tall men to make their kids more attractive. Woman nature :reeeeee:

But in the other hand, it can save their kids from inceldom, if born with more white features and being taller.