Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Casual sex haver wonders why sexless men are obsessed with sex

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING NORMANDS HOLY SHIT NIGGA

Just masturbate for rest of your life bro
Just ignore the normal desire to create a family with wife material girl, bro
just accept those degenerate 5000ton fatass women bro

I swear to god the biggest morons are on reddit.

"Why do poor people care so much about food, I still do not get the whole obsession with food. Food really isn't all that special, its basically just stuff you put in your body which you later shit out why do the poor like it's some special thing, You can find it in any store." There is a old saying the rich don't understand the poor.

Last edited:
if that makes you feel better hes likely LARPing

lmao all these guys replies in the comment section are total r/Ihavesex tier and "muh sex doesn't feel that good :soy: " cope :feelskek:

if that makes you feel better hes likely LARPing
i don't care if he had sex or not. it's the fact that he even wonders why sexless men are obsessed with sex. like are you for real?:lasereyes:

"Why do poor people care so much about food, I still do not get the whole obsession with food. Food really isn't all that special, its basically just stuff you put in your body which you later shit out why do the poor like it's some special thing, You can find it in any store." There is a old saying the rich don't understand the poor.
good analogy

If they think sex and relationships are completely meaningless, and not worthy of pursuing, then there's a great solution. Walk the talk and stop having sex, and never have intimate relationships again.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xeax0l/what_is_the_whole_deal_with_sex/

I cannot comprehend how dumb some people are. I do wonder if these people are even capable of putting themselves in the shoes of others.

Another good analogy would be a swan confused why penguins want to fly. "I still do not get the whole obsession with flying. Flying really isn't all that special, its basically just a constant set of pushups for about 5-30 mins. Why do penguins and other flightless birds obsess over flying like it's some special thing. You get the same experience swimming, whats the difference besides the general closeness to the sky."

Why do the homeless care so much about housing? I still do not get the whole obsession with shelter. A home really isn't all that special, its basically just a roof and several walls. Why do the homeless obsess over it like it's some special thing. You can find any old bus shelter.

i'm convinced that's a troll i know IT cucks are retarded but they can't be this retarded

Just masturbate for rest of your life bro
Just ignore the normal desire to create a family with wife material girl, bro
just accept those degenerate 5000ton fatass women bro

I swear to god the biggest morons are on reddit.

"what's the difference besides general closeness to somebody" That is the difference, It's having someone who wants to be with you.

What is the whole thing about money? It’s not all that special it just buys you some stuff no need to have that much of it. Said Bill Gates to poor people

I like how everybody in the comments is disagreeing with this retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back