Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cashier was being nice to me today, so I smiled at her. BIG MISTAKE

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
She withdrew when she saw my smile, my face becomes a 1/10 everytime I smile. Then she stopped being nice to me and bagged the rest of my groceries in silence not looking at me.

This was one of the first times any girl has been nice to me and I completely blew it. I'm also ashamed at myself for breaking my one rule. Fucking Stacey acting all nice and shit but being a complete bitch because I smiled at her. Literally, that's all I did, fuck. DON'T SMILE AT GIRLS.

"Just smile at her!" they said...

Minjaze said:
"Just smile at her!" they said...

Anytime you smile at a girl, they think you're a creep and you're going to stalk them.

This rule only applies to ugly people of course, they desperately want Chads to drag them into Chad's Dungeons to be violently fucked.

Just smile bro!
elliotsmilingp2aea.png

alsalsk said:
She withdrew when she saw my smile, my face becomes a 1/10 everytime I smile. Then she stopped being nice to me and bagged the rest of my groceries in silence not looking at me.

This was one of the first times any girl has been nice to me and I completely blew it. I'm also ashamed at myself for breaking my one rule. Fucking Stacey acting all nice and shit but being a complete bitch because I smiled at her. Literally, that's all I did, fuck. DON'T SMILE AT GIRLS.

Smiling does actually seem to take a lot of guys out of sexually attractive mode. It's almost like a silent tension killer.

she was not being nice

nausea said:
she was not being nice

Probably, I know it was part of the job but she was smiling and talking to me, asking me how my day was, that kind of thing. Very rare for a girl to talk to me.

Cashier's might be nice CAUSE IT'S THEIR JIB AND THEY MUST ENSURE THE  COSTUMER GOES THERE AGAIN.

incelman said:
Cashier's might be nice CAUSE IT'S THEIR JIB AND THEY MUST ENSURE THE  COSTUMER GOES THERE AGAIN.

No shit man, but it still felt good to have someone treat me like a human, until it stopped of course.

alsalsk said:
No shit man, but it still felt good to have someone treat me like a human, until it stopped of course.

As an incel you appreciate every smile, gesture a woman does to you. Chad just pumps and dumps sluts without even caring.

incelman said:
As an incel you appreciate every smile, gesture a woman does to you. Chad just pumps and dumps sluts without even caring.

may Allah forgive you

catfishman23 said:
This is why I hate females.

There are more reasons than one to hate females.

Yeah my face looks 0/10 while smiling.

It makes my nose look massive and it becomes obvious I'm wearing dentures.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Yeah my face looks 0/10 while smiling.

It makes my nose look massive and it becomes obvious I'm wearing dentures.

how old are you?

Ryo Hazuki said:

fellow oldcel

may Allah help us

still strange you gotta use dental clogs

nausea said:
fellow oldcel

may Allah help us

still strange you gotta use dental clogs

Some of my teeth have been knocked out.

Ryo Hazuki said:

Oh sheeit, was this recently? how did it happen, did you get them back?

Ryo Hazuki said:

I too had an accident but they 've been fixed through reconstruction

however, off topic

alsalsk said:
Oh sheeit, was this recently? how did it happen, did you get them back?

A couple brawls a few years ago.

you know that she gets payed for it to fake smile

Now, you know that it always best to keep on a neutral face, smiling, or making a frowny face exacerbates an incels ugliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back