Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Case Study on Proof of being rejected inkwell is that you don't have a halo at incels.is

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Refer back to the glorious post @subhuman made on the halo effect - take a look here:

With the concept of halo in mind, you know that Chad has a natural halo which causes not only toilets but also normies and us to live rent free in our minds.
It's the aura that causes you to want to interact with them whether it be by talking to them in person or through messages even like these.

The halo effect continues to hurt us, even through here.

Take @Intellau_Celistic for example. Countless threads made about him when he decided to voluntarily separate from incels.is
-https://incels.is/threads/free-intellau_celistic.590257/
-https://incels.is/threads/they-banned-intellau.618865/
What happened to Intellau_Celistic?

@Fatass3000 @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel

Even Saint Intellau is gone, brutal

Prepare for the worst because the end is nigh. Everyone leaving is a sign, especially people like Intellau. This site doesn't have long left before it becomes a barren wasteland.

Meanwhile,
incels who cannot generate a good halo or any at all, leave quietly and unnoticed..
Anyone remember @Filthy_Reject ? No? Maybe yes? How about @hierophant ? or @SoySupreme (He just left without banning)

The halo effect comes to collect even when you isolate yourself from mainstream society because it exists involuntarily in any platform, including the inkwell manosphere.

Just food for thought when you click that follow button on the next .is user

if you have nothing to contribute to your aura of halo, you're cooked and should just lie in the road next to me to be ran over.
because it's fucking over you and I.

Yeah, even this site has its own hierarchy with Chadcels at the top and the Incelcels at the bottom. Ironic ngl

All of those users have under 1500 posts though, if you post enough people are going to remember you no matter what

All of those users have under 1500 posts though, if you post enough people are going to remember you no matter what
There are people with little posts that are noble on .is
Take @The Enforcer for example. He's not a Paragon and was successfully able to work up to mopper status.

(No disrespect to anyone btw) Just trying to advance the halo effectpill

Take @The Enforcer for example. He's not a Paragon and was successfully able to work up to mopper status.
He had a previous account.

:yes:
Intellau stood out among the thousands of other members because he had a uniquely tragic backstory + he rotted here all day. That gave him a special halo.

Last edited:
Not really. You don’t hear anyone talking about @BrettyBoy.

Not really. You don’t hear anyone talking about @BrettyBoy.
He's not nearly as remembered as someone like intellau but even I've heard of him and I'm a newfag to this site

i'd probably be nearing 20k if It counted my old posts tbh

I think people like Intella because of how he’s mysterious rather than for his number of posts.

He's an exception since he's statusmaxxed as a mod.

I always noticed the avi halo effect

Its kind of retarded that I selected this pic to be my avi But I like It so I will probably keep it for now

You have to be sociable even on this site to be perceived positively and remembered fondly

My avi is the best and grants me chad status