Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Case Study of why I disagree with @PLA1092 about Malcom X.

Old Ironsides

Old Ironsides

✝️ Christmaxxing buffon subhuman
★★★★★
On his statement he made awhile ago to me:
Blacks like Malcolm X were based. You should look up to them. :feelsjuice:

No.
I don't think anyone should look up to them. The reason is because he still advocated for the nigger race when we are a lost cause.
Take a look.
He argued for black power, black self-defense and black economic autonomy, and encouraged racial pride. He saw Christianity as a religion for the white man, fine-tuned to perpetuate subjugation of the black race.

Clearly he has the mindset of advocating for an already lost cause. While I concur with his statement that we should segregate ourselves. It is not for the same thought as I. Segregation is imperative for us niggers because it is not beneficial for the cumskin or rice race for them to be around us. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to human evolution. We as niggers stand no chance as we are doomed no matter what we do. We've been one of the first races to be alive and look how much other races have surpassed us:

Behold... The average score for the ACT taken over the last graduating years of US High Schools...

There is no improvement with our race. We are genetically flawed and should just Lie down and rot to die.
I don't know how else to put it for us.
it is over.

Brutal niggerpill.