Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cartoons were low key based back then

Not low key enough for the cancel mob of today. I'm glad it was made in a time when a mainstream show could be based in peace. :feelsokman:

Not low key enough for the cancel mob of today. I'm glad it was made in a time when a mainstream show could be based in peace. :feelsokman:
LOL, that's tame stuff compared to the old Tintin comics from the 1930s. Those were already considered quite dubious by the 1970s.

Angry King in Tintin

You should watch the first Snow White. It was actually wholesome and non-zogged. Man, those were the days.

Oh yeah, also

View: https://youtu.be/FUYarKCTvIk

and there was one where they made fun of the Japanese.

Stormfrontcels might disagree but I think they were right in taming those down. They've gone way too far with the censorship afterwards though.

I'm of Eastern Asian descent and have absolutely zero problems with comics making fun of Japs, Koreans, etc. Too many people are offended nowadays on behalf of minorities who themselves are not offended nearly as much; as Ted Kaczinsky rightly pointed out more than twenty years ago.

I'm of Eastern Asian descent and have absolutely zero problems with comics making fun of Japs, Koreans, etc. Too many people are offended nowadays on behalf of minorities who themselves are not offended nearly as much; as Ted Kaczinsky rightly pointed out more than twenty years ago.
None of us, regardless of race, can accurately say how offensive these things were back then just based on how we feel about them now because there hasn't been any racial discrimination for many decades (despite what SJWs say). The Japanese one definitely gets a pass because Japanese people didn't live in the USA and they were already at war anyway. It was the niggermedia I was calling bad.

I don't feel anything against those animations and comics and even if I felt something, my emotions wouldn't be applicable, so instead I was thinking of an analogy - [UWSL]if nowadays they make articles, animations or comics (well-made, unlike doogy's comics) mocking, invalidating and vilifying us, making the braindead normies ostracize us even more. In retrospect[/UWSL][UWSL], it was probably a shitty analogy; racial segregation in the USA ended shortly after those media from the 1930s, at least in the legal sense. Meanwhile, hatred against incels is eternal.[/UWSL]

you MOG 0.26% of men in the netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back